Troopers on Yoder Tipton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lives nearby

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Bunch of state troopers on Yoder Tipton near John Henry on Tuesday afternoon. I think at the Sweat family house. Anybody know what was going on? Everybody OK?
worried

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Would this happen to be Larry Sweat by any chance ?
Lives nearby

Shelbyville, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2012
I don't know any of their first names. I'm guessing someone got busted for something. There not usually that many troopers in one area, so I figure this was planned. Which sounds like a bust or warrant or something. Don't want to ne nosy, but if something dangerous is going on I wanna know about it.
neighbor

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Larry Wayne got arrested last week for making Meth.
yuk

United States

#5 May 6, 2012
worried wrote:
Would this happen to be Larry Sweat by any chance ?
it's not Larry sweat it's Larry Wayne
fact
#6 May 7, 2012
LARRY WAYNE JR,
Beyond the Grave

Louisville, KY

#7 May 7, 2012
There isn't a week goes by someone doesn't get busted for Meth in Taylorsville I'm starting to believe what outsiders are saying about Taylorsville "nothing but Trash & Meth heads" so sad ! Good work Taylorsville Sheriff & Police Department
ForYOURInfo

Louisville, KY

#8 May 18, 2012
just so you people know Larry Wayne WAS NOT making meth or to have anything to even do with meth, thank you. he was framed by his so called friend that put the shit on his property and tried to save his own ass.
truth

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 19, 2012
well we all know thats not true for your info. larry got put in jail just like last month for pissing dirty for meth an that came out of his mouth his self. kinda funny he dont do meth an all this an he was framed it wasnt his an blah blah blah but right before he got busted he was going around telling everybody how he quit doing pills an got on meth. larry has already rated on so many people an put them for the blame of thngs he done. so no body really cares what you have to say i know the truth it came out of larrys mouth his self.
: )

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
Larry is worthless. He is a compulsive liar. I wouldn't trust him with a dollar.
just sayn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Did you all hear that he got his ass kicked last nite on normandy, Appearantly by 3 males, hes in the hospital for a couple of days
: )

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Interesting. Do you know who kicked his ass? He had it coming
emmandmandi

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
look bitches before you say shit, make sure you get the facts straight. you and everyone else needs to just keep your fcking mouths shut until you know the truth.if you gotta problem with it, deal with it or get the hell over it. nobody except the closest to his family knows exactly what happened, and with you all saying all this bs obviously isnt one of his closest so keep your fckin mouths shut. k? thanks.(:
: )

Louisville, KY

#14 Jun 5, 2012
emmandmandi wrote:
look bitches before you say shit, make sure you get the facts straight. you and everyone else needs to just keep your fcking mouths shut until you know the truth.if you gotta problem with it, deal with it or get the hell over it. nobody except the closest to his family knows exactly what happened, and with you all saying all this bs obviously isnt one of his closest so keep your fckin mouths shut. k? thanks.(:
I know exactly what happened. He got busted making meth in the top of his garage. The garage that has a door in the back of it. Larry is a piece of shit.
And

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2012
and also he is been trying to rat to get his self out of it. an really i seen larry that same very night drunk off of his ass. so amanda an emily you might wanna stop covering for him for everything its only a matter of time before you 2 go down with him. just like everyone around town thinks for 1 amanda that you was making meth with him an the ppl know about the lil thing u an that black tarm does your next sweeties o you so are. you both are. its only a matter of time for the cops come knocking on your doors also, amanda you might want to stop trying to fu^^ all the teenage boys around here.
emmnmandi

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2012
And wrote:
and also he is been trying to rat to get his self out of it. an really i seen larry that same very night drunk off of his ass. so amanda an emily you might wanna stop covering for him for everything its only a matter of time before you 2 go down with him. just like everyone around town thinks for 1 amanda that you was making meth with him an the ppl know about the lil thing u an that black tarm does your next sweeties o you so are. you both are. its only a matter of time for the cops come knocking on your doors also, amanda you might want to stop trying to fu^^ all the teenage boys around here.
oh you did? that's funny bc he was with us all day until the time he went home? so that's funny. look bitch. like i said get your facts straight before you run your mouth k thanks?:) by bitch.
emmnmandi

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
I know exactly what happened. He got busted making meth in the top of his garage. The garage that has a door in the back of it. Larry is a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

and larry wasn't caught makin meth stupid ass, act like you know everything, are you close to his family and at his house everyday? uhm no. he was framed by Josh Sweat. so shut the fck up.
: )

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 5, 2012
emmnmandi wrote:
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
I know exactly what happened. He got busted making meth in the top of his garage. The garage that has a door in the back of it. Larry is a piece of shit. "

and larry wasn't caught makin meth stupid ass, act like you know everything, are you close to his family and at his house everyday? uhm no. he was framed by Josh Sweat. so shut the fck up.
you don't know who I am bitch
And

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2012
yea you stupid Bitc^ like you actually know something i know all of that is a lie. an the way larry snitches on ppl trust me josh would be in jail for it if josh did it. um. i wonder y his finger prints on was on everything????? i know that for a fact you stupid fuckin hoe
: )

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2012
And wrote:
yea you stupid Bitc^ like you actually know something i know all of that is a lie. an the way larry snitches on ppl trust me josh would be in jail for it if josh did it. um. i wonder y his finger prints on was on everything????? i know that for a fact you stupid fuckin hoe
I dont know what's funnier, the fact you are taking up for Larry Wayne or the fact you are Larry Wayne's friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Dealer, Child Molester, Child Rapist (Oct '16) 21 hr LCMomma2 15
house fire Tue Skip 6
Angelica walker?? or Also goes by cristana? (Jan '17) Mon Owilliams10 9
Jessica creed (Oct '16) Mon Yaya 5
Bethaney McMichael "Scrogham" (Sep '16) Mon Bethany 11
Larry Wayne (Mar '12) Sep 13 Shelli Mobley 6
Tonya mobley (Jun '13) Sep 13 Shelli Mobley 37

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Taylorsville Mortgages