Anyone have a PS3 for sale

Anyone have a PS3 for sale

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Interested

Harrogate, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Does anyone have a Playstation 3 for sale?
For Sale

Harrogate, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Yes i got a PS3 for sale.I have the console,2 controllers,and 29 games with it.I will take $200.00 for everything.If your interested then leave comment and let me know.I live in Tazewell,Just leave comment.
wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2010
For Sale wrote:
Yes i got a PS3 for sale.I have the console,2 controllers,and 29 games with it.I will take $200.00 for everything.If your interested then leave comment and let me know.I live in Tazewell,Just leave comment.
What all games do you have?
Alazalam

Tazewell, TN

#4 Feb 9, 2010
does anyone have a psp for sale real cheap?
interested

Enon Valley, PA

#5 Feb 9, 2010
leave email and I will get back with you would like to buy for my children
Yes

Harrogate, TN

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Alazalam wrote:
does anyone have a psp for sale real cheap?
You can get a PSP at Shylocks pawn for $100 for just the PSP.You can go in there and ask to look at their PSP's and when you find the one you like then offer them 15 or 20 less then what they are wanting for it.Usually you can get stuff cheaper that way.
PS3 For Sale

Harrogate, TN

#7 Feb 9, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>What all games do you have?
I have 3 GTA games,Cars,Sims,Call of Duty 3,Kill Switch,Pirates of the Carribian,UFC 2010,Fight Club,Fighting games,shooting games,hunting games,sports games,action games,too many to list.Will sell individual games for $15 each.
Alazalam

Tazewell, TN

#8 Feb 10, 2010
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>You can get a PSP at Shylocks pawn for $100 for just the PSP.You can go in there and ask to look at their PSP's and when you find the one you like then offer them 15 or 20 less then what they are wanting for it.Usually you can get stuff cheaper that way.
hey thanks for the advice maybe i will try that!
QUEENsoFLY

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2010
Interested wrote:
Does anyone have a Playstation 3 for sale?
i have a ps3 but not for sell i like my friends on it
QUEENsoFLY

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2010
i have saints row2 and i have SmackDown2010 and motal combat and mag and also blood in the sand and icon and

i love my ps3 thats why i dont come to this anymore i come every week but im going to hwaii in 5 days so imma b back when i come back ashley is gonna hate probly chuz im goin to hawaii

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Farley 3 hr unknown 2
Amy Dennison Claibornes biggest Junky 5 hr Shoun 6
Amy Dennison is a lying theiving wh*re 6 hr someone who knows 6
Amy Dennison is a lying theiving JUNKY wh*re 6 hr someone who knows 7
Amy Dennison 6 hr someone who knows 6
Who is 516 with the sheriff's department 6 hr haha 6
jack rose atty (convicted felon) (May '12) 8 hr noseknows 15
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE