Romney is for the 100% Americans!
Vote Mitt!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47757 Sep 19, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Vote Mitt!
Well we know he is for the 100% that make over $250,000.00 a year.
Anyone else got a clear message from Mitt in that video, as if picking Ryan as vice wasn't enough ! A "average" American voting for Mitt is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders ...scratch that..... make that Dan Cathy.... Chuckles
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#47758 Sep 19, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know he is for the 100% that make over $250,000.00 a year.
Anyone else got a clear message from Mitt in that video, as if picking Ryan as vice wasn't enough ! A "average" American voting for Mitt is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders ...scratch that..... make that Dan Cathy.... Chuckles
It's quite telling that, when asked what "Middle Class" was, Mitt said $200-250K/year. Out of touch a tad?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#47759 Sep 19, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite telling that, when asked what "Middle Class" was, Mitt said $200-250K/year. Out of touch a tad?
Mitt can no more relate to our Lives and our Worries and Concerns, than most of us can relate to his!
It's difficult for most People to understand what they've never known, and Mitt has never known what it's like to live on $250,000 a year, much less a lot lower than that!
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#47760 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt can no more relate to our Lives and our Worries and Concerns, than most of us can relate to his!
It's difficult for most People to understand what they've never known, and Mitt has never known what it's like to live on $250,000 a year, much less a lot lower than that!
The laborers who installed that car elevator in one of his palaces are part of that 47% that he doesn't give a shlt about.
Labor

North Augusta, SC

#47761 Sep 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The laborers who installed that car elevator in one of his palaces are part of that 47% that he doesn't give a shlt about.
Most Repubs are in denial about what Mitt said. They think he was only talking about those OTHER people making less than $250,000.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47762 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
How any Veteran or Active-Duty Service Member can support a Teapublican is beyond me. The Teapublicans certainly don't support you!
----------
"Republicans Block Vote On Veterans Jobs Bill (UPDATE)."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/19/veteran...
Sassy, That's for that link......I even sent that out to my Veteran friends/family and also active duty friends/family. The Veteran friends/family that refer to our President Obama as a "N", I did not send it because it will only cause friction and it will never change their mind.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47763 Sep 20, 2012
Labor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Repubs are in denial about what Mitt said. They think he was only talking about those OTHER people making less than $250,000.
Your Right!
From my view those making $150,000-$250,000 a year are doing very very good.......and that's great, but our President Obama is not even talking about them.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47764 Sep 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
MA, if we could just get a peek at Willards tax returns going back just 3-5 years, we just might see Willard himself not paying any income tax.
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47765 Sep 20, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Vote Mitt!
Yes, Willard did say that on TV yesterday. But behind closed doors charging $50,000 a plate he say's what he really thinks.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47766 Sep 20, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Sarah Palin knocks Obama out on Facebook..Sept. 13 status.<quoted text>
Do you really want to bring Sarah into the conversation?

Location hidden

#47767 Sep 20, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, That's for that link......I even sent that out to my Veteran friends/family and also active duty friends/family. The Veteran friends/family that refer to our President Obama as a "N", I did not send it because it will only cause friction and it will never change their mind.
Dunlapian, anytime my Friend. It gets so frustrating that in this Day and Age, we still have People who would rather believe a false illusion, than the truth...especially when so much is at stake. I blame Fox Fake News, the Teapublicans Propaganda TV Channel, for alot of that!
So, until they "see the Light" and they probably never will, until they're forced to, it's probably best to just let them keep on living in their Teapublican Fantasy-land! They're like Children who are afraid of the Dark and constantly seeing "Democratic Boogie Men" who aren't there...you have to just hope they'll grow out of it, someday, but you doubt they ever will.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#47768 Sep 20, 2012
Weekly jobless claims again last week. 382,000 new claims filed last week. The trend is higher and this number is a 2 month high. Barry Obama has no jobs plan. Barry Obama has no energy plan. Barry Obama has no budget. Thank you Mr President.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49100511
Brother Love

Nashville, TN

#47769 Sep 20, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
Weekly jobless claims again last week. 382,000 new claims filed last week. The trend is higher and this number is a 2 month high. Barry Obama has no jobs plan. Barry Obama has no energy plan. Barry Obama has no budget. Thank you Mr President.
Can you find nothing good to say about Romney?

Location hidden

#47770 Sep 20, 2012
And you have No Clue! Get on the phone and call your Teapublican "Friends" in the Congress to, "PASS OBAMA'S JOBS BILL"!
I've got the Phone Number and I will gladly give it to you, if you will call!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47771 Sep 20, 2012
Let's just "Cherry Pick" YOUR link a little;
"We've seen a little move in jobless claims over the last few weeks, but nothing to suggest the economy is in trouble. It's more the case that we are still in a period of slow GROWTH," said Gary Thayer.
Now if we go a little further into YOUR link, we will find out the labor market is RISING.
Your link..........the ball is in your court!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#47772 Sep 20, 2012
Brother Love wrote:
<quoted text>Can you find nothing good to say about Romney?
O.K., I'll go out on a limb and say he is a good Husband.
But I will be voting for a good leader(not good husband) for our great Nation.

Location hidden

#47774 Sep 20, 2012
Brother Love wrote:
<quoted text>Can you find nothing good to say about Romney?
I'm Thinking...I'm Thinking! Can I get back to you on that...it's gonna take awhile?

Location hidden

#47775 Sep 20, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K., I'll go out on a limb and say he is a good Husband.
But I will be voting for a good leader(not good husband) for our great Nation.
Dunlapian, you're a Generous Man, politically...I wouldn't even give him that much credit! From what's been written, which hasn't been much...I thought he had a very "cold attitude" about her Health Problems and putting her through the strain of a Presidential Campaign...I'm not sure about that "Good Husband" thing...I wonder, frankly!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#47776 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have No Clue! Get on the phone and call your Teapublican "Friends" in the Congress to, "PASS OBAMA'S JOBS BILL"!
I've got the Phone Number and I will gladly give it to you, if you will call!
No, I have a clue. I know what Barry's job bill costs and what the projected PRIVATE SECTOR numbers would be. His jobs bill creates more PUBLIC sector jobs than private sector jobs. Hmmmmmm, public sector jobs....that means taxpayer paid jobs.....just what we need to add the the record deficit.

No, Barry's jobs plan is QE1, QE2, and now QE3 (quantitative easing = print more money). None have worked.

If Barry was a true leader, he would have had a compromise plan 2 years ago. Problem is, his union buddies get in the way of a lot of job creation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plumber 16 min need help 1
For my best friend 18 min inqusitive 4
Any Ladies Looking For A Sugar Daddy 28 min Sugar Daddy 1
Need to here from u 33 min inqusitive 15
sarah jessica middleton 4 hr Facts 1
looking for 9 hr wondering guy 1
i want to suck a guy or three (Mar '14) 9 hr guy 31
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell Jobs