more arrests made
News

Eaton, OH

#1 May 5, 2010
According to Sheriff David Ray, the Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate drug trafficking in Claiborne County and will assist all other agencies in the battle against drugs.
Operation Cooperation after 4 p.m. Monday, April 19, through 4 p.m. Friday, April 30:
Jessica Leeann Buell, 33, Harrogate, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kenneth Gibson, 31, Tazewell, Possession Schedule II Sell/Deliver, Simple Possession Schedule VI, Simple Possession Schedule II
Kevin Allen Lamb, 25, New Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II, Possession of Schedule IV
Michael A. Martinez, 22, Tazewell, Capias for Sell Deliver Schedule II
Scott G. Reed, 24, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance (x2)
Mary Ann Riddle, 52, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II School Zone
Bradley Duncan Slezak, 21, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
Travis Dale Ayers, 34, Tazewell, Capias/Bench Warrant, FTA Sell/Deliver
Bernice Bounds, 51, Tazewell, Capias/Bench for Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Mitchell Edward Brooks, 27, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Sam B. Burchfield, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Tracey Bussell, 27, New Tazewell, Possession Schedule III
William Travis Campbell, 23, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
Alan William Davis, 35, Tazewell, Capias/Bench Warrant, Simple Possession/Casual Exchange, VOP, Simple Possession Casual Exchange Schedule III, Mfg., Del., Sell.
Gary Andrew Michael Ellis, 18, Greenback, TN, Sell/Deliver Schedule III, Sell/Deliver Schedule IV
Bethany Sheree Ford, 30, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Leslie Nechelle Ford, 43, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
David S. Harlin, 38, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
John D. Harp, 47, Speedwell, Capias Bench Warrant
Lori Lynn Harp, 36, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
James Paul Herrell, 33, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jacob Hurst, 20, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Robert Earl Jolly, 47, Harrogate, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Danielle Jones, 22, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Tabitha Dawn Jones, 20, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule IV Controlled Substance
Kenny James Kunkowski, 25, Tazewell, Possession Schedule II
Clarence L. Lamb, 51, New Tazewell, Sell or Deliver Schedule II
John C. Mabe, 48, Tazewell, Unlawful Sale of Alcohol
Benjamin J. Miracle, 22, Benton, TN, Sell/Deliver Schedule II, Sell/Deliver Schedule III
Leeman Miracle, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kathy Niverson, 42, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Christopher Bradley North, 25, Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Joseph Patrick Nutt, 18, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Victoria Pace, 21, Tazewell, Sell/Delivery Schedule II (x2)
Tim L. Parks, 50, Clairfield, Capias Bench Warrant
Andrew T. Putney, 27, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Jesse Ray Quinton, 28, Cumberland Gap, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jesse Rosenbalm, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Milton G. Russell, 49, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Johnnie George Seals, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant Schedule III
Leeman Miracle, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kathy Niverson, 42, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Christopher Bradley North, 25, Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Joseph Patrick Nutt, 18, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Victoria Pace, 21, Tazewell, Sell/Delivery Schedule II (x2)
Tim L. Parks, 50, Clairfield, Capias Bench Warrant
Andrew T. Putney, 27, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Jesse Ray Quinton, 28, Cumberland Gap, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jesse Rosenbalm, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Milton G. Russell, 49, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Johnnie George Seals, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Joseph D Pistone

Ooltewah, TN

#2 May 5, 2010
How much jail time will each of them receive?
Resident

Harrogate, TN

#3 May 5, 2010
Joseph D Pistone wrote:
How much jail time will each of them receive?
Jail time? Are you kidding? This is Claiborne County. You don't get jail time for drugs. They simply smack your hand with a ruler and say, "No, no, no. Bad boy." You are then put on probation so they can release you to carry on with your business (literally) and you continue to pay parole fees each week.
dale

Ooltewah, TN

#4 May 5, 2010
they really need to do something about this. my girlfriend last year got so hooked on drugs she to this very day lets guys do her in teh rear without wearing a condom just to get meth and pills so i had to brake up with her. they got to do something about the drugs
Chief Wiggams

Tazewell, TN

#5 May 5, 2010
dale wrote:
they really need to do something about this. my girlfriend last year got so hooked on drugs she to this very day lets guys do her in teh rear without wearing a condom just to get meth and pills so i had to brake up with her. they got to do something about the drugs
does she wanna do some porn
Ohh

Ooltewah, TN

#6 May 6, 2010
dale wrote:
so i had to brake up with her...
Got expensive, huh?
allen noah

Harrogate, TN

#7 May 6, 2010
why wont they arrest me to cause i cook meth. I would love to be in jail so i could take a big hard one in my ass.
please

Smyrna, TN

#8 May 6, 2010
Please indict Daryl and Jimmy Veach... it doesn't take a genus to see the quantity they are selling.
Is This True

Ooltewah, TN

#9 May 6, 2010
dale wrote:
they really need to do something about this. my girlfriend last year got so hooked on drugs she to this very day...
Is this true or are you just posting this to rattle the cage?
i like it

Ooltewah, TN

#10 May 6, 2010
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail time? Are you kidding? This is Claiborne County. You don't get jail time for drugs. They simply smack your hand with a ruler and say, "No, no, no. Bad boy." You are then put on probation so they can release you to carry on with your business (literally) and you continue to pay parole fees each week.
that was just way to funny and the truth...
your stupid

Ooltewah, TN

#11 May 6, 2010
allen noah wrote:
why wont they arrest me to cause i cook meth. I would love to be in jail so i could take a big hard one in my ass.
yea right ,what idiot would put something like that on here !
SET UP

Ooltewah, TN

#12 May 6, 2010
Is This True wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true or are you just posting this to rattle the cage?
personally i think someone is just trying to cause trouble .nobody in hteir right mind would dare put there name on here and ADMIT THEY WAS COOKING METH !
BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS CLAIBORNE COUNTY ...SAD HUH ?
SET UP

Ooltewah, TN

#13 May 6, 2010
allen noah wrote:
why wont they arrest me to cause i cook meth. I would love to be in jail so i could take a big hard one in my ass.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED IF YOURSELF.EVERYBODY KNOWS PPL DONT POST THEIR NAME ON HERE! WHAT HAPPENED DID THIS PERSON"ALLEN NOAH" REFUSE TO SELL YOU SOME AT A GOOD PRICE ?!? YOU MAKE ME WANNA PUKE !
zammy

United States

#14 May 6, 2010
John D. Harp, 47, Speedwell, Capias Bench Warrant
WHO CARES

Ooltewah, TN

#15 May 6, 2010
dale wrote:
they really need to do something about this. my girlfriend last year got so hooked on drugs she to this very day lets guys do her in teh rear without wearing a condom just to get meth and pills so i had to brake up with her. they got to do something about the drugs
AND DO YOU THINK WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PPL SEX LIFE OH HERE ? OH PLEASE ...UGHH
ickky

Ooltewah, TN

#16 May 6, 2010
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>AND DO YOU THINK WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PPL SEX LIFE OH HERE ? OH PLEASE ...UGHH
i agree and like do some people think a condom is really going to protect you, abstince is where its at, don>t do drugs and keep your body guarded .
call jerry springer

Tazewell, TN

#17 May 6, 2010
Now these here smart folks are gonna tell all the rest of us how to vote....yep...
John H Holmes

Tazewell, TN

#18 May 8, 2010
there is nothing like drug addict porn, they do EVERYTHING cheap
well well

Speedwell, TN

#21 Dec 11, 2010
News wrote:
According to Sheriff David Ray, the Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate drug trafficking in Claiborne County and will assist all other agencies in the battle against drugs.
Operation Cooperation after 4 p.m. Monday, April 19, through 4 p.m. Friday, April 30:
Jessica Leeann Buell, 33, Harrogate, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kenneth Gibson, 31, Tazewell, Possession Schedule II Sell/Deliver, Simple Possession Schedule VI, Simple Possession Schedule II
Kevin Allen Lamb, 25, New Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II, Possession of Schedule IV
Michael A. Martinez, 22, Tazewell, Capias for Sell Deliver Schedule II
Scott G. Reed, 24, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance (x2)
Mary Ann Riddle, 52, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II School Zone
Bradley Duncan Slezak, 21, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
Travis Dale Ayers, 34, Tazewell, Capias/Bench Warrant, FTA Sell/Deliver
Bernice Bounds, 51, Tazewell, Capias/Bench for Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Mitchell Edward Brooks, 27, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Sam B. Burchfield, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Tracey Bussell, 27, New Tazewell, Possession Schedule III
William Travis Campbell, 23, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
Alan William Davis, 35, Tazewell, Capias/Bench Warrant, Simple Possession/Casual Exchange, VOP, Simple Possession Casual Exchange Schedule III, Mfg., Del., Sell.
Gary Andrew Michael Ellis, 18, Greenback, TN, Sell/Deliver Schedule III, Sell/Deliver Schedule IV
Bethany Sheree Ford, 30, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Leslie Nechelle Ford, 43, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
David S. Harlin, 38, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
John D. Harp, 47, Speedwell, Capias Bench Warrant
Lori Lynn Harp, 36, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II Controlled Substance
James Paul Herrell, 33, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jacob Hurst, 20, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Robert Earl Jolly, 47, Harrogate, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Danielle Jones, 22, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Tabitha Dawn Jones, 20, New Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule IV Controlled Substance
Kenny James Kunkowski, 25, Tazewell, Possession Schedule II
Clarence L. Lamb, 51, New Tazewell, Sell or Deliver Schedule II
John C. Mabe, 48, Tazewell, Unlawful Sale of Alcohol
Benjamin J. Miracle, 22, Benton, TN, Sell/Deliver Schedule II, Sell/Deliver Schedule III
Leeman Miracle, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kathy Niverson, 42, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Christopher Bradley North, 25, Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Joseph Patrick Nutt, 18, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Victoria Pace, 21, Tazewell, Sell/Delivery Schedule II (x2)
Tim L. Parks, 50, Clairfield, Capias Bench Warrant
Andrew T. Putney, 27, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Jesse Ray Quinton, 28, Cumberland Gap, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jesse Rosenbalm, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Milton G. Russell, 49, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Johnnie George Seals, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant Schedule III
Leeman Miracle, 37, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Kathy Niverson, 42, Tazewell, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Christopher Bradley North, 25, Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Joseph Patrick Nutt, 18, Tazewell, Possession of Schedule II
Victoria Pace, 21, Tazewell, Sell/Delivery Schedule II (x2)
Tim L. Parks, 50, Clairfield, Capias Bench Warrant
Andrew T. Putney, 27, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Jesse Ray Quinton, 28, Cumberland Gap, Sell/Deliver Schedule II
Jesse Rosenbalm, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Milton G. Russell, 49, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
Johnnie George Seals, 23, New Tazewell, Capias Bench Warrant
How many of these been arrested again since this april 19,2010?
Real-Time News

United States

#22 Dec 12, 2010
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail time? Are you kidding? This is Claiborne County. You don't get jail time for drugs. They simply smack your hand with a ruler and say, "No, no, no. Bad boy." You are then put on probation so they can release you to carry on with your business (literally) and you continue to pay parole fees each week.
Oh lets dont forget attempted murder you just get your hand slaped oh I forget you piss in a bottle and give them $ 35.00 dollars they need the money your right the F--ing law system sucks in Claiborne County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexual intercourse vs masturbation (Aug '16) 1 hr Soon 28
Shane Lambert (Aug '09) 2 hr Iknowbetter 30
Truck driver. Drives white freightliner with r... 4 hr Just saying 2
Jo Barton & Mahalla Callebs 15 hr I know 3
Drugs Wed Billy Truxker 7
Does the sheriff wear a wig? (Dec '09) Wed Sick 39
lonley women (Jan '15) Wed Iknowbetter 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages