Derrick Seals arrested
overit

Tazewell, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2013
arrested for beating his 90lb sister.
Windy

Middleburg, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Is this Rocky Seals son? Lives in Rocky Valley?
Overit

Tazewell, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Windy wrote:
Is this Rocky Seals son? Lives in Rocky Valley?
No is Derrick works at Giles his sisters name is Samantha. He is in jail.
ha-ha

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 6, 2013
whats the story? what happened between them this time?
Overit

Tazewell, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2013
He beat her so bad that the police officer pressed the charges.
ha-ha

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 7, 2013
isnt that whole bunch known for drugs anyway....i dont think the mother is any better unless she changed. which i kind of doubt.
bubbles

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 7, 2013
well if he to jail over that trashy dope head sister of his, then i hope he made it worth it.
Derrick Seals

Tazewell, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
This is crap for the last 8 yrs they have drove me out of my head No I've not been known for drugs all I've done is work and come home.Tuesday my mother and sister had tried to put their hands on me after overstepping their bounds with my kids and after 5 yrs of taking threats over my sons and 20 phone calls a day through work and home trying to make me lose it begging to be left alone when all I've tried to do is to work and be left alone I wasn't gonna let them beat me up that night and I threw 1 punch to get 2 people to let me go Everyone knows me and I've never wronged anyone or hurt anyone and never would I sorry my Sis got hurt but 1 punch to DEFEND myself is beating Mom is overit and you are a pyscho everyone knows it or they will find out a human mind can only take so much and someone messing with your kids for 5 yrs and taking every option to get away from it making life hopeless after being horrible all my life I guess my mind wouldn't let me take a beatdown by 2 women that night I wish that never happened but now they are calling my job and everyone they can to take my life away so I can't try to keep my kids they are psychoes Samantha I'm sorry you got hurt I loved my sister but it's time to not have them 2 in my life anymore because Mom isn't well and she has brainwashed Sis over the years to be like her They set my Step Mom up the same way Mom is resentful,ruthless,and will not stop 1 day people will know how she is People who knows me knows I'm a good person and I'd never hurt anyone I just want peace Samantha you know this too I've begged you 4 the last few monthes to help back mom off I've begged everyone this is crap and people will see they are psychoes just trying to take kids so they can get money just like they tried on my Dad he was lucky he had a way out and my brother will not speak to them either for the last 17 yrs so that will tell you something
Knows

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Mar 8, 2013
There's two sides to every story!
Small town gossip

Tazewell, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
This is what happens when you live in a small town. Another family detroyed. Whats so sad is that the grown ups arent the ones that suffer the most. The children are. I know this family... The children will be the ones to suffer when all is said and done. This is a family problem not a town problem, so people BUTT OUT!
cured

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2013
anyone know when the court date comes for this mess?
cured

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Hey Derrick, how are things going? Hope everthing works out for you and the boys.
M from Germany

Friedberg, Germany

#13 Oct 31, 2014
Derrick Seals wrote:
This is crap for the last 8 yrs they have drove me out of my head No I've not been known for drugs all I've done is work and come home.Tuesday my mother and sister had tried to put their hands on me after overstepping their bounds with my kids and after 5 yrs of taking threats over my sons and 20 phone calls a day through work and home trying to make me lose it begging to be left alone when all I've tried to do is to work and be left alone I wasn't gonna let them beat me up that night and I threw 1 punch to get 2 people to let me go Everyone knows me and I've never wronged anyone or hurt anyone and never would I sorry my Sis got hurt but 1 punch to DEFEND myself is beating Mom is overit and you are a pyscho everyone knows it or they will find out a human mind can only take so much and someone messing with your kids for 5 yrs and taking every option to get away from it making life hopeless after being horrible all my life I guess my mind wouldn't let me take a beatdown by 2 women that night I wish that never happened but now they are calling my job and everyone they can to take my life away so I can't try to keep my kids they are psychoes Samantha I'm sorry you got hurt I loved my sister but it's time to not have them 2 in my life anymore because Mom isn't well and she has brainwashed Sis over the years to be like her They set my Step Mom up the same way Mom is resentful,ruthless,and will not stop 1 day people will know how she is People who knows me knows I'm a good person and I'd never hurt anyone I just want peace Samantha you know this too I've begged you 4 the last few monthes to help back mom off I've begged everyone this is crap and people will see they are psychoes just trying to take kids so they can get money just like they tried on my Dad he was lucky he had a way out and my brother will not speak to them either for the last 17 yrs so that will tell you something
Is this the Derrick Seals who was stationed in Friedberg Germany with the U.S. Army?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy driver 2 hr big daddy 1
Gabe Houston 12 hr and 2
Cindy and Steve Widner 15 hr iknow 4
Why do family members torture siblings 17 hr Ex friend of the ... 3
Wreck at walmart 17 hr Interested THE BITCH 3
Meline Mullins homewrecker or not? (Jun '10) 18 hr 9insandgirth 43
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tazewell, TN (Jul '10) Sat iknow 500
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages