Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2011
What about the Hardin hating Grubb Loving Mobley's? Anybody heard anything about them lately? Just wandering
Who

Crittenden, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Which Mobleys are ya askin about? Names...
Over your head

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2011
k13badass wrote:
What about the Hardin hating Grubb Loving Mobley's? Anybody heard anything about them lately? Just wandering
I thought that you was learning how to mind your own business.Looks like you failed at that one.Drama Queen!!
I know more than you do

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Over your head wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that you was learning how to mind your own business.Looks like you failed at that one.Drama Queen!!
History tends to repeat itself!
I know

New Albany, IN

#5 Jun 14, 2011
told you all! shes FAKE

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2011
I know wrote:
told you all! shes FAKE
WTFEGTFOH

Location hidden

#7 Jun 14, 2011
Over your head wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that you was learning how to mind your own business.Looks like you failed at that one.Drama Queen!!
How did you come up with that lightbulb? Thinking for you, looks very dangerous. How did you ever come up with me saying anything about learning to keep my mouth shut?
Just Know

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2011
k13badass wrote:
You should know, you ran with them all before you switch over to Darren Hardin!
truth be told

Charlestown, IN

#9 Jun 16, 2011
Just Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you ran with them all before you switch over to Darren Hardin!
why do you care if she runs with a hardin,grubb,or anyone else?SOUNDS LIKE YOUR JELOUS!!!!And why should she mind her own buisness don`t sound like anyone else in this town knows how !!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 16, 2011
I know wrote:
told you all! shes FAKE
That one is Fake. That's totally some Bogus BS. The Mobley's that I know. I happen to like. So........If your gonna start Shit? Pick a more suiting Candidate! I'm over it. The whole Topix, FB, Myspace, yearbook. All of it. At this moment I now declare. I will no longer be found. Good Bye. Fake Assed Wanna Bee Sons and Daughters of Bitches & Whores. Inbred we-tall-dids. BassAkards degenerates. Sick twisted addicts sex Freaks! See ya Definitely don't wanna BEE ya. Peace out!
I know

Florence, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2011
k13badass wrote:
<quoted text>That one is Fake. That's totally some Bogus BS. The Mobley's that I know. I happen to like. So........If your gonna start Shit? Pick a more suiting Candidate! I'm over it. The whole Topix, FB, Myspace, yearbook. All of it. At this moment I now declare. I will no longer be found. Good Bye. Fake Assed Wanna Bee Sons and Daughters of Bitches & Whores. Inbred we-tall-dids. BassAkards degenerates. Sick twisted addicts sex Freaks! See ya Definitely don't wanna BEE ya. Peace out!
b itch you say that all the time ! youll go smoke some meth to calm down and be right back at it? your the only one fake, f uckin dirty d ick sucker. move the f uck back to indiana so so we all dont have to smell your meth fumes w hore! no one feels sorry for you except the people at meth heads anonymous! your the so 2faced and such a good lier that you can get away with anything, your just a sad sad person and.i really hope you stay off here! but we all know you wont.
K13badass

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
b itch you say that all the time ! youll go smoke some meth to calm down and be right back at it? your the only one fake, f uckin dirty d ick sucker. move the f uck back to indiana so so we all dont have to smell your meth fumes w hore! no one feels sorry for you except the people at meth heads anonymous! your the so 2faced and such a good lier that you can get away with anything, your just a sad sad person and.i really hope you stay off here! but we all know you wont.
That's it, bring your @ss down to DQ tonight after 8PM or I will come get you

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2011
K13badass wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, bring your @ss down to DQ tonight after 8PM or I will come get you
Awe nah hell nah B itch u done up and done it. Run on up u can get done up. Come on Cause I got 38 waitin on yo funky A ss. Dumbass! Besides without me who y'all got next in line to talk about and dog? Huh? Oh well it's something to do much like you. A waste of MY VALUABLE TIME! Run up get done up! Jack Ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Mathus 7 hr Anon 7
News Five arrested at SCHS (Aug '08) 14 hr Casey W 6
News Parents seek justice after mistrial in 2015 Bar... 19 hr Mike 11
meth house on bloomfield road (Jun '15) Wed Zeak 10
Looking Wed Peter Pan 1
Michael Grubb Nov 30 Danielboone 4
Jeremy Temple Nov 30 nosey 20

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance