xladonnax

Spring Hill, FL

#83 Nov 27, 2010
blame wrote:
It not your fault,my fault,or the drug dealers fault. If someone it on pills or anything else, They have to want to change.People are allways trying to blame someone else for their problems . The people on drugs need to take responsibility for their own actions and not blame there drug dealer , mom, sister , spouse or just a bad life. You And I make our own choices not no one else so get over it and quit blaming people for your problems and take responsibility for yourself.
I couldnt agree with you more. You cant blame Trent, if they want a pill or whatever theyll go to whoever...Trents not the only drug dealer up there and you know it.
xladonnax

Spring Hill, FL

#84 Nov 27, 2010
UK WILDCATS wrote:
I'm down in Lauderdale trying to get my script filled high as hell and everybodys out paid 2100.00
yesterday at American just to be able to get them and not be sick need to go to dr tommorow out of money after that got a appt need help!
Thats BS....why would you lie like that?
if u only knew

United States

#85 Nov 27, 2010
Amen that whole bunch should get life for all the life's they help destroyed. And made money doing it. Time too pay!!!!!!!!.
Never Thought

Tazewell, TN

#86 Nov 27, 2010
crazycat wrote:
<quoted text>
No the dumbest thing is you showing support for low life pill popping junkies. Most of us are sick and tired of the drug problem that runs rampant here and everywhere else. Don't blame this sh*t on the economy. Place the blame where it belongs...right on the buyers and the suppliers and the junkies. Sorry, but I have no pity on any of them, not a one. It's sickening when welfare and food stamps are used to buy pills and takes away from the needs of the children involved and they go without while the parents are blown away on drugs. I am sick of the excuses used for not working or lets blame the economy. Yes, times are a little hard right now but if you can AFFORD to buy the drugs you can feed and clothe your kids. COMMIT THE CRIME DO THE TIME
Agree 100% i pitty none of them if you ask me they made a mistake letting any of them go! All of them should be behind bars right now no matter how small the charges would be. All are guilty in my book. Most of them if not all knew what was going down because most of them live right up on moodyhill with him and his girlfriend!
Ha Ha

New Tazewell, TN

#87 Nov 27, 2010
Never Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them if not all knew what was going down because most of them live right up on moodyhill with him and his girlfriend!
I doubt any of them will be living there anymore.
SHOPPING

New Tazewell, TN

#88 Nov 27, 2010
xladonnax wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the STUPIDEST thing Ive ever read.
That is the trueth he would take food stamps from people and give them a pill.There children would go with out food for the hole month.
shame

Harrogate, TN

#89 Nov 28, 2010
The poor kids are in Florida with Child Services because there was no family there to get them.
theman

Tazewell, TN

#90 Nov 28, 2010
xladonnax wrote:
<quoted text>

and John Skroch is my brother...dont you DARE say a bad word against him
maybe john can eat now he aint got trents di ck in his mouth the
cronic looking strung out low life thieving piece of sh it
you must be the lil wh o re he was trying to sell for a pill
Yippee

Sevierville, TN

#91 Dec 9, 2010
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know
Yep, Jeff is in jail in St. Petersburg, Fl and been indicted in Claiborne County.
Yippee

Sevierville, TN

#92 Dec 9, 2010
Never Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Agree 100% i pitty none of them if you ask me they made a mistake letting any of them go! All of them should be behind bars right now no matter how small the charges would be. All are guilty in my book. Most of them if not all knew what was going down because most of them live right up on moodyhill with him and his girlfriend!
I 100% agree and my brother is one arrested. I am so thankful he can't steal from my Mom and Dad anymore. Anyone on here making excuses, must be a pill popper themselves!
Yippee

Sevierville, TN

#93 Dec 9, 2010
Never Thought wrote:
Looks like you should be tickled pink "victim" cause they finally got him down in FL! His day has finally come!
And I hope they keep him there!!!
Yippee

Sevierville, TN

#94 Dec 9, 2010
xladonnax wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know him and he is the sweetest most caring man...he didnt force those pills down your familys throats people, they did that all on their own so he saw an opportunity to make some cash in this fucked up world where everyones on food stamps thanks to Bush and Obama.
Trent, amanda, I love you guys xoxoxoxo
Vikie I love you too xoxoxox
and John Skroch is my brother...dont you DARE say a bad word against him
Well, my brother was arrested and I am glad. Nobody forced them to do this! I am not going to take up for the scum of society.
Yippee

Sevierville, TN

#95 Dec 9, 2010
crazycat wrote:
<quoted text>
No the dumbest thing is you showing support for low life pill popping junkies. Most of us are sick and tired of the drug problem that runs rampant here and everywhere else. Don't blame this sh*t on the economy. Place the blame where it belongs...right on the buyers and the suppliers and the junkies. Sorry, but I have no pity on any of them, not a one. It's sickening when welfare and food stamps are used to buy pills and takes away from the needs of the children involved and they go without while the parents are blown away on drugs. I am sick of the excuses used for not working or lets blame the economy. Yes, times are a little hard right now but if you can AFFORD to buy the drugs you can feed and clothe your kids. COMMIT THE CRIME DO THE TIME
AMEN!
strawberry

Winnsboro, SC

#96 Sep 18, 2012
How long had this Trent. been doing this
Commander

Harrogate, TN

#97 Sep 19, 2012
Didn't Trent just plead and get
20 years? Is this fact or fiction?
just a thought

Statesville, NC

#98 Sep 27, 2012
This was just in the Morristown paper today, Thursday 9 27 2012.

http://www.citizentribune.com/
just a thought

Statesville, NC

#99 Sep 27, 2012
Bussell agrees to plead guilty if family receives reduced charges

Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:21 am

The show-me-theirs-and-Iíll-show-y ou-mine plea-bargain dance pairing federal prosecutors and conditionally admitted Claiborne County oxycodone baron Kevin Trent Bussell is rapidly winding down, according to court documents.

Bussell, 37, agreed to plead guilty to drug-trafficking, firearms and money-laundering charges provided his mother, Geneva Bussell, his aunt, Althea Gamble, and his sister, Jessie Wilson, be allowed to plead guilty to greatly reduced charges.

Wilson filed a plea agreement Tuesday that compels her to admit to misprision of a felony, essentially being aware her brother was trafficking painkillers and not reporting the crime to authorities.

Wilsonís maximum penalty is three years in prison, but defendants who plead guilty rarely receive top-of-the-range sentences.

Also Tuesday, Gamble filed a plea agreement that explains her role in laundering drug-sales proceeds, the same offense detailed in Mrs. Bussellís plea agreement, which was filed on Sept. 14.

The top sentence for money laundering is 20 years, but considering the relatively small amount of money involved ó between $30,000 and $70,000 ó a federal prison term approaching two decades is all but inconceivable.

Federal prosecutors allege Bussell is responsible for putting $6 million worth of painkillers on the streets.

He began by financing pill-acquisition trips to Michigan, but later shifted operation to South Florida when the pain-management clinic business blossomed there.

The massive quantity of pills Bussell dealt will move him up the federal sentencing range toward the 20-year maximum.

Possessing a firearm during a drug-trafficking offense will add five years on top of whatever Bussell gets for the drug and money-laundering crimes.

One man who was with Bussell from his early days in Michigan was Carson Day, who recently filed a plea agreement that requires him to plead guilty to conspiracy to distribute oxycodone.

Day apparently was Bussellís trusted confidante.

At Bussellís direction, Day rented a residence in St. Petersburg, Fla. Conspiracy members stayed at the house during doctor-shopping trips, according to his plea agreement.

- By Robert Moore, Tribune Staff Writer
just a thought

Charlotte, NC

#100 Feb 12, 2013
As reported by the Morristown Tribune...Monday Feb 11, 2013. "Mother of pain pill kingpin sentenced", "Geneva Bussell, the mother of Claiborne County painkiller kingpin Kevin Trent Bussell, has been sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for money laundering, according to court documents."
what

London, KY

#101 Feb 15, 2013
just a thought wrote:
As reported by the Morristown Tribune...Monday Feb 11, 2013. "Mother of pain pill kingpin sentenced", "Geneva Bussell, the mother of Claiborne County painkiller kingpin Kevin Trent Bussell, has been sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for money laundering, according to court documents."
I hate that so bad. she is a good woman, just let her son control her life
Just Saying

Tazewell, TN

#102 Feb 15, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that so bad. she is a good woman, just let her son control her life
Yep that's what happens when a parent lets a child control them instead of the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trade for tricks Fri Info 5
Pest Control Fri jordennancy23 9
looking for a big thick stud to help friend (Jun '14) Thu MrStimulator 60
Jason Fleeman (Nov '13) Thu Warden 13
Jack Daniels Roads Feb 26 rock 11
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Tazewell, TN (Nov '11) Feb 26 anonymous 13
Helicopter pad Feb 26 lou 2
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web