Since: May 12

United States

#1 May 16, 2012
Does anybody knw this chick? Ive heard she sleeps around but she dont seem like it at all. Shes pretty hot nd love her southern accent. Whats yalls opinion on her?
kw

Henderson, KY

#2 May 17, 2012
She's a good girl. Went to school with her
Spider monkey

United States

#3 May 17, 2012
hot??? Not. Her mom is the one who sleeps around. Her accent is fake. She grew up in louisville. Not spencer county. Her best frirnd is a bitch, I think her name is ashley or something like that. So if you can deal with all of that go for it.
Spider monkey

United States

#4 May 17, 2012
She was a good girl but she has changed ALOT!

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
Her best friend was Mikie Monroe. And she was raised out here. Ive been told that by alot of people. How has she changed? Hell the way people are around tville sometimes you gotta change.
Spider monkey

Bronx, NY

#6 May 23, 2012
Change is not always for the good and no she was not raised in Taylorville ask her. She did go to school here but she did live downtown Louisville. If you want to know her go for it then you can figure the facts out yourself.

United States

#7 May 23, 2012
I know she has lived here all her life but she didnt go to school here until her junior year. Her grandma nd grandpa raised her bc her dad walked out. Ive heard that from people she hung around in school bc she had a prick of a fiance named Cody in high school. How has she changed?
Anonymous

United States

#8 May 23, 2012
Why don't you say it to there face
Spider monkey

United States

#9 May 24, 2012
If you know so much about her why you asking. Think what you want i told you go for it and make your own opinion.
truth

United States

#10 May 25, 2012
Her best friend was Dakota then Ashley then mikie. She's changed a lot. She wasn't engagged to Cody untill her senior year. She was pretty cool. Untill she started goin down a long dark road. But people never stay the same forever
michele

United States

#11 May 25, 2012
Does anyone know austin trent or amy barnett?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grubb 1 hr Bring it 16
michael grubb (Sep '10) 3 hr Good luck to u all 29
rats 11 hr friend of a friend 4
Jennifer McClain (Jul '14) 14 hr doing him wrong 45
Carl Kelly (Oct '15) 14 hr doing him wrong 11
michelle parton 14 hr doing him wrong 1
Eric Aubrey 19 hr well 12

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance