First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Where is Becky Nickles? Man found dead in van.
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Why do you want to know?
wondering

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 29, 2010
mal wrote:
Why do you want to know?
She has my computer, and other things. She traded for, with pills. I need back.
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2010
good luck.
Would you

Ashburn, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2010
mal wrote:
good luck.
The man who stole them from me was the man I was going to marry. Want back,she knowed they were mine, how can anything happen like that?
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Are you talking about Beckys husband? Well sorry, but he is already taken by his wife and if you are thinking they were separated you are very much wrong.
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Aug 31, 2010
You also need to get your story straight. First you said you traded the things to Becky for drugs and now you are saying her husband stole them. Which is it? Looks like Becky is the new owner of some things. Now if her hubby stole them then you should be talking about him instead of her don't you think?
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2010
No,the man I was going to marry stole it and traded for pills. If she has husband, why was she going out with mine husband to be. She went to flea mkt., my house, just him and her, on a sat. 2009. Played on my computer, games. I am going to whip her ass. And doing everything I can to help Honeycut find her,can't you read Mal?your just like M. other drug whores.She also met him after work, at 10'clock at nites. at Wendy's
mean it

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
mal wrote:
You also need to get your story straight. First you said you traded the things to Becky for drugs and now you are saying her husband stole them. Which is it? Looks like Becky is the new owner of some things. Now if her hubby stole them then you should be talking about him instead of her don't you think?
Where you at trash?
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Ok lets get this straight, who exactly were you going to marry? What was his name? Also one other thing, you need to know who you are calling names before doing that. Obviously you do not know me at all because I do not have anything to with your kind of circle of friends. Who needs drugs? And I have a wonderful husband, also drug free, who keeps me very satisfied. Who wants to lower theirselves to the extent of trading sex for drugs?
mean it

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2010
mal wrote:
Ok lets get this straight, who exactly were you going to marry? What was his name? Also one other thing, you need to know who you are calling names before doing that. Obviously you do not know me at all because I do not have anything to with your kind of circle of friends. Who needs drugs? And I have a wonderful husband, also drug free, who keeps me very satisfied. Who wants to lower theirselves to the extent of trading sex for drugs?
Aren't you the one thats on the run that worked at Wendys? You are the one that everyone stays away from. Don't change the fact that you were selling drugs. and you know his name you went to our house when I was at the lake. So call him shit head, he's history when I take him to court to get my things back, then you and his other fat women can sing, be cause it will be over.
i know

Speedwell, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2010
she is just like her mother and aunts never work a day in there lives and her husband he will stabe you in the back nothing but a nark
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2010
mean it wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the one thats on the run that worked at Wendys? You are the one that everyone stays away from. Don't change the fact that you were selling drugs. and you know his name you went to our house when I was at the lake. So call him shit head, he's history when I take him to court to get my things back, then you and his other fat women can sing, be cause it will be over.
No. So you see you do not know me. I have no clue as to who you are talking about. Are you talking about that store at the lake? I have never even been in that store. And I sure am not on the run from anyone or anything, I have no reason to. Now tell me straight, were you expecting to marry George Nickols? Or who?
mal

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2010
Here will be the stopping point of this post. Becky Nickols is the wife of George Nickols. It is sad that he messed around with a 19 year old kid while his wife was visiting her mother. Seems some kids are not too smart when messing with a womans husband and if that 19 year old thinks he was going to marry her then that seems to show how clueless a kid can be. This husband and wife were never separated and talked every day while she was on her vacation. I personally believe that if you are going to see anyone else besides your spouse, get a divorce first. And if you are going to see a man make sure he is divorced so that you are not committing adultery with him. I personally do not know where these people are, nor do I want to know because it is their life, not mine.
Now, when you start calling someone names, you need to make sure you know who you are talking about. It is time you get a life. I just found a wonderful saying: If you are going to dish something out, make sure it is something you like because eventually you are going to eat the same dish.
Good luck in life because God still loves you.
Someone who knows Mal

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2010
wondering wrote:
No,the man I was going to marry stole it and traded for pills. If she has husband, why was she going out with mine husband to be. She went to flea mkt., my house, just him and her, on a sat. 2009. Played on my computer, games. I am going to whip her ass. And doing everything I can to help Honeycut find her,can't you read Mal?your just like M. other drug whores.She also met him after work, at 10'clock at nites. at Wendy's
My first advice to you is don't go calling Mal a drug whore nor anything else that's just begging to get your ass whipped and eventually it will happen.Evidently the man you were going to marry played you like a fiddle if he stole all this stuff right from under your nose.If you were supposed to marry him why wasn't he with you at the lake instead of running around with someone else?If it were me I'd have been setting at Wendy's waiting for them if they were meeting every night at ten o'clock.You're not the brightest light bulb in the box are you?If Honeycutt reads all this bull you're spouting out he'll laugh you right out of Claiborne County.Happy hunting sweetie and good luck because you're going to need it.I never would have lowered myself by telling everyone how stupid I was if I'd been in your place,butttt fools come in all sizes and shapes I guess.LOL
Someone who knows Mal

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Nov 4, 2010
I've got your back Mal if this _wit wants to know where we're at we'll meet her just anywhere her lil ole heart desires.ROFLMAO.
mean it

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Someone who knows Mal wrote:
I've got your back Mal if this _wit wants to know where we're at we'll meet her just anywhere her lil ole heart desires.ROFLMAO.
Well mal I'm not 19, and You had to use my name to get on my computer, both lap top and desk one, so you got someone whose got your back, Then you need to call the one who traded pills for my things, he forgot to tell you where I worked, and I'm not following anyone around I can find out if their trash by watching his or her reaction. Yea baby I have talked to Honeycutt. And he wasn't laughing. When you gave me you husbands name that just sealed it. Thank you for the information.
mean it

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Someone who knows Mal wrote:
Still doing investigation, you cannot tell me that there is two couples in tazewell with the same names. And still checking computer, dumb ass, don't you know that it comes though where your at? Want to know more, ask Jamie, Dales, girl friend. Your not to old yourself so growup, besides I can pay you for my things back heard you need the money.
Someone who knows Mal

Ooltewah, TN

#19 Nov 5, 2010
mean it wrote:
<quoted text>Still doing investigation, you cannot tell me that there is two couples in tazewell with the same names. And still checking computer, dumb ass, don't you know that it comes though where your at? Want to know more, ask Jamie, Dales, girl friend. Your not to old yourself so growup, besides I can pay you for my things back heard you need the money.
You don't have a clue what you're even talking about fool.I don't need anything you've got nor do I even want anything you've got now or ever had.I'm real picky about touching anything a skank has had her hands on.Now if you want to see me just go to the outside flea market tomorrow and just ask anybody on the first couple rows where to find the bitch they'll everyone tell you exactly where to find me.I hide from noone so come on up sweetie.Oh and by the way I assure you Mal is not Becky Nichols and she dosen't need anyone to fight her battles for her.You need to grow up and act like an adult if that's at all possible which I sincerely doubt.Go figure, roflmao.How do you know how old I am if you don't mind my asking....lol....if you only knew.
mean it

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Oh so thats what the flea market is all about. so if your not Becky then keep you ass off here. She wants stolen stuff then, M, shes e-mailed m alot about a computer, he tried to get rid of it but couldn't. So I'll go to hell finding that bitch. Thanks she's smart, coming into my home looking though my clothes, like nobody can smell the stench she left. All thieves holler grow up when they are about to get caught. You go ahead and watch because I'll be there. You won't know it, I'll even take pictures and send them back to you . Just like my partner, I use to work with did with Becky. And My ex. said he didn't get caught, they used him for wheels to go on their drug trips, Drugs do burn out brain cells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler haley 3 hr Jeffery 4
Fluff 20 hr Tina 5
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith (Jul '14) 21 hr Truth 19
Jack Daniels Tue kim 5
**Is JOE BROOKS Running for County Mayor in 201... Tue Citizen 8
PARADE To BE ANNOUNCED- KELLY ROSSON GOT A JOB? Tue Citizen 11
I think she needs to know Mon Right 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance