Amanda Bible's Kids
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Does anyone know who has Amanda Bible's kids? I would figure J.Mize would have Aiden since he's the daddy but what about the little girl she had with T.Bussell? I remember on TV the DCS people took her in Florida. Anyone know what happened to her? Thanks!
Any more info

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Amanda's brother has Aiden, and Trent's sister has the little girl.
chillin

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Well that's good. Thanks for the info. I would have figured Aiden's dad would have him. I'm sure they made arrangement they could. Thanks again.
wondering

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2011
Yes thank you. It's good to know that baby didn't end up in a foster home. Those kids are so young they can't help what their parents do.
Anonymous

Roseville, MI

#5 Mar 9, 2011
they were good parents all of those kids had whatever they wanted when they wanted it and not just that they are both crazy about their kids they gave them plenty of attention thats whats sad and jonathan is also in jail so that is why he doesnt have aiden im just glad trent gets to see jasmine on his visits and i wish that amanda could too i just hope they get out to be with them and things work out in their favor i love you trent and amanda
citizen that cares

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2011
didnt know that wrote:
they were good parents all of those kids had whatever they wanted when they wanted it and not just that they are both crazy about their kids they gave them plenty of attention thats whats sad and jonathan is also in jail so that is why he doesnt have aiden im just glad trent gets to see jasmine on his visits and i wish that amanda could too i just hope they get out to be with them and things work out in their favor i love you trent and amanda
You said "kids had whatever they wanted", well I guess they did since the parents alledegedly were drug runners and had many thousands of dollars of drug money. Do you disagree with that? They did not make their money legally. Hmm, your IP address is Michigan, which "cousin" or aunt are you? I am sure the children will not be proud when they grow up and have the knowledge their parents were "provided" for them with drug money if they are convicted.
hickgirl

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2011
That would have to be Vicki..she took off to Michigan when all her family got busted. I saw her fb page and it said warren, mi. I would say taking your child on a drug run and causing her to get taken by DCS doesn't qualify as a good parent.
A friend

Tazewell, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2011
hickgirl wrote:
That would have to be Vicki..she took off to Michigan when all her family got busted. I saw her fb page and it said warren, mi. I would say taking your child on a drug run and causing her to get taken by DCS doesn't qualify as a good parent.
I'm not family and I love Trent and Amanda as well.And yeah those kids had what they wanted material wise but they were also very loved and got a lot of attention.Amanda was a great mother to her kids,no matter what you bunch of judgemental @ssholes want to say.Jasmin was VERY attached to her mommy and I HATE that she can't even go to visitation.Amanda is a great person.She may have been going down a bad road but that doesn't make her a monster that deserves to sit in jail and not even see her kids.
citizen that cares

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2011
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not family and I love Trent and Amanda as well.And yeah those kids had what they wanted material wise but they were also very loved and got a lot of attention.Amanda was a great mother to her kids,no matter what you bunch of judgemental @ssholes want to say.Jasmin was VERY attached to her mommy and I HATE that she can't even go to visitation.Amanda is a great person.She may have been going down a bad road but that doesn't make her a monster that deserves to sit in jail and not even see her kids.
I feel sorry for any child that loses their parents, but I can't imagine how these kids would benefit emotionally or socially with all that was going on around them. I am not calling Amanda or any of them "monsters" but they are acused drug dealers and users, how can you not see that the kids would be better off with someone else? If not in jail, just where should she be? Do you approve of drug dealers giving drugs to your kids or relatives or even you? Are you a user? How do you feel about drug dealing and users?
A friend

Tazewell, TN

#10 Mar 11, 2011
I don't approve of anybody giving drugs to kids.Nor do I believe in someone pushing someone to "just try" drugs. I know Trent and Amanda got off on the wrong path,but I really don't think they should have to sit in jail for years and years.And I do NOT think that it's right that Amanda can't see her kids on her visitation.
i think

Powell, TN

#11 Mar 11, 2011
A friend wrote:
I don't approve of anybody giving drugs to kids.Nor do I believe in someone pushing someone to "just try" drugs. I know Trent and Amanda got off on the wrong path,but I really don't think they should have to sit in jail for years and years.And I do NOT think that it's right that Amanda can't see her kids on her visitation.
What should their punishment be then...a good scolding and tell them not to do it again? I do not know these people nor do I care to, if you do the crime then be prepared to do the time, and as for the children maybe they did have material things maybe they do love them but exposing them to that type of environment can be detrimental to their general health and mental well being and DCS is in the right for stepping in and removing them from that kind of situation, and as for them having visitation with them that can be very traumatic to a child especially if the parent is in jail.
mmmhmmmm

Tazewell, TN

#12 Mar 12, 2011
Whats even smarter is one of the kids is with the sister that got busted also.....
i think wrote:
<quoted text> What should their punishment be then...a good scolding and tell them not to do it again? I do not know these people nor do I care to, if you do the crime then be prepared to do the time, and as for the children maybe they did have material things maybe they do love them but exposing them to that type of environment can be detrimental to their general health and mental well being and DCS is in the right for stepping in and removing them from that kind of situation, and as for them having visitation with them that can be very traumatic to a child especially if the parent is in jail.
peaceout

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Why can't Amanda see her kids on visitation? I read above that Trent got see Jasmine. Or has he turned his back on Amanda after helping her get in all this trouble?
josh bible

Tazewell, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2011
Amanda got to see Aiden saturday. She looks alot better. I hate all this has happened but the road Amanda was on was not leading anywhere good. Im kinda glad she is where she is but hate how long she is gonna be there. I know she realizes her mistakes and would completely turn her life around if given the chance. She is my sister and i love her with all my heart. She loves her kids and was a good parent excluding the drug thing. Everything will work out in the end.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2011
josh bible wrote:
Amanda got to see Aiden saturday. She looks alot better. I hate all this has happened but the road Amanda was on was not leading anywhere good. Im kinda glad she is where she is but hate how long she is gonna be there. I know she realizes her mistakes and would completely turn her life around if given the chance. She is my sister and i love her with all my heart. She loves her kids and was a good parent excluding the drug thing. Everything will work out in the end.
Josh i'm so glad to hear Amanda is doing well. I know she loved her kids. What about Jasmine? Does she get to see her? I hope so! I know she has a long road ahead of her but she'll be fine. She's gonna get another chance at life. Your family is in my prayers!
Little Birdie

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2011
josh bible wrote:
I'm glad she got to see Aiden.What about Jaz? I'm with you 100% on what you said on everything.I love Amanda.She was a great friend to me.And I STILL consider her a friend.I'm gonna try my best to send her some money for phone cards or whatever,because
I'd say most of Amanda and Trent's "friends" ain't doin SHIT for them.She loves her kids dearly and did take GREAT care of them.I really do think Amanda would get her life back on track if given the chance,mainly because she loves her kids and wants to be the one to raise them.I just hope she gets to do that.

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2011
Little Birdie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad she got to see Aiden.What about Jaz? I'm with you 100% on what you said on everything.I love Amanda.She was a great friend to me.And I STILL consider her a friend.I'm gonna try my best to send her some money for phone cards or whatever,because
I'd say most of Amanda and Trent's "friends" ain't doin SHIT for them.She loves her kids dearly and did take GREAT care of them.I really do think Amanda would get her life back on track if given the chance,mainly because she loves her kids and wants to be the one to raise them.I just hope she gets to do that.
Just wanted to say that Amanda was nice to me what little bit I was around her but the reason her and Trent's friends ain't doing shit is cause the ones they were closest to are in jail to!
sad

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2011
Sad situation! I'm sure the parents regret it now! Hind sight is 20/20. Everyone dealing drugs, and for that matter, everyone using drugs need to count the costs. In most cases people find that the things that were sacrificed were not worh it. Things such as their freedom, their homes and their families. When people get on drugs their thinking and their reasoning is distorted. We need to be careful before we do things that can't be undone! I don't deal drugs because I see that they destroy lives and they destroy families.
deal

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2011
What happened to the other kids that was taking? Whose kids are they?

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2011
deal wrote:
What happened to the other kids that was taking? Whose kids are they?
They were Tonya Miracles kids. She had to have her ex mother in law come to Fl and get them. The court wouldn't give them to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) 8 hr Friend 80
Becky Brooks 20 hr Leavealready 28
Looking for Thu Widner 1
Harmon rd. May 23 Out of touch 1
In the mood for poo-sy May 22 Swiggity 27
The piece of shit Nick Harmon May 22 Hmmmmm 3
S Burton May 21 sue 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance