United States

#1 Apr 5, 2009
i heard that jennifer from middlesboro was moveing
to the back porch at the indoor flea market just
down from the harley shop should open in one to two weeks
funny

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2009
who would want to get a tattoo on the back porch at the indoor flea market? the thought of it is just nasty. she does good work and all but near the indoor flea market....wtf...couldnt she find a better location that near that filth?
just my opinion

Troy, MI

#3 Apr 5, 2009
A & J Tattoo is awesome in middlesboro....LOVE EM!!
coming to new tazewell

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2009
well i take it you have been there and have looked at the new place they have buit for her i have and its a very nice place and the health dept,ok it and the city of new tazewell has ok it to so go look at it then come back and write about it
funny

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2009
that dont matter to me. its not like im going to go there and get a tattoo or anything. im not into all of that. but its just for the simple fact that its in the flea market. that sounds kinda trashy. which that suits her just well then. personally i dont like her. she has a crater face , looks like she picks at her face. her face is all dented up and stuff. but not only is she ugly but she has a bad personality. she is a good artist but she is a bad person in general. she cheats on ricky all the time. jennifer has slept with seattle , al , and brad while she has been married to ricky.
coming to new tazewell

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2009
for funny, frist not in side the flea mkt, its outside the flea market but i get it but stil a nice place. for the rest, you did not realy have to said all that about her, that will be somethink you must live with ( may god help you ) somethink tells me it will not easy for you or him )
Himi Head

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2009
dont you think they will build a room there im sure she wouldnt do it on the porch it wouldnt pass inspect some people r so stuiped in their thoughts or just in life its self
pennyh

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2009
Himi Head wrote:
dont you think they will build a room there im sure she wouldnt do it on the porch it wouldnt pass inspect some people r so stuiped in their thoughts or just in life its self
Lmao. Its STUPID, there killer.
funny

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2009
I figured that they would build a room for her. Like I said , it's just the thought of it being at the flea market. I mean who would be like "I want to go to where the flea market is and get a tattoo"? Jennifer could have picked a way better location to open a shop up. There are spaces out near Sonics that she could have got. Seriously , why would she pick a location that is near something that is that trashy and nasty??
amber

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2009
coming to new tazewell wrote:
i heard that jennifer from middlesboro was moveing
to the back porch at the indoor flea market just
down from the harley shop should open in one to two weeks
i wouldnt pay that nasty dented faced bitch a f*cking penny to do a tattoo on me. that b*tch has a nasty attitude! jennifer is nothing but a wh*re. jennifer needs to go back up north. she doesnt belong down here. rumor has it three or four chicks are waiting to catch her at the right place and right time to kick her ass because she f*cked their man. i want to be there when it happens. i will laugh my ass off.
christie

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2009
funny wrote:
that dont matter to me. its not like im going to go there and get a tattoo or anything. im not into all of that. but its just for the simple fact that its in the flea market. that sounds kinda trashy. which that suits her just well then. personally i dont like her. she has a crater face , looks like she picks at her face. her face is all dented up and stuff. but not only is she ugly but she has a bad personality. she is a good artist but she is a bad person in general. she cheats on ricky all the time. jennifer has slept with seattle , al , and brad while she has been married to ricky.
ive also heard that jennifer cheats on ricky all the time. i heard she is still sleeping with al and was sleeping with brad chittum (at a&j on the pool table) while al was working down in knoxville at his other shop. then there was that man that goes by seattle. jennifer and seattle was seeing each other for awhile but they didnt let many people know. seattle always went to the shop to hang out with jennifer. they also did it on the pool table. then jennifer and seattle got into a disagreement and seattle stopped hanging out at the shop as much as he usually did. they got into an arguement over body jewelry. she use to let him take pipes and body jewelry without paying for it then she said al was noticing stuff going missing that she couldnt let him do it anymore.
tat in taz

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2009
Theres a guy in tazewell that does great tats in taz and he is very cheap too because he is just starting out. he is looking for somebody to do his apprenticeship with so let me know if your looking for somebody. His name is craig and he drives a little white s-10. trust me alot of people have seen his work and they say its the best they have ever seen.

Since: Apr 09

tazewell

#14 Apr 20, 2009
tat in taz wrote:
Theres a guy in tazewell that does great tats in taz and he is very cheap too because he is just starting out. he is looking for somebody to do his apprenticeship with so let me know if your looking for somebody. His name is craig and he drives a little white s-10. trust me alot of people have seen his work and they say its the best they have ever
who is it i have some coverups i need done plus a few more i would like to have. i agree with everyone else ive been to that shop in middlesboro to check it out but i dont think i want her to touch me bad attitude and all i dont think the way to get business is to throw off on someones tats just because you didnt do it. i have mine for me
Queen B

Morristown, TN

#15 Apr 21, 2009
I have many tattoos and A&J Tattoo did a HORRIBLE job on one of mine, so now I go to Johnnys tattoo in morristown. He does awesome work and my tattoos are amazing.
who cares

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Apr 24, 2009
jenn did one of my tattoos and she did a good job..i love it, i thought she was nice and i personally dont care who she sleeps with or whatever...thats her business,personally i couldnt care less
just got new tat

New Tazewell, TN

#17 May 13, 2009
jenn did a awesome job i love it and going to do some more
Steve

United States

#18 May 16, 2009
i'll put Paul up to anybody ive got 1 that he did and it cant be beat from anybody dont care who it is that does them he has dont all mine everybody that ask who dont them they end up going to him
Ground n Pound

United States

#19 May 16, 2009
Iv had them both work on me,and Jenn is just as good if not better.She deffinitly has a better attitude,and u wont sit there for hours and end up with no work done even after he tells u he can do you.Paul is gud indeed but he is not dependableand and is not buisiness orintated.
Hollie

Tazewell, TN

#20 May 16, 2009
Stopped by her shop the other day. It is very clean and she seems like a really nice person.
FF-EMT

Athens, TN

#21 May 27, 2009
Paul is the best ever. He has done so many of my tattoos and my piercings. I love him! If I get any more I will always go to Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Hagard/911 9 hr 911 2
Thef 13 hr anonamus 1
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) 15 hr Mejustme 69
the freaking pridemore (Sep '14) 19 hr torie 11
Can police do this 22 hr Archon 4
Tammy Ray and Jim Goins Sat Curious 1
dating Sat Archon 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages