Looking for coon hunting buddy

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Huntingcoonman

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
My wife and I moved here and coon hunt. Looking for places to hunt our walker and english coon dogs as well as friends who coon hunt.
goodluck

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
good luck, everyone around here is stingy with their hunting lands. unfortunately trepassing is about the only option unless you go hunt public land in ky
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I don't take kindly to dogs running on my farm, nor do my neighbors. I think you can run dogs safely at Chuck Swan State Forest in Sharps Chapel.

“go ahead punk”

Since: Aug 11

make my day

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Go down to Springdale to Cope garage and talk to Mike Cope he hunts and they have a coon club that meets regularly.
louise

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Fact wrote:
I don't take kindly to dogs running on my farm, nor do my neighbors. I think you can run dogs safely at Chuck Swan State Forest in Sharps Chapel.
Golly....
I don't think they said they were coming on your illustrious farm?

But of course feel free to shoot and kill anything that moves.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2013
louise wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly....
I don't think they said they were coming on your illustrious farm?
But of course feel free to shoot and kill anything that moves.
I got to take a shit, can I come shit in your living room? I promise not to disturb anything, I'll just leave a log and go about my way.
louise

Sugar Grove, IL

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to take a shit, can I come shit in your living room? I promise not to disturb anything, I'll just leave a log and go about my way.
You are one sick dude.
But if you are caught shitting in my house,you as opposed to a defenseless animal would be fair game.

Grow up angry sick human. I assume you are human.
he sure is

Brevard, NC

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Fact is sick, he is a Romney-ite Republican that puts his unwanted two cents on every thread. Usually gibberish.
Huntingcoonman

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Thank you all for the legal and friendly advice. We just coon and stay to ourselves. Have no intentions on trasspassing nor breaking the law. Will check out cope gararge and other options.. thanks again.
Who cares

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
There some coon hunting clubs that are local check with them ther a lot of Poole that coon for the sport in claiborne and union co
hunter

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
I hope the coons and deer eat and destroy every thing u northerners got and to the ass ho%3# that have your land posted and wont let an honest man hunt kiss my hillbilly ass!!!!!!!!!!
To hunter

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Not yankee at all. But a landowner. I like my animals left alone. Why don't you go buy yourself as much land as you can afford and go knock yourself out and kill everything on it.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2013
hunter wrote:
I hope the coons and deer eat and destroy every thing u northerners got and to the ass ho%3# that have your land posted and wont let an honest man hunt kiss my hillbilly ass!!!!!!!!!!
My land, bought and paid for. My animals on my land, for my enjoyment both watching them and eating them. You call yourself an "Honest man" yet you would come on my property and steal (hunt) my animals? Just what to you consider "Honest"?
rick

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
My land, bought and paid for. My animals on my land, for my enjoyment both watching them and eating them. You call yourself an "Honest man" yet you would come on my property and steal (hunt) my animals? Just what to you consider "Honest"?
You may hunt across the road from Fact on my farm.
No one

Beaverton, OR

#17 Feb 3, 2013
The problem with most of you 'landowners' is that you try to tell people what to do when they're on land that you don't own. Just because you own a piece of land doesn't mean that you own the whole county.
No one

Beaverton, OR

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunters won't steal your animals stupid. You need to spend less time worrying about them and more time keeping an eye out for all the thieves we've got snooping around here.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#19 Feb 3, 2013
No one wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunters won't steal your animals stupid. You need to spend less time worrying about them and more time keeping an eye out for all the thieves we've got snooping around here.
Let's see if we have this straight. A hunter comes on my land without asking or being invited. He kills a deer on my land. He takes the deer with him when he leaves. This is not stealing?

BTW I don't give a shit what you do or when you do it as long as it's not on my land.
a pig a pig a pig

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Land owners in Virginia started running everyone off and killing hunting dogs that wandered on to posted land a few years ago. This pissed off the hunters so they introduced coyotes in the area. Now I know of a species that is far worst than a lowly coyote. Keep it up land owners and they will be a couple a dozen feral hogs turned loose on a farm near you.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#21 Feb 3, 2013
a pig a pig a pig wrote:
Land owners in Virginia started running everyone off and killing hunting dogs that wandered on to posted land a few years ago. This pissed off the hunters so they introduced coyotes in the area. Now I know of a species that is far worst than a lowly coyote. Keep it up land owners and they will be a couple a dozen feral hogs turned loose on a farm near you.
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Yotes are migrating into this area and most of the Eastern US naturally. Certainly NOT because you may have trapped and relocated a couple of bitches. As for your black hogs, it's a felony to release hogs into the wild. That law passed last summer. Besides, there are already Ferels living and breeding in this area.
a pig a pig a pig

Ooltewah, TN

#22 Feb 3, 2013
A few more pigs will not hurt anything then. You say you own the critters on your place then I might donate a few pigs on brashy ridge in your honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Is JOE BROOKS Running for County Mayor in 201... 1 hr Citizen 8
PARADE To BE ANNOUNCED- KELLY ROSSON GOT A JOB? 1 hr Citizen 11
I think she needs to know 14 hr Right 5
Tazewell/New Tazewell 14 hr Barack Opana 4
Sherry Frost at Dtr 17 hr looking 4
Patriarch Robert Cobb 21 hr Speedwell Million... 1
Main Street Cafe Mon Wake up 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance