this sounds like high school freshmen bs
JTG

Huntersville, NC

#9 Mar 21, 2012
Sorry it posted twice
doorman

Irmo, SC

#17 Mar 26, 2012
Where can ASA mills be found at....I really need to talk to him...
JT green

United States

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Listen dumbass if ur going to post my name at least spell it right and if ASA can be found anywhere then tell me were I can find him......and if u can prove to me that she has been talking to ASA then im done.....I want to know what happen that nite at the mustang so man up and tell me
u never know

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2012
This is the way I see it......if its true that jt girlfriend has been seeing asa then asa girlfriend should see jt.... revenge is a sweet victory
JT green

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2012
Well if asa wants to see me I will be in middlesboro today around noon.....Im not hard to find
HEATHER GOINS

United States

#23 Mar 28, 2012
If this is true about asa seeing jt greens girlfriend then you need to hook up with Jt...just like u never know said.....SWEET VICTORY
WoW

United States

#24 Mar 31, 2012
Jt, Asa does have the text messages that he sent to Rhonda. He also tried to call her. She ask him to quit contacting her, so he did. He was trying to figure out what happened too. But she ask him to come in the bathroom with her and then they both got their ass's beat... So that is the truth and this is coming from a good friend. I do not think they had been talking prior to this accident, but Asa was only trying to ask her what happened and why she ask him to com into the bathroom. That is all..
WoW

United States

#25 Mar 31, 2012
Oh, and you should be done with her anyway... She is trashy.... Way trashy....
jt green

Thomasville, GA

#28 Mar 31, 2012
Well I just want to talk to ASA or Heather because if they can show me on his phone were she text him or he text her im done.....If ASA can show me that then I don't have any problems with him...cause if Rhonda told him to come in the bathroom then thats not his fault......Well if ASA or Heather wants to call me or meet me then thats fine.....please if you have proof then show me so I can end it.....rhonda tells me that she has not had any contact with ASA so please I deserve to know the truth.....
jt green

Thomasville, GA

#29 Mar 31, 2012
You can tell ASA or Heather im not hard to find it don't where at or what time I will meet them and I want start no shot just talk.....and if ur my friend like u posted as then show me the proof......
curious

New Tazewell, TN

#32 Apr 1, 2012
ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
jt green

Thomasville, GA

#33 Apr 1, 2012
Someone can give me ASA number if they know it....
JT GREEN

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Apr 1, 2012
JT GREENS number is 2766395691
Question

Washington, DC

#35 Apr 1, 2012
What has happen to the Mustang !!! We came all the way from Knox Co last night , boy it's went down !! The band was Awful!!! They sounded like mullets lost in time ' all off key., Marshel needs a Good Band in that place or close the doors !! We talked to Mike Mills last night , He couldn't believe it either ! They were so bad he couldn't sing with them" guess Mike was right ' They are LOST without Asa !!Mike said asa needed a break , Then he would be back with Wes & Joe Cole . Unless Marshel has a different band ,then what he had last night , We won't wait our time there . Heard the place on the lake were open now ? Can someone give me a number ?. We drive to far to hear Bullsh!t like we heard last night . They sucked!!
advice

New Tazewell, TN

#36 Apr 1, 2012
place on the lake is Bubba Brews.. sports bar with awesome food.. bands start next weekend.. they have a fb page, check it out
WoW

United States

#37 Apr 12, 2012
Where is JT? I would like to talk to him to tell him what kind of girlfriend he really has!!!!! He must wonder what a 40 year old bag is doing with a 30 year old hunk of man that JT is.
I am jt

Winnsboro, SC

#38 Apr 13, 2012
Im not hard to find..hell my number is on here call me up and tell me what kind of woman i have......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Flea Market (Jul '12) 7 hr Jim 34
Taz and Pat manager from mcdonalds 14 hr lou 8
want a tatty Sat old wise man 4
Parents day out programs Sat Firsttimemom 1
Billy Heath (May '09) Fri someone who KNOWS 20
Katie Cinniamon Fri Disgraced 7
Transmission Repair (Nov '13) Nov 21 Wally West 14
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell People Search