facts

Frankfort, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2012
Charlie Shell running for mayor. I have heard it all now. He is one of the biggest liers i have ever seen. He is a little bitch and a bisexual. Too many stories for there to not be any truth too it. So what business is he running now. I would like to pay him a visit. He thinks hes big shit but he aint nothing without his papaw. He has been handed everything to him. I saw him and his brother both get their ass' beat down at the CRS by dem KENTUCKY boys. The whole family is trash. But charlie for mayor, what a joke. Everyone will see what kind of MAN he is in a few months. Its almost time
George

Orlando, FL

#30 Aug 27, 2012
I certainly hope that LMU never has to rely on you for their accreditation. I know it is not 'Ivey League' but surely after 4 years they have taught their students to spell. I realize you said you "went all 4 years" and never said anything about graduating, but didn't anything remotely resembling an education rub off on you? Or maybe the smoke was just too thick.
Stupid people wrote:
Well I went all 4 years at lmu wit Charlie at lmu he has a ba in criminal justices just like me he ran a very successful bussiness in Cumberland gap that he sold to lmu he has a new bussiness not sure wat kind of bussiness he has but not just anyone can open a bussiness and make it wrk I also know he took a job at lmu I can't vote in Claiborne but if I could charlie is more then able to do the job I really hope Charlie gets out of that town so Charlie if u c this ur welcome any time in big apple
got a visit

New Tazewell, TN

#32 Aug 28, 2012
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! charlie shell just dropped by to visit me and ask for my vote. I don't even know what Mayor wayne Jessie looks like, so i think i will vote for that friendly guy Charlie Shell!
Uhhhhhhh

Bristol, TN

#33 Aug 28, 2012
got a visit wrote:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! charlie shell just dropped by to visit me and ask for my vote. I don't even know what Mayor wayne Jessie looks like, so i think i will vote for that friendly guy Charlie Shell!
U are stupid..
got a visit

Tazewell, TN

#34 Aug 31, 2012
Uhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
U are stupid..
No, I am just going to give some other sucker a chance to rip off the county, like everyone else has done since I don't know when, so just tell me one good reason, WHY NOT?
Mister Ed

Harrogate, TN

#35 Aug 31, 2012
got a visit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am just going to give some other sucker a chance to rip off the county, like everyone else has done since I don't know when, so just tell me one good reason, WHY NOT?
You must be one of those drunk and retarded Turners. Hahahaha!
A friend

Knoxville, TN

#36 Sep 1, 2012
Dear Truth, I don't believe Mrs. Alene is backing anyone in any race. Her health issues are quite severe and her daily activities are limited at this time. Please do not cause her any stress with phone calls or accusations. Yes she does love politics but I think this will be one year that she will sitting out on any type of political ativity. For those of you that know her, please keep her in your prayers.
Tazgirl

New Tazewell, TN

#40 Sep 4, 2012
I think you have to be a resident to run for a mayoral office. If you have committed a fraud upon the public they will find out. You should be aware of the laws in the state of Tennessee before you throw you hat in the ring. Aileen Craft thought she had a viable canidate. Wake-up little Charle she is using YOU. If she doesn't get her way you are toast! She will chew you up and spit you out.
Voter

New Tazewell, TN

#41 Sep 5, 2012
Get out and vote for Wayne Jessie.
A young boy such as charlie will be controlled by Aileen (Sandefur) Craft. She wants to run Tazewell city policy and jessie won't play ball.
Voter

New Tazewell, TN

#42 Sep 5, 2012
A friend wrote:
Dear Truth, I don't believe Mrs. Alene is backing anyone in any race. Her health issues are quite severe and her daily activities are limited at this time. Please do not cause her any stress with phone calls or accusations. Yes she does love politics but I think this will be one year that she will sitting out on any type of political ativity. For those of you that know her, please keep her in your prayers.
She started all this crap, but I hope people are not bothering her. She is OUT now and knows it. I do not wish her or the Shell boy ill will. Praying for You Aileen. Spell her name correctly!
Tazgirl

New Tazewell, TN

#43 Sep 5, 2012
BTW all. If convicted of a felony.........You can't vote. EVER!
Morticia

New Tazewell, TN

#44 Sep 5, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
Well I went all 4 years at lmu wit Charlie at lmu he has a ba in criminal justices just like me he ran a very successful bussiness in Cumberland gap that he sold to lmu he has a new bussiness not sure wat kind of bussiness he has but not just anyone can open a bussiness and make it wrk I also know he took a job at lmu I can't vote in Claiborne but if I could charlie is more then able to do the job I really hope Charlie gets out of that town so Charlie if u c this ur welcome any time in big apple
If you went to LMU with him, and he has your level of education; Tazewell is doomed should he win. You can't spell or write a complete sentence. I can hardly understand anything you have written.(BA in Criminal Justice.)..Why hasn't he joined law enforcement, and worked as a deputy or probation officier? If he has that level of education, he needs to pursue that line of employment.
Morticia

New Tazewell, TN

#45 Sep 5, 2012
George wrote:
I certainly hope that LMU never has to rely on you for their accreditation. I know it is not 'Ivey League' but surely after 4 years they have taught their students to spell. I realize you said you "went all 4 years" and never said anything about graduating, but didn't anything remotely resembling an education rub off on you? Or maybe the smoke was just too thick.
<quoted text>
Thick SMOKE and Hard drinking! Pills too!
Crazy1

Salisbury, NC

#46 Sep 5, 2012
I know mr shell he a close friend he will help anyone if he can. I don't think he will be join law enforcement anytime soon he has his own bussiness and seems to b doin very well every time u drive by the parking lot is full
Happy face

New Tazewell, TN

#47 Sep 5, 2012
Crazy1 wrote:
I know mr shell he a close friend he will help anyone if he can. I don't think he will be join law enforcement anytime soon he has his own bussiness and seems to b doin very well every time u drive by the parking lot is full
Crazy1.. If you are in NC you sure know alot about his parking lot. Full all the time. I think you are on the road alot. DC
trash

United States

#48 Sep 5, 2012
The person that stated his whole family is trash. Hit the nail on the head. Jim bob the one tooth wonder addict, kristie the lesbian dwarf with a side ways face who keeps up a turner drug addict and Charlie the bisexual coke dealer. Just ghetto white trash living off the grandparents.
my two cents worth

Tazewell, TN

#49 Sep 6, 2012
Well I hope whoever is elected does a better job The mayor that we have now HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE CITY!!!!You can tell where Tazewell city limits starts and where it ends.Grass isn't mowed,trash all over the place TAZEWELL LOOKS LIKE A DUMP.But when you get to the city limits of New Tazewell what a difference,Jerry Beeler really cares about his city.grass mowed flowers planted everything is so neat and pretty.All the city workers of Tazewell just ride around wasting gas and tax payers money to sit on their butts and stay cool.
Fool

Harrogate, TN

#50 Sep 7, 2012
my two cents worth wrote:
Well I hope whoever is elected does a better job The mayor that we have now HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE CITY!!!!You can tell where Tazewell city limits starts and where it ends.Grass isn't mowed,trash all over the place TAZEWELL LOOKS LIKE A DUMP.But when you get to the city limits of New Tazewell what a difference,Jerry Beeler really cares about his city.grass mowed flowers planted everything is so neat and pretty.All the city workers of Tazewell just ride around wasting gas and tax payers money to sit on their butts and stay cool.
We are not worthy of his grace! All hail King Jerry!
tennessee

United States

#51 Oct 7, 2012
Well ol Charlie is no longer running for mayor.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#52 Oct 7, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
Four years of college and you still can't spell or form complete sentences? Damn you're dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mormon wo.en think they can marry Jesus 13 min Lehi 3
woman 1 hr dawn 1
classof 2005 2 hr I know 5
Debbie Poore Nurse Practitioner missing? (Feb '08) 8 hr Donna T 21
Bill Fultz 9 hr What 5
Who Is the uglest girtl in your townl (Mar '11) 17 hr Dan 581
lonley women Tue AKA 1
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl