Gibson's bond reduced; Pruitt case co...

Gibson's bond reduced; Pruitt case continued

There are 34 comments on the News-Topic story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Gibson's bond reduced; Pruitt case continued. In it, News-Topic reports that:

The bond of a Rhodhiss man involved with getting rid of a weapon used in the shooting death of a Taylorsville man has been reduced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Topic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Waynesville, NC

#22 Dec 4, 2008
Well sorry that your mistaken the {pos} that i know. He's nothing but a burnt out that will run his mouth to anyone until they stand up to him.He always had the mouth but never the ass to back it up.He always had parties where there was under age drinking going on.All ways getting high.I wish i could really agree with you on this one.damn i just thought you must be a family member of his i didn't mean to say any thing bad but you know as well as well as i do.Every thing im saying is the cold hard facts.So mister cant take no shit you think before you type cause dont anyone believe you unless its one of the many that he used to get high or drunk with many times.Thank you and good night.
r i p jason i love you

Linville, NC

#23 Dec 5, 2008
I for one am not takein up for jeremy. But i new him and he was a nice the few times i met him. I mean he didnt strike me as a mean person. and as for the underage drinkin, down days who dont have kids from 18 til 20 drinkin i mean if you are 18 and get a ticket for drinkin it stats consuming achol under 19. I never got drunk or high with him so dont say that.
the truth

Waynesville, NC

#24 Dec 5, 2008
Sorry but its the truth im not telling you to stop saying what you want to .So maybe you didnt know the prick that i did but he was.I can say one thing good about him he is alot better person than that sorry ass sister off his man she nothing but lazy,sorry,and just nasty as all get out.I heard she was knocked up by a crack head that stole stuff from walmart for a living.so they could get money for there habbit.What a loser she has become.
r i p jason i love you

Linville, NC

#25 Dec 6, 2008
well i am jsut stating what i feel, I dont know his sister. but do you know who she is pregent by and is walmart the only plase he still from.
the truth

Waynesville, NC

#26 Dec 6, 2008
i think she lost the child from i quess him hitting her or the drugs they where on.and i don't know if thats the only store he does that from.I can't believe she like him cause hes white she is always with a black guy or sleeping with them.But theres nothing wrong with that.The guy has a wife and kids and he still lives with his wife and amanda goe's and picks him up at his wife's house.How crazy is that?
r i p jason i love you

Linville, NC

#27 Dec 7, 2008
I was only askin cause this story spounds like something a dude i know would do. he is married and has 5 kids al together but 2 by his wife now. On drugs bad.
the truth

Waynesville, NC

#28 Dec 7, 2008
It might be this guy.He live i think down close to springs road.And amanda's cousin jessie watch out for her also thats another one of those [PPOS]=Pruitt piece's of shit.Her mom kicked her out for being a ho in myrtle beach.But i've seen her and i think it was because she had to many zit's.She usee to live with this dorky guy robbie in the lil barn thing across the road from the jack b quick.
I LOVE YOU JASON-RIP

Wilmington, NC

#30 Jan 1, 2009
r i p jason i love you wrote:
let me put in my two since here, mrs. tmm i am a very close friend to the guy that was shot and killed. you can talk shit about jeremy. but it was also ur husband so called best friend that killed jason. and jeremy was trying to clean up micheal mass, think about that. yes micheal did go turn him self in. but u have read on the other bullit how i feel about that and what i belieave. so if you are going to take up for micheal you need to defend jeremy to. someone has to tell the cops who last that had the gun. brings me back to micheal bein a rat, kinda odd the group he ran with one just got busted, tells me something. if he dont get what he desires, i can assure u it will be done when micheal gets out and not by me but i here people talk and i know what they say. so micheal, jeremy, nathan, jamie, and jessica all need to get the same jail time cause they all did it. they killed jason eric mccreary and you aint suffering you and ur piisy ass family can go see micheal in jail but we cant see jason and now do to rats we are missin another friend. so i feel you rusty and everyone includin micheal mom needs to wake up. all yea tell rusty i am sure that jason family has a reason not showin up to the bond reeduce hearing and didnt micheal mom get locked up on that day i think i was told by her family she did. do u actually think they are going to give a killer a reduce on bond when he wasnt even suppose to have a gun. he is a chicken shit that kept runnin from jason where if he would have just took the ass whippin it would have been over. but he was a pussy. sincerly jason eric mcceary friend. rest in peace twin we love and miss you. know you are watchin all this from heaven.
.. 110% agree with it all..
love you and miss you Jason.
RIP Angel
Dorky Guy Robbie

Black Mountain, NC

#31 May 5, 2010
the truth wrote:
She usee to live with this dorky guy robbie in the lil barn thing across the road from the jack b quick.
Here is a message for the pussy that goes by "the truth"
You talk shit but know nothing about what you say! Were you there that night? When Jason was shot? Or what about when his FRIENDS dropped him off the side of the road still alive? Put that dick back in your mouth to keep the lies from public. You know NO truth! So keep your comments to yourself. Or change your sn to "LIES" under nuts! You wanna talk real shit? Hit me up, you seem to already think you know me. But I dont think you do!

robbiehicks530@msn.com
the real truth

United States

#32 May 6, 2010
for one who ever the truth is needs to keep my name out they mouth you dont know me or my family or what happen that nite so shut your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
miss u jason

United States

#33 Nov 15, 2010
I think ur all pathedic u need to grow up and stop running ur mouths damn do u not hav any better to do! Every1 has there own opinions on this shit but it does nothing but upsets every1! Jason baby we miss u and I hate this happened and to mikes friends and family I feel for u too but atleast u can still tlk to him and see him! Now every1 drop the dumb shit both familys are hurt here I love u jason baby ur truely missed and each day is a day closer to u luv u!
you are stupid

Black Mountain, NC

#34 Nov 16, 2010
r i p jason i love you wrote:
If you would read in the other forum i have wrote on and maybe this one I feel all 5 of them that was in this need the same sentenceing. cause they all did it had they of just called the ambulance jason would of had a better chance to survive. but then i talk to micheal family and supposely i wasnt there i dont know what happened but i was told by micheal step uncle i think he is that micheal loaded jason body in the suv and told jamie and jessica to drive and micheal followed them so far or something, that is what i have been told now my friend seen micheal mom thanksgivein and she didnt say anything. about any of this but yes they was all in it. And needs the same thing. And I know all these rumors are bein started but what i am being told is from his close family members. I know the twin need shout up micheal mom house with a kid in it that was uncalled for. just like the gun that micheal brought to the fight was wrong neither of them was right here. they mostly all have court in jan so i guess we will see what happenes
First off you are an IDIOT you don't know Mike and you damn sure don't know his blood family!!! Mike don't have no step uncle peroid.
All you are doing is spreading rumors that are not in the least true. The only TRUTH you told was that JASON AND JOSH shot up Mike's mom's house with her grandchild there. If JASON hadn't followed Mike and tried to be mr billy badass he would still be alive. Are you so stupid that you don't think that if you have already shot through someones house and then they moved out to another place and then you follow them home to that place that you might get your dumbass shot???
And if you're so damn sure that Mike is a chickenshit you will get your chance to tell him face to face in a few years.
twin we miss u

Fayetteville, NC

#35 Nov 17, 2010
may you rest in peace i know every day is just another day closer for til we met again we love you man know you are never forgotten
ellemac

United States

#36 Dec 10, 2010
Is this pruitt guy any relation to the one that had the wreck over the weekend that killed the little girl and her mom?? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lecia and Laura E and Jennifer P Feb 17 Caezar 1
AA Entertainment (Mar '12) Feb 17 Curiois 63
Vote for Donald J Trump Feb 16 Rick 17
Any reviews of Convergys? Job Wise? (Jan '09) Feb 15 ConvergysROX 211
Monte Sherrill Feb 12 Stephanie Allison 2
News Deputies: Alexander Co. church vandalized over ... Nov '16 State of Florida 2
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Taylorsville Mortgages