Anyone know Janet Biggers???
Friend of The Family

Louisville, KY

#102 Nov 14, 2009
looks like tville does! Jimmy will not be there. He is havin da party!You mean u diden envte er..she jus shoen up 4 dinner? Sounds like er. Sounds like her own daughter don't want er too. Guess u have a 4 real mom w/yer dads wife huh. What's her name??? MOM?
Candi

Louisville, KY

#103 Nov 15, 2009
Yes I INVITED her and Jimmy both and there is a spell check buttton on here for morons like you. I guess he can have 'DA PARTY' Who cares holidays are for families not parties u dumb B#$% .. I already told you iam done with you and your cowardly ass. your just to scared to say who you really are.. Amanda says your Jennifer Simpson but i think its awful funny the only time sH^it gets started is on the weekdends. Is your bi#^% ass to broke and gotta use someone elses or just not around a computer threw the week lmao..Let me guess your already thinkin about the fit ur gonna wear and all that to DA PARTY not even givin a shit that your kids wont be there or are you takin em to a party wow thats a good mom right there.. a babysitter on t-giving to go to a party ..OHHH Your killin me iam LMAO GET OVER YOUR SELF ALREADY AND FIND SOMETHIN BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME OTHER THAN TALK ABOUT OR BE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE FACTS ABOUT. EAITHER GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT OR JUST FLAT OUT SHUT THE F$#6 UP.. IAM DONE RESPONDIN AND MESSIN WITH YOUR CHILDISH GAMES ..This whole town knows where we live and how to get ahold of at least one of us so when you decide to cometo my face please do so ill be waiting. Thank you and have a wonderful day trying to find somethin else to do with your life .. You can talk crap all you want to try to make a person mad and miserable but your not gettin to me all i hear is jealousy. Iam still not gonna be mad once you tell me who you really are or i find out bc ur still gonna be a no god piece of S##24 to me .. Thanks
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#104 Nov 15, 2009
Ok, Jennifer it is time to f'n stop this Bullcrap i am so tired of getting the blame for this stuff its getting old so you need to stop and candi you are right she dosent get on here till the weekends cause that is when she is at her moms and she has the internet, I dont let her on mine anymore cause i am not getting the blame for this crap its so old, Leave me and my kids out of everyones mouth i dont want to hear that its me again i have told everyone time and time again who this is, I moved away from everyone trying to get away from all this crap and it just keeps following me every where i go and i am getting sick of it, if my dad wants to be with janet that is up to him, he is almost 50 years old and is going to do what he wants and nobody is going to tell him different, just leave them alone and let them be happy... Jennifer you need to quit telling people shit about my dad cause Just drop it please!!!!
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#105 Nov 15, 2009
Another thing I am so tired of being told that i dont take care of my kids, yes my daughter does live with her grandmother but I did what was best for her at the time i didnt know if i would be able to feed her or make sure she has what she needs so i did what i thought was best if thats makes me a bad mother guess that what i am but i know that I did what i thought was best for my daughter, And as for my son i have him everyday and i take care of him and do the best that i can and that is all that matters, so if you think you are hurting me or making me misaerable by saying that i dont take care of my kids well that is fine say whatever you want but i know that i take care of my kids and that is all that matters.
Get a Life

AOL

#106 Nov 15, 2009
I can vouch for Amanda that she has internet access through the week. I talk to her several times a week and see her online almost everyday so if this "Friend of the Family" has internet only on weekends then it is not Amanda. This person needs to learn how to speak English and stop with all the Ghetto talk. I can't imagine Jimmy having a friend who speaks such baby talk. Also all of you grown adults need to stop bringing these innocent babies into the picture. It's ironic when people are mad they try to say things to hurt you no matter what the cost. Mandy did what was best for her daughter. Any of you all perfect parents out there? I'm not. I know you are not. Leave it at that. Geez why don't you all stop all this crap and get a Life. People need to grow up. All this BS talked about Jimmy and he has zero to do with this website and couldn't care less. Find some other person to talk about, someone who cares what you have to say. Jimmy is a good man and his family are good people. They would help anyone out if possible. You low life people coming on here talking about them and the people they love have no right. Leave him and Janet alone and Leave Mandy alone. GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!
Candi

Louisville, KY

#107 Nov 15, 2009
Just for the record so youboth know my post was never pointed at amanda or her kids its non of my business what she does and what she dont do.. I just specificaly said ..**Let me guess your already thinkin about the fit ur gonna wear and all that to DA PARTY not even givin a shit that your kids wont be there or are you takin em to a party wow thats a good mom right there.. a babysitter on t-giving to go to a party .** Amandas name was not mentioned in my post. no one is a perfect parent but when u go all tryin to be ghetto talkin about partyin on Tgiving..I mean come on really.. Who ever u are Get a life we all aparently have grown up and got our own maybe its your turn..!!! Amanda if i was intentionally talkin about you I would have added your name i would'nt beat around the bush.. and Get a life.. I never said i was a perfect parent. to me there is NO SUCH thing.. This shi## Is very very old an diam sick of it my mom and Jimmy are old enough to make there own minds up and its bs that the topic started about Janet Biggers and all of a sudden fueled to jimmy, me and amanda and chris.. People Just grow up and get a life and leave everyone else alone..Jealousy sure does talk ablot on here thats for sure.. ITs all rediclous and childish is u ask me..!! is there anyway to delete these dumb as6 topix bc if i could i would to try to end this shi##
Friend Of The Family

Louisville, KY

#108 Nov 15, 2009
I only rite what Amanda tell em to put. She told me to say everything on here. She started the 1st post bout her. She has been lafing bout it ever since-She aint sweet & inecent likes she wanten everbody ta thnk. She is the one moving back in wif Jimmy ats why shes tryin so hard ta getr rid of Janet. Yal blive what u want-don't really care. By the way---you cen blame me for this if ya want but I have maybe 3 posts on here that she told me ta do. The rest is her playin games. She still sayen party at Jimmys. All she think bout is partyin.
Candi

Louisville, KY

#109 Nov 15, 2009
Thank you friend of the family ...We all knew the truth and it finally came out.. but i still dont care others peoples lives dont affect me not one bit so the sH## really does need to stop for real.. I dont care your not botherin me not one bit but you for all of you that know Jimmy as a person he CAN NOT get on here and read this shi# by himself. so ill leave it at that .. Just get a life
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#110 Nov 15, 2009
Ok for one you are a fuckin lie cause i would never move back in with my dad and he knows that so you can quit saying that and i havent told you to say anything on here i havent talk to you since all this stuff started and if i had something to say about it all i got on here and said it so eveyone saw, you need to quit running your mouth and saying that i said stuff i told you that i didnt want to talk to you anymore and i havent talk to you I dont have anything to say to you. if there is anyone that is worried about partying that would be you.. you have alway been worried about party and hanging out with guys I havent.. I have been with the same guy for 5 going on 6 years now and the last thing i want to do is party, i am trying to get my life together and be the best mom i can.. It dosent matter if everyone things that its me on here saying shit cause it dosent bother me you people DONT matter to me all i have to worry about is my kids and that is all i am going to worry about. and candi you can sit there and say that you wasnt talking about me but we all know you was and i dont care and you and your mom can think its me i dont care about that either, its whatever think what you want I DONT CARE!!!!
Candi

Louisville, KY

#111 Nov 15, 2009
Amanda I havent said anything about you specifically if u think i have then be a woman and freakin settle it and stop with the dumb shit on the computer. Id post my number for you to call me but other people dont need it..You know how to get my numer and get ahold of me so if u think iam startin shit on you then call me and take it up with me and no one else..!!! I am done with all yal and yes for the record i used to like you we used to be cool but na not so much ne more and thats all imma say about that..Yal dont matter to me i dont care but ne one thinks about me and my family i know i take care of em and do whats needed to be done. I NEVER specified anything about you so if u got a complex then its on you !! call ur dad and get my number or feel free to come to my house and me u and jennier can settle this if thats what needs to be done to stop it...
Candi

Louisville, KY

#112 Nov 15, 2009
And DUH if i said any thing about you its been under my name dumb ass i am not soo scared as to post under a retared name that aint mine. GET A LIFE EVERONE !! This is all CHIDISH.. but its ok today is sunday it will all be over til at least next fri when this other person gets a computer.. but yeah amanda insted of postin crap call me its better than the town thinkin they got dirt and feedin off us.!!
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#113 Nov 15, 2009
You might now said my name but i know that you are tryin to say it was me but i dont have anything to hide everytime i got on ehre and said something i have also used my name, and i havent talked to jennifer to tell her anything and if i had something to say i would say it to whoever cause i dont care anymore, And another thing i havent done anything for you to not like me but if you dont then that is on you i dont care i am not here to impress anyone and make them like me, but i agree this is childish and needs to stop but its not going to because we both know how jennifer is she did it before and she is doing it now, we already had this problem along time ago and its just starting all over again but whatever i am done trying to get you to understand that this is NOT me and I havent told her to say anything, but belive what you want I am done! Have a great night!
Candi

Louisville, KY

#114 Nov 16, 2009
I am over all of it and done and have been all this shitl is chidlish and between my mom and jimmy ..as far as me and u go if i had a major issue with you id tell you face to face never said i didnt like you this is what i said ** am done with all yal and yes for the record i used to like you we used to be cool but na not so much ne more and thats all imma say ** WE aint cool so much ne more bc of all the bs on here. Its all retarded and mom and jimmy need to live there own life there grown ppl. I aint mad i dont care at all whats said on here.. the reason ppl say it on here is bc there to scared to face people or face there own truth. I am done and have no more at all to say..Ppl can run it all they want its not gonna change me drama is not for me ne more iam outta that and over it .Ive grown up and moved on from that !!!
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#115 Nov 16, 2009
well I have done nothing on here but tell you who was on here talking shit but its whatever i dont care if anyone likes me or not i will keep on living, but i do agree with you Janet and my dad should live their life together, Everyone knows that i was happy for them when they got back together but its whatever i am tired of trying to prove something to everyone i have done it my whole life.
Friend Of The Family

Louisville, KY

#116 Nov 16, 2009
Hey since when are you ok w/yo dad & Janet???? THAT IS NOT WHAT U R TELLIN EVERBODY ELSE.....
You jus scared cause you got busted on here. AND it WAS AMANDA on here -not mines. SHE have a couple screen names.....yal let me know if ya want em.
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#117 Nov 16, 2009
I never said i was ok with my dad and janet for one all i said was that i agree with candi that they need to live their life together, But he is my dad and he dosent get into mine and my boyfriends relationship so i dont need to get into thiers, and i dont have a couple of names on here i have always put my name when i said something but you can contiune to put lies about me on here cause i dont care you dont make me or break me. Like my dad always said "if you are talking about me then you are leaving someone else alone" No matter what happens I am always going to love my dad and he knows that and i know i have done wrong but i am doing my best to change and that is all i can do so keep talking about me and saying shit its whatever
Jennifer

Louisville, KY

#118 Nov 22, 2009
HOW ABOUT
"TVILLBABI"---" JUST CURIOUS"--"FED UP"--"WONDERING "
& "FRIEND OF THE FAMILY" and many more!!!!
ALL OF THOSE ARE AMANDA. HORRY FOR HER THOUGH..........HEARD JIMMY WAS OUT LAST NIGHT AND HAVING A BLAST---SO WHEN U MOVEN BACK IN MANDA? LOOKS LIKE U R GETTN U R WISH.
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#119 Nov 23, 2009
You need to get your facts straight Jennfer those are NOT me everytime i get on here i put my name and say what i got to say i have no reason to get on here and make up another name, and as fot moving back in with my dad that will NEVER happen why would i move back in with him when i am not even seeing him for the holidays> but whatever keep talking about me BITCH i dont care if dosent matter to me.. you have a great day ok
Jennifer

Louisville, KY

#120 Nov 23, 2009
liar--liar---liar
Manda

Fort Knox, KY

#121 Nov 23, 2009
If that makes you feel better to call me a liar then that is fine i dont care, but i know that those people are not me and thats all i have to worry about so please keep talking about me cause you are leaving someone else alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Aubrey 2 hr loud 13
tatum "swampy crotch" hudson AkA patchy 13 hr Allison 14
Where are the ladie$ in Shelbyville 13 hr Tired of These Sluts 11
Jennifer McClain (Jul '14) Sun friend of a friend 46
Grubb Aug 26 johnny wad 17
michael grubb (Sep '10) Aug 25 Good luck to u all 29
rats Aug 25 friend of a friend 4

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance