hahahaha

Louisville, KY

#144 Oct 1, 2010
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go back to the school of hard knocks And learn how to spell with your stupid little comments. You go ahead and bring your hay. I'll bring my rope! Come on Besse! I'll find Cooter for ya so you can Mooooooove to Hazzard County with him. Lmao. I'll bet he'll just love them utters you carry.
like I said is MAYBE your name
Maybe

United States

#145 Oct 1, 2010
Well Congrats. That's awesome.these Loosers are merely a waste of our time.
LESLIE ELDER

Bardstown, KY

#146 Oct 2, 2010
no "hahahaha" my name is LESLIE ELDER are you to stupid to figure that out?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#147 Oct 2, 2010
Funny how they always want to falsely accuse!
LESLIE ELDER

Bardstown, KY

#148 Oct 2, 2010
k13badass now you know they can't understand those big words. i'd tell them to use the dictionary, but they think it's a seek and find puzzle instead.

Location hidden

#149 Oct 3, 2010
Lmao. I know!
I KNOW

Valley Stream, NY

#150 Nov 14, 2010
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u leave c alone and why don't u show ur name if ur that tuff
Charlene is a no good countless bitch that does sale drugs, and one of the drugs of choice is Oxycontin!!!!! Been there and seen it!
I KNOW

Valley Stream, NY

#151 Nov 14, 2010
Been there and done it with her brother Mr. Darren whom still gets it from her...
BIRDMAN

Taylorsville, KY

#152 Nov 19, 2010
DR.Crain has been my doctor since I was 14 and in my opinion he is a exellent Pysician!!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#153 Nov 20, 2010
Dr.Thomas C. Crain
katrina

Shelbyville, KY

#154 Dec 3, 2010
Wonder why dr crain isn't married?
Wilma Flinstone

Louisville, KY

#156 Oct 15, 2011
That C.H. is a JOKE!! Does she not know about HIPPA?? You cannot take patient information out of the office. Why does C.H. and a couple others from that office have such awful looking skin on their arms??? They are black n blue, bloody, scratched up...ewwwww C.H. has a cocky mouth and is sneaky!! Is Dr. Crain blind?
Oh Yeah

United States

#157 Oct 16, 2011
Wilma Flinstone wrote:
That C.H. is a JOKE!! Does she not know about HIPPA?? You cannot take patient information out of the office. Why does C.H. and a couple others from that office have such awful looking skin on their arms??? They are black n blue, bloody, scratched up...ewwwww C.H. has a cocky mouth and is sneaky!! Is Dr. Crain blind?
Don't forget biggest Drama queen and Liar!
reader

Louisville, KY

#158 Oct 16, 2011
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget biggest Drama queen and Liar!
Kristengo down to the blue and jump off and see how deep the water is
Oh Yeah

Detroit, MI

#160 Oct 17, 2011
Lookie there!!!! Haha a Hardin and a Grubb in the same comment. The more I think about it all the more I hate u both. That Bitch almost got me killed. I should have never went over to talk to the bitch from jump. Funny how I saw Michael leaning over talking to Charlene and her ole man in the Mustang just before he tried to kill me and almost did. Yep ima keep talking about it everytime you wanna run your mouth and provoke the affects from your actions. Don't like it don't fucking look. Period.
another syco

Louisville, KY

#161 Oct 17, 2011
Oh Yeah wrote:
Lookie there!!!! Haha a Hardin and a Grubb in the same comment. The more I think about it all the more I hate u both. That Bitch almost got me killed. I should have never went over to talk to the bitch from jump. Funny how I saw Michael leaning over talking to Charlene and her ole man in the Mustang just before he tried to kill me and almost did. Yep ima keep talking about it everytime you wanna run your mouth and provoke the affects from your actions. Don't like it don't fucking look. Period.
you are ajoke what is the real truth because you shot hom syco.oh i see you used another name.

Location hidden

#162 Oct 18, 2011
Hmmmmm funny. Very funny. If I had shot his big dumb ass he'd b dead. Duh! You don't know shit about what your talking about. Do the fucking math. You inbred retard. If I had shot him intentionally he wouldn't have been shot in the arm or the knee. It would have been the head or chest. You know DEAD. not alive. Everything I shoot I kill. Stupid. Get your facts straight. Your lies and misinformation makes you look really stupid. I never even knew I hit him with a bullet at all. I just wanted him away from me. PSYCHO! Learn how to spell. Dictionary! Got one? Hmmm must not. At least I would never drop my kids off to a Felon Harbouring, gun and bullet apartment above a daycare. Where METH was being made. Now there is your Truth!
POODLE

Louisville, KY

#163 Oct 19, 2011
you bitchs get a life and a job you are so jealous of charlene its funny

Location hidden

#164 Oct 19, 2011
POODLE wrote:
you bitchs get a life and a job you are so jealous of charlene its funny
Excuse me Poodle. I've nobody to be Jealous of. Most definitely Not Charlene Hardin. I'm going to be single by choice for the rest of my days. I've had it. I Kept it Too Real!!!!!!!!!!
losers

Shelbyville, KY

#165 Jul 25, 2012
i heard he cut back on the prescriptions and now people are altering his prescription quantites and getting busted. pretty stupid! people must really be bad off to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grow up 10 min Renae Lewis 1
michael grubb (Aug '14) 23 hr Larry Lewis 18
County Budget Thu Doggoneitgetitright 6
spencer co. Jun 27 johnny wad 9
Taylorsville Jukebox (Jul '12) Jun 25 jeremy 19
does anyone know who this dead body is (Aug '10) Jun 25 Amber 32
hardins whor# house and pharmacy! Jun 25 Amber 10

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance