Next Last
sherry

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2009
what happen on 33 at county line
wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2009
I heard lifestar land and my in-laws have a scanner and said they were closing the road for about 3 hours, I just hope whoever it was GOD was with them.
ghj

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2009
It's all on wbir.com . Mother and 2 kids killed.
News

Eaton, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2009
Charges are pending involving a fatal two-vehicle accident on Highway 33 in Claiborne County that killed a 47 year-old New Tazwell mother and her two children Sunday night.

According to the THP, Della H Bussell was negociating a curve on Highway 33 N in her Mercedes when the vehicle lost control. She over-corrected and travelled into the oncoming lane. Bradley L Baker was driving southbound in a pickup and steered into the northbound lane to avoid the Mercedes. At that time, the Mercedes then veered back into the northbound lane, striking the pickup head-on.

Della Bussell, her 17 year-old daughter Brianna G Bussell, and Della's 11 year-old son James Bussell were all killed in the accident. None were wearing seatbelts. According to the investigating officer, Josh Mabe, the seatbelts would have made a difference.

The driver of the pick-up, 17 year-old Bradley L Baker of Sharps Chapel was injured in the accident. It is not known where he was treated.
red

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2009
Bradley L Baker was treated at UT hospital
777mom

Tazewell, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2009
That is just a very sad thing to happen...my prayers go out to the family of those people.
need to know

Houston, MS

#7 Nov 30, 2009
can someone tell me what time this happened last night
yes

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2009
need to know wrote:
can someone tell me what time this happened last night
At 9:40 pm, according to knoxnews.com .
heard it

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Nov 30, 2009
I heard lifestar go over around 10 o'clock or so.
So Sorry

Oviedo, FL

#10 Nov 30, 2009
Who is the father/husband?
SAD

Columbia, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2009
Keith Bussell is the dad.
wrong answer

Columbia, TN

#12 Nov 30, 2009
it is HEATH Bussell not Keith. get it right
Correction

Speedwell, TN

#13 Nov 30, 2009
Heath Bussell and he is in Jail/Prison and his brother Dale has gone to tell him about the accident.I don't know why Heath is in jail.
i do

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Nov 30, 2009
Correction wrote:
Heath Bussell and he is in Jail/Prison and his brother Dale has gone to tell him about the accident.I don't know why Heath is in jail.
He is in jail because he is a lowlife, home-invading thief. I hope the news hits him so hard that he falls over dead right on the spot, because I hope to piss on his grave someday.

I mean no disrespect toward the ones who died in the car accident, and I regret that such a bad thing happened.

But I have scraped pieces of dog shit off my shoes that are worth far more than Heath Bussell.
So Sorry

Oviedo, FL

#15 Nov 30, 2009
I guess it is safe to say..."you are not a Christian".
i do wrote:
<quoted text>
He is in jail because he is a lowlife, home-invading thief. I hope the news hits him so hard that he falls over dead right on the spot, because I hope to piss on his grave someday.
I mean no disrespect toward the ones who died in the car accident, and I regret that such a bad thing happened.
But I have scraped pieces of dog shit off my shoes that are worth far more than Heath Bussell.
well

Wilmore, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2009
I knew Brianna in school, this is aweful. I hope the best for the rest of her family during this hard time and also for the driver that tried to avoid them it must be really hard on him also.
So Sorry

Oviedo, FL

#17 Nov 30, 2009
My prayers are with this man and the remainder of his family. I don't know nor care what he has done, he does not deserve this and is more than paying for his sins.
tinker

Columbia, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2009
i do wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know this man, but regardless of how lowlife he is considered. i considere you lower than him for posting such a cruel and inhumane thing. may god send some happiness into your cruel heart
i do

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2009
So Sorry wrote:
I guess it is safe to say..."you are not a Christian".
<quoted text>
It's safer to say... I'm not the hugest fan of Heath "TN offender #00310761" Bussell.
informed

New Tazewell, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2009
for one if you are going to talk about people you should know them first.... apparently you don't or you would know he doesn't have a brother named DALE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tazewell, TN (Jul '10) 2 hr iknow 489
School children dressing inappropriately Wed What age are you 44
Does Your Church Need a Pastor? Wed ralph 23
How can I find her Tue Karma 2
Jack Daniels/Sam Ownes Tue joe 8
Dave Chesney Aug 24 friend 10
Review: Colonial Manor Apartments Aug 24 UsedToLiveThere 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages