Idiot's Identify Revealed!

Posted in the Taylorsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know you

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 25, 2009
damn rob that's a shame you would start shit like this and i cant find where anyone on here was really throwing your dirt out there like when you f*cked Emily down at the y in your truck. thank god you used a rubber you could have gave that poor girl venereal wort's. Charlene used to tell people your worts were so big she had to lick around them WOW and to think she licked it yuck. or how about when you went to the lake to fight a guy and ur sissy ass got out a level and hit him and he went there to fight with fist. and then there's Brandon Hardin i think he returned the favor with an axe handle not long ago BUT i was glad to hear you still wiped his punk ass. BTW thats just a drop in the bucket of what i know on you so if you ever even say my name on here ill make sure ur wife will leave you and you are to ashamed to come out of the house......
this is she aka tiffany

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 25, 2009
i know you wrote:
damn rob that's a shame you would start shit like this and i cant find where anyone on here was really throwing your dirt out there like when you f*cked Emily down at the y in your truck. thank god you used a rubber you could have gave that poor girl venereal wort's. Charlene used to tell people your worts were so big she had to lick around them WOW and to think she licked it yuck. or how about when you went to the lake to fight a guy and ur sissy ass got out a level and hit him and he went there to fight with fist. and then there's Brandon Hardin i think he returned the favor with an axe handle not long ago BUT i was glad to hear you still wiped his punk ass. BTW thats just a drop in the bucket of what i know on you so if you ever even say my name on here ill make sure ur wife will leave you and you are to ashamed to come out of the house......
he truly is a wack job frm way back...
Baddest MF In T-ville

Prospect, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2009
yes he is. what emily are they talking about?
Lizzy21

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2009
i know you wrote:
DAMN!! Sounds like you know more about Taylorsville than ROB does! And I'm not beig sarcstic! Good to know that someone else can play their game!

“ur daddy”

Since: May 09

taylorsville

#9 Jun 1, 2009
yes i probably do but i want be mean about it. i know just about every one of you on here that have told your name anyway. some of you for many many years.
Lizzy21

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Like I said, not ashamed of who I am!

“ur daddy”

taylorsville

#11 Jun 1, 2009
i know you since you were a very little girl and your brother (ronnie) dont know your little bro i knew your dad really good too like when he lived in anderson county dont know the name of that road. your mom and mine were good friends at one time i think my mom babyset you guys. i bet by now you know who i am but please keep it to yourself.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 1, 2009
hates this town wrote:
i know you since you were a very little girl and your brother (ronnie) dont know your little bro i knew your dad really good too like when he lived in anderson county dont know the name of that road. your mom and mine were good friends at one time i think my mom babyset you guys. i bet by now you know who i am but please keep it to yourself.
Do you know me? What letter does your first name start with?
Lizzy21

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2009
Van Buren Rd. I think that I have a clue who you are but quick question, where did your mom babysit us?
Baddest MF In T-ville

Prospect, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2009
Baddest MF In T-ville wrote:
yes he is. what emily are they talking about?
my best friend's girl is emily and i hope it wasn't her

“ur daddy”

taylorsville

#15 Jun 1, 2009
her house close to settlers trace

“ur daddy”

taylorsville

#16 Jun 1, 2009
Baddest MF In T-ville wrote:
<quoted text>
my best friend's girl is emily and i hope it wasn't her
i know you know her its terry mobleys girl jasons sister i think she even has twins now.
Baddest MF In T-ville

Prospect, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2009
no wrong emily thank god. he would be really pissed if it was.
Lizzy21

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2009
hates this town wrote:
her house close to settlers trace
Yeah that's what me and mama were thinkin! I'll have to tell Ronnie cause he called the other night right after you posted that you knew me and him! How is everything going?

“ur daddy”

taylorsville

#20 Jun 2, 2009
pretty good i guess my kids are healthy im getting old, and im still ugly.

hows your mom? i see jimmy every now and again at riverbend early in the AM.
Lizzy21

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2009
She's doing okay. Taking care of my grandpa, he has parkinsons. She's getting ready to go to work at the Dollar General!

“ur daddy”

taylorsville

#23 Jun 3, 2009
yeah im sure you do... i seen him a couple weeks ago i think driving that little car around behind DQ. its hard to beleave not long ago he was driving a semi pulling piggy backs. my grandpa had that shit along with alzheimer's sucks to see em go through all that.

My ex stepdad worked for him also when he owned M & M station. bet you dont remember that. so did charlie jewell he drove a car into Phil's leg and damn near cut it off. i know your mom remembers all that. i cant say for sure that you were even born but its just my old memories.

hope the best for kenny
Lizzy21

United States

#24 Jun 3, 2009
Yeah I remeber a little from the station! I've got pictures of me and Rodney sitting at the desk with one of Uncle Gene's cigars! And that's when I got my first stitches! We were playing in the alley and Scott backed up and knocked me down! Mom was working at Mama Gracie's back then! AAHH!! Those were the days!! There wasn't as much drama in Taylorsville back then!!

“bands”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Jul 7, 2009
k13badass wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know me? What letter does your first name start with?
gonna spread those legs like peanut butter

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26 Jul 7, 2009
Does anybody know a guy they call "Big Ugly"? I heard some one talking about him the other day. Just Curious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brannon Shelburne lying cheating scumbag 6 hr softball girl 1
Hottest guys in Shelbyville (Oct '10) 8 hr Thomas Newkirk 231
You're a puss 8 hr XQZW 3
HEY!!?? Taco Bell!!?? Mon Hangry 1
Demarcus Downs Feb 16 uno 5
hot chicks at Country Mart Feb 12 Fred Douglas 4
Happy Sprouts - Brian Turner Feb 10 ToldYa 1

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance