ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Who for real gives a sh*t bout Brandon Hardin or that bunch,they are all jack asses.and rats and liars and queers and I could go on and on but everyone in t-ville already knows,but without them,who can we all laugh at?!So hope they stay forever,lol
ifyouonlyknew

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

You guys think what you want to about the Hardins but when it comes to Brandon Hardin you should keep your thoughts to yourself!! Brandon Hardin is a good friend of mine and I think you guys are just jealous!!! Yeah thats it you are all just wishing that you had it like he does!!! Dont run your mouth to much because truth be knowned he has already had your "olde lady"!! And she liked it !!
Sinista

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

ifyouonlyknew wrote:
You guys think what you want to about the Hardins but when it comes to Brandon Hardin you should keep your thoughts to yourself!! Brandon Hardin is a good friend of mine and I think you guys are just jealous!!! Yeah thats it you are all just wishing that you had it like he does!!! Dont run your mouth to much because truth be knowned he has already had your "olde lady"!! And she liked it !!
Wrong! He ain't had me! HeHe
heheheh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Sinista wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! He ain't had me! HeHe
but you want it or you wouldnt be worried about it hehehheeh
Really

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

heheheh wrote:
<quoted text> but you want it or you wouldnt be worried about it hehehheeh
Yeah yeah yeah what ever you say. Heheheh
heheheheheh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah yeah yeah what ever you say. Heheheh
really realy hahahhhaha
you will never guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Yeah I know him very well, actully. I have now heard about him sleeping with a 15 year old. Hope Patton. Thats illegal, Oh and He runs his mouth way to much, thats why hes gotten punched in it so many times. But other than that hes okay.
heheheheheh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

you will never guess wrote:
Yeah I know him very well, actully. I have now heard about him sleeping with a 15 year old. Hope Patton. Thats illegal, Oh and He runs his mouth way to much, thats why hes gotten punched in it so many times. But other than that hes okay.
what about the one you are sleeping with.the way he looks how can you do that!!!!!!
you will never guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, since you know who I am "hehehehehe" and you know who im sleeping with will you please tell me, because i bet you will never guess.
Just to let you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Hey, "ifyouonlyknew"! Yeah were all so jealous of him, haa no were not, like the way he has STDs, and we want. Myself i would rather him be in jail still so my daughters wont have to be around such a bad influence!
heheheheheh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, since you know who I am "hehehehehe" and you know who im sleeping with will you please tell me, because i bet you will never guess.
you been on here before you just changed your name
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Story has it that every jail in the surounding counties has an inmate or two that Brandon has ratted on or stole from or has done who only knows what,and they can't keep him very long cause they have to babysit him in there to keep from getting his a** beat,heard that bout the rest of their immediate family to.Tom Patton should have Brandon arrested for sure if he realy did sleep with Hope.That is a serous crime.I am sure karma will get him back sooner or later for messing with these young vunerable girls around here.
hehehe

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

ha ha wrote:
Story has it that every jail in the surounding counties has an inmate or two that Brandon has ratted on or stole from or has done who only knows what,and they can't keep him very long cause they have to babysit him in there to keep from getting his a** beat,heard that bout the rest of their immediate family to.Tom Patton should have Brandon arrested for sure if he realy did sleep with Hope.That is a serous crime.I am sure karma will get him back sooner or later for messing with these young vunerable girls around here.
seems you know a lot are you tom patton other daughter.If so boy you have alot of room to talk about brandon turn over and look whats in the bed next to you .HEHEHE
you will never guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

think what you wanna think but i was never on here until this past weekend
hehehe

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

think what you wanna think but i was never on here until this past weekend
why dont you SHUT UP. nobody believe you
hehehe

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

ha ha wrote:
why do you keep changing your name we know who you a piece of TRASH.AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Taylorsville Forum right now

Search the Taylorsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DemocRATS 146,142
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr thispost1912 1,011
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr but now 81,566
kim Jewell 9 hr Amanda 8
Javan Montgomery (May '11) Tue fed up with crooks 22
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Ricky Noya 16,114
Watchdog Computer Virus Tue jeremy goodlett 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Taylorsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Taylorsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE