First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rats in training

Shreveport, LA

#1 Nov 9, 2009
whats kim white doing running around town? Gathering information on all the dealers? you just better watch out for her! she is the next biggest rat in town!!!
talkin bout love

Shreveport, LA

#2 Nov 9, 2009
i love taylorsville
Karma lover

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
biggest rat is pam the pillpopper hardin

Since: Nov 09

Taylorsville, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2009
Can't we all get along
Rats in training

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2009
Big Dick Bill wrote:
Can't we all get along
You know mike and kim white are both big fat rats just like darrin and chrlene are they were up there on that hill telling on each other back and forth. she's tryin to get her husband out 'and he is getting out supposedly on shock probation"yea yea" becuse she ratted on half the pill takers in taylorsville again "Thats y dr. crain stopped giving out pills." she even stopped as low as to steal from her own momma when her mom was alive. thats why she got fired from her job! whi wants to get along with a rat but a rat????? I'm warnig everyone, it happened to me and i will show you papers with her name on them. Just read the paper!!
Karma lover

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2009
She must be pam hardins best friends, people that rat together stay together.
hehehe

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2009
Rats in training wrote:
<quoted text>You know mike and kim white are both big fat rats just like darrin and chrlene are they were up there on that hill telling on each other back and forth. she's tryin to get her husband out 'and he is getting out supposedly on shock probation"yea yea" becuse she ratted on half the pill takers in taylorsville again "Thats y dr. crain stopped giving out pills." she even stopped as low as to steal from her own momma when her mom was alive. thats why she got fired from her job! whi wants to get along with a rat but a rat????? I'm warnig everyone, it happened to me and i will show you papers with her name on them. Just read the paper!!
dont do it and you wont have anything to worry about.you are bring other people in to stacey and pam problem
citizen

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2009
hehehe wrote:
<quoted text> dont do it and you wont have anything to worry about.you are bring other people in to stacey and pam problem
mind your own buisness blondie, you dont mind spreading your crap on here and you sure the hell arent drug and drama free now are you
hehehe

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2009
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>mind your own buisness blondie, you dont mind spreading your crap on here and you sure the hell arent drug and drama free now are you
no drugs in my system
lil angel

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2009
Karma lover wrote:
biggest rat is pam the pillpopper hardin
Pam has a script for the meds she takes you act like you are innocent ha ha
lil angel

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2009
Karma lover wrote:
She must be pam hardins best friends, people that rat together stay together.
You really must not have a life at all to sit around and dog everyone else out maybe you should worry more about yourself
Karma lover

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2009
lil angel wrote:
<quoted text>You really must not have a life at all to sit around and dog everyone else out maybe you should worry more about yourself
Im not dogging everyone, just Pam and no i do not do drugs, script or not, its illegal to sell them to other people and its the truth. And i have more of a life than most people, im just fed up with her .
lil angel

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2009
So you think it is ok to be on the internet and slander her name obviously you dnt have life because if you did you would be worrying about yours not hers so stop this and grow up
KARMA LOVER

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2009
lil angel wrote:
So you think it is ok to be on the internet and slander her name obviously you dnt have life because if you did you would be worrying about yours not hers so stop this and grow up
lol, ok stupid, you are on here as much as me defending her skank ass so does that mean you dont have a life, just because i call a bitch out, doesnt mean i dont have a life. Dont try to lie and defend her because i heard it from the horses mouth what she did, kid running in the road while she is in the house passed out in pissed in pants, ratting on people, so dont tell me its a lie, i know it isnt and if you know her , you would know its true.
its me

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2009
Not trying to get involved or anything,But I am just curious is this the Pam Hardin that was married to Darrin and has the 3 boys?If so who is she married to now?And does she have more children?I didn't know that.Just wondering thats all.
sweetheart22

Eddyville, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2009
Ok first off Hey Rat in Training I dont know who the hell you are but back the hell off you stupid son of a bitch. I really don't give a damn who you are, but one more comment about Mike and Kim when your a stupid ignorant idiot who has no clue what your talking about and I promise I will bring a law suit against your ass so big that you won't have anything left to your lying name. Plus you have no clue about the whole stealing from her mom thing so shut your big ass mouth and you really wouldn't be calling other people rats unless you were one yourself so maybe you should take a look in the mirror instead of lying about people who you don't like and are better people than you will ever be!! Thanks :)
sweetheart22

Middleburg, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2010
Rats in training wrote:
<quoted text>You know mike and kim white are both big fat rats just like darrin and chrlene are they were up there on that hill telling on each other back and forth. she's tryin to get her husband out 'and he is getting out supposedly on shock probation"yea yea" becuse she ratted on half the pill takers in taylorsville again "Thats y dr. crain stopped giving out pills." she even stopped as low as to steal from her own momma when her mom was alive. thats why she got fired from her job! whi wants to get along with a rat but a rat????? I'm warnig everyone, it happened to me and i will show you papers with her name on them. Just read the paper!!
Ok first off Hey Rat in Training I dont know who the hell you are but back the hell off you stupid son of a bitch. I really don't give a damn who you are, but one more comment about Mike and Kim when your a stupid ignorant idiot who has no clue what your talking about and I promise I will bring a law suit against your ass so big that you won't have anything left to your lying name. Plus you have no clue about the whole stealing from her mom thing so shut your big ass mouth and you really wouldn't be calling other people rats unless you were one yourself so maybe you should take a look in the mirror instead of lying about people who you don't like and are better people than you will ever be!! Thanks :)
curious

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2010
w0w!! people seem to know ALOT about RATS......
people go hunting for drs who give them what they want instead of what they need......
and people wonder why they cant find a 'GOOD' doctor,cause they get caught up giving scripts to people who go and sell they...
how many drs have lost their right to give out narcotics? give the rats some cheese
rats in training

Bardstown, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2010
sweetheart22 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea momma said first hand i hate my kids they either want money or pills.. except her oldest. he is the only one doing any good. i wish all my kids would turn out like him . they are all on crack or pills or both. she died hating her own children and like i said i have papers to prove the bitch is a rat and i cant wait for the old man to get out cause im gonna send him straight back. GOOD people! if you consider pill poppers good people then you are as fucked up as they are. its a good thing that kid of hers went off to school so she could get away from the filth yea their trailor was demolished thats how nasty good people live
sweetheart22

Middleburg, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2010
rats in training wrote:
<quoted text>yea momma said first hand i hate my kids they either want money or pills.. except her oldest. he is the only one doing any good. i wish all my kids would turn out like him . they are all on crack or pills or both. she died hating her own children and like i said i have papers to prove the bitch is a rat and i cant wait for the old man to get out cause im gonna send him straight back. GOOD people! if you consider pill poppers good people then you are as fucked up as they are. its a good thing that kid of hers went off to school so she could get away from the filth yea their trailor was demolished thats how nasty good people live
Maybe you should realize who this is. Let's just say my NANNY loved her children. Yeah, I'll admit everyone makes mistakes, but atleast they have souls. Unlike people like you who decide to gossip about everyone all the time. Plus by the time my Dad gets out trust me I'll have enough money to get him a good lawyer or be one myself where he won't even spend one night in prison so I'm really not worried about that. the rat part i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing so who cares. Next my parents are very good people without them I would have never gotten where I am now. Also I didnt go off to school to get away from them or anything there. I'm going to school so that I can put people like you in prison where you belong. So since you have no clue about anything you are speaking of and your speaking from ignorance i'm ignoring you. Enjoy your gossip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail 2 hr jen 7
tatum "swampy crotch" hudson AkA patchy 5 hr Diamond 21
tatum & robbie having a baby 5 hr Shelly 14
Eric Aubrey 17 hr loud 13
Jennifer McClain (Jul '14) Aug 28 friend of a friend 46
Grubb Aug 26 johnny wad 17
michael grubb (Sep '10) Aug 25 Good luck to u all 29

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance