interested

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

does anyone know why he was let go from the Taylorsville Park.I know he was doing some pretty crooked stuff there,but I haven't heard why they let him go.
mrs morris

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

Glen is a outstanding man he would never do anything wrong
Just me

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

I must fully agree. He is an awesome person.
Mrs Rose Mt washington

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Judged:

He is a mean nasty man, I would not put it past him to steal since he lies so darn much. I know alot of people who cannot stand him. He is rude over baring and is a downer on everything. He doesn,t have a good thing to say about life.He would pull that kinda of Sh-t if he could get away with it. He reminds me of a person who never admits fault. always the other poor sucker fault.I hope if he did steal from the park I hope he pays dearly. They should lock him up and throw away the key.Dam Whitehouse might be going to the big house lol now that is cute Rose out here .
tony

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Judged:

hey i know them both. big ass holes think they could do anything they wanted. thought they were big men but with shit for brains. i hate them both. I hope they get theres and the whitehouse clan is a big freaken joke. yeah i heard crystal left troy,boy i am glad he got away from that big fat hoe,she is a big pile of cow shit. always running that mouth and her sister the ugly one is just like her daddy.MEAN & UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, no one deserves to have to suffer a life time with either one of them butches. I heard anete is a butch likes the hair short and dam she make me have night mares just thinking of that ........they are both nasty hoes. GUYS DON,T GET NEAR THEM THE UGLYNESS MIGHT GET YA.

HEY GARY W/B MAN
sharon

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Hey I know Brian he is cocky and a freakin liar I have ever had the gall to meet. Met him at the park while we was riding horses. Boy can that one really tell the shit.He had a pistol and said he was manager and ranger. bitching about our dogs running loose. We told him we would leash the animal. he was a smart ass & had brought with him the old grumpy supervisor who just had to make his presence known by bellowing and cursing. these ass holes deserve to be put off the park just because they do not know how to be polite. Settlers Trace store has been telling alot of stories lately. One only has to stop in and they start asking questions about Brian & Glen and saying that they have been let go because of complaints and ripping the company off. I stopped in and Boyce was telling people that Brian is gonna work for a prison and that Glenn has been discharged because of his misdealings at the park. One can only guess if any of this is true. But if I was a betting person I would say the facts problemably speak for there self. If any one knows what is going on . Give a commit. Would like to know if Pharis and whitehouse is dirty or just plain nasty. Gotta run Bye
Tina

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Hey what is all this about Taylorsville lake. Is there something going on down there. I was in town Monday and went in to Froman Drug store and they was saying Brian wife has left. some one said she left work and was moving back home to her parents. She is a good person now why would she do that. She was a hard worker and she was very nice.We will all miss her greatly. I do hear that Brian has left and getting another job else where. Maybe she found out about the girl he was seeing in Taylorsville. I did hear about Brian and a whitehouse having an affair. It is all over town about them and how they sneak around and meet. Guess what i heard about a divorce with one of the whitehouses was true.Alot of people are talking trash about the whitehouses these days. guess one can never tell about people. I always heard if you play with trash you get the stink on you. So beware.The stinch is in the air in Taylorsville.
the truth

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

So whose running the park
Linda

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

have you heard the lastest Taylorsville people. Seems like Taylorsville Lake has a new manager name Scott. dam it was true that Brian pharis is out..lol Talk is going down that he stole money and Glen was involved. Dang wonder what they were thinking doing something so dishonest and ruining there careers. Hmmmmmmmmm. Is there anyone out there who knows the truth. Bye
cheryl

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

anybody on this thing
cheryl

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

no one here bye
interested

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

hello there again,this is interesting stuff,tell me more about this Brian dude.and how does he fit in with Glen.
interested

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

interested wrote:
hello there again,this is interesting stuff,tell me more about this Brian dude.and how does he fit in with Glen.
BRAIN,WAS THE BOSS AND GLEN WAS THE DUMB-SS WHO FOLLOWED BEHIND HIM,DOING ALL THE DIRTY WORK.DOGKILLER -SSHOLES.
WHITEHOUSE

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

I wish someone would know what they are talking about before getting on here running their mouth. You really should know the facts before talking about someone. That is my grandfather that you are talking about as well as the rest of my family. If you need to talk about someone talk about your own family. I was told that my family was being talked about so, I felt the need to stand up for them. Glenn is an honest man and would put the rest of you to shame. For Brian, I don't know much about...but, you leave Glenn, Troy, Annette and Crystal's name off of here.
Glenn's Grand-daughter Ashleigh
Whitehouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

if any of you dumb mother fers got something to say come say it to our face dont be fing chicken shit and do it on the computer you dont need to run your mouth about something you dont have a clue about
Whitehouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

I know alot about what is going on and where ever you got your info. it is wrong about Glenn Whitehouse I know for a fact he is still employed by Taylorsville Lake State Park he is off due to KIDNEY FAILURE and surgey on his eyes and who ever took money from there it was not Glenn or Brian the person or persons are still in the office that has been proven what you put on here should be true stuff when it has to do with a persons reputation you should be in jail for spreading SHIT.NO ONE WANT TO SIGN THEIR TRUE NAME IF IT WAS TRUE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE ?????????
THE REAL TRUTH

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

First of all let me just say that I will NOT stoop to the level of the "bashers" on these post. Let me set the record straight for those of you that are really in it for the TRUTH - First of all Brian and Amber are together and very happy! Brian has relocated for a new job. Second- Glenn is off work due to medical issues and for those of you who would give a damn...it is very serious, life threatening!!!! As for Me and Troy- well, that is none of your damn business, but I have two small sons who really don't need to hear this bull shit from people who don't know what the hell they are talking about. Yes, we are divorcing after 11 years of marriage and that is our business- not anyone elses. As far as money being stolen from the park, well that is the first that I have heard about it and maybe the thief is still there since my father has never been accused of it or asked about it! I am not going to say that my family (Whitehouse) is perfect and everyone is entitled to thier own opinion...... my dad always told me "don't worry about opinions, they are like assholes, everybody has one!" so for all you that are posting your OPINION, maybe you should get your facts straight before you send good people to slaughter!!!!!!!!!! ps- why not sign your post if you have it to say, you shouldn't hide behind the internet!!!!!!!!!
SIGNED-
CRYSTAL WHITEHOUSE
Daughter of Glenn Whitehouse
THE REAL TRUTH

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

interested wrote:
does anyone know why he was let go from the Taylorsville Park.I know he was doing some pretty crooked stuff there,but I haven't heard why they let him go.
he wasn't let go- he is on leave, doing medical test
WHITEHOUSE

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

This is Glenn's grand-daughter Ashleigh again. I wish that someone on here would really sing their name instead of talk trash about people. That's why this town gets on my nerves...all they do is gossip and talk about people and deny it when someone hears about it. Stand up and be a man or a woman and stand behind your words. I'll just say what I need to say about all of you...YOU'RE ALL COWARDS... So, step up and admit that you are starting rumors. That's stupid bull shit and you shouldn't be on here talking about people anyways...maybe that's why you don't wanna sign your name you're worried that people know you HAVE NO LIFE!!!!
SIGNED- Ashleigh Maddox
Whitehouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

This link says Report Abuse maybe that is what we should do because we do have some names and places and I am sure we could get more names but WE will not stoop to this kind of BULL-SHIT we are better than those who choose to go this route and spread rumors we have a life not like those of you that choose to put others down when you are already down there. All Whitehouses will carry their heads high because we know the TRUTH and all will come out in time. Annette Whitehouse - Daughter of GLENN WHITEHOUSE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Taylorsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Taylorsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Taylorsville News, Events & Info