election for county mayor 2010

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
captain of the guard

Tazewell, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2009
well KING SHOFFNER is at it again he now has his two SAM'S running for mayor of claiborne SAM McCOULAH his ex-wifes kin and his great do nothing for the job buddy.SAM OWENS, his great and self rightous chairman of the school borad running for the same office SAM M. can't win but maybe take votes to put SAM O. in office. Do we really need more of our lord and KINGS men in a office that makes a differance. ALL HAIL KING SHOFFNER
ntk

Tazewell, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Is the New Tazewell mayor election the same time? I am waiting for that one.
fed up

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Jul 14, 2010
joe tyler needs to pull out. he's in hospital again and may not make it. why would he be running when he was out so much last term? Need new blood and new ideas. STRENGTH
one rotton tater

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2010
mr. duncan is on life support. he had 2 heart attacks the other day. he's a very sick man and doesn't need the stress of this job. hope you get better. i don't want anything bad to happen to him but he really needs to retire and rest.
why so much hate

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Jul 15, 2010
fed up wrote:
joe tyler needs to pull out. he's in hospital again and may not make it. why would he be running when he was out so much last term? Need new blood and new ideas. STRENGTH
Wowwww....How can you be so heartless and live with yourself knowing you said such a cruel thing about another human being ??? And let me guess You slept as good as a bug in a rug last night huh ?

I'll keep you in my prayers ...
Home Boy

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jul 15, 2010
First: I to will be praying for joe and his family.
2th : I do not see the HATE you said you see, Just someone fed up & spoke thier mine i see know HATE..(( I THINK ))) you would like to see some HATE. It is time for Joe to step down for the good of the county.
why so much hate

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Jul 15, 2010
Home Boy wrote:
First: I to will be praying for joe and his family.
2th : I do not see the HATE you said you see, Just someone fed up & spoke thier mine i see know HATE..(( I THINK ))) you would like to see some HATE. It is time for Joe to step down for the good of the county.
I'm sorry if you don't agree with how I feel but My point was how can someone say someone is so sick then in the same breath turn around and say he needs to quit his job ?! just the name "fed up" tells me this person didn't give a rats behind if he was sick or health as a horse!Their true intention was to put a little icing on the cake(by saying oh poor thing,he is so sick and we love him dearly butttttt......) so others would agree with them and therefore whoever "fed up" is wouldn't look like such a di*k about it when they perceed to say what a dirty rotten scum bag they really think he is !!!And I still stick to my belief.It's very clear to me they wanted to belittle him but didn't want to be attacked by others !!plain and simple :)Why else would someone give themself the name "fed up"??

Since: May 10

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Jul 15, 2010
I have a question. It has been said that Joe is on life support and I certainly hope that is not true and wish him the best. However, if it is true then what will happen regarding the election? What will determine if he remains on the ticket? And if he remains on the ticket, passes away (realistically if he is that sick that probablility is there), wins the election, who would appoint the replacement for the office or if the misfortune of him passing happens will his name be removed?
Home Boy

Tazewell, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2010
Well Very good Question,,, It is to late to take Joe off the ticket so his name will be on ticket. Now if he passes on ( and wins ) the county commissioners would appoint someone for ( I Think )
2 years or til the next county election... Hope this help.
Observation

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2010
If Joe passes, somone will only be appointed to his position until the election and somone new is voted in. Don't know if it is too late to take him off the ticket or not though. But with his age and medical problems, he really didn't need to be on the ticket anyway.
My question is, is the county responsible for all the medical bills he's piled up or is he still on TNCARE?
think again

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Jul 15, 2010
Observation wrote:
If Joe passes, somone will only be appointed to his position until the election and somone new is voted in. Don't know if it is too late to take him off the ticket or not though. But with his age and medical problems, he really didn't need to be on the ticket anyway.
My question is, is the county responsible for all the medical bills he's piled up or is he still on TNCARE?
WTF...How do you know he iF HE IS ON TNCARE????? yeah just what I thought ! you don't know crap !!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 15, 2010
This is what I thought. It seems I remember a similar situation, the deceased was elected and the county commission filled the position.
Home Boy wrote:
Well Very good Question,,, It is to late to take Joe off the ticket so his name will be on ticket. Now if he passes on ( and wins ) the county commissioners would appoint someone for ( I Think )
2 years or til the next county election... Hope this help.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#13 Jul 15, 2010
why so much hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowwww....How can you be so heartless and live with yourself knowing you said such a cruel thing about another human being ??? And let me guess You slept as good as a bug in a rug last night huh ?
I'll keep you in my prayers ...
I'll pray Joe Tyler Duncan doesn't make it. He's a liar and a thief and I'll lose no sleep when he's gone.
tell me something

Tazewell, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Fact I will find out who you are before long it's not hard to do! watching

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Hey "tater" how's it going? Been a long hot summer so far...too much health aggravations. Hope you, sweet tater and the tots are doing well.
one rotton tater wrote:
mr. duncan is on life support. he had 2 heart attacks the other day. he's a very sick man and doesn't need the stress of this job. hope you get better. i don't want anything bad to happen to him but he really needs to retire and rest.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 15, 2010
You again? Now I remember what was so unpleasant about this forum.
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray Joe Tyler Duncan doesn't make it. He's a liar and a thief and I'll lose no sleep when he's gone.
welcome back goober

Ooltewah, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2010
Am With Goober45 -maybe wrote:
You again? Now I remember what was so unpleasant about this forum.
<quoted text>
LOL...OOOO how quickly they remind you ?

“Rockin' out with the dead.”

This is a test

#19 Jul 15, 2010
Ah, small town politics. Gotta love 'em.
one rotton tater

Tazewell, TN

#20 Jul 16, 2010
Am With Goober45 -maybe wrote:
Hey "tater" how's it going? Been a long hot summer so far...too much health aggravations. Hope you, sweet tater and the tots are doing well.
<quoted text>
howdy, i'm doing ok and sweet tater is still stubborn as a mule and twice as pretty. she's going to kill me for that one. how have you been? ok i hope. and hows goober?

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2010
Thanks and oh so true.
welcome back goober wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...OOOO how quickly they remind you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Daniels (Nov '15) 4 hr The mother 32
Sherry Frost at Dtr 6 hr Sure thing 1
Can police do this 8 hr Nutz 5
Thef 13 hr lol 3
Roger Hagard/911 Sun 911 2
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) Sun Mejustme 69
the freaking pridemore (Sep '14) Sun torie 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages