New details released about deadly cra...

New details released about deadly crash that killed 2 Spencer County teens

There are 37 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Feb 16, 2012, titled New details released about deadly crash that killed 2 Spencer County teens. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

TAYLORSVILLE, KY - Kentucky State Police released new information Thursday night about the crash that killed two teens in Spencer County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hates pills

United States

#21 Feb 26, 2012
OK what would be the fate of this young lady if shed have survived and the other still died.. this is cut and dry..she was doing drugs and driving she was D.U.I...THIS IS WHERE IT SUCKS SHE WAS A KID AND EXPERIMENTING WITH THINGS ...KIDS MAKE MISTAKES ...DID YA NOTICE I SAID KID...ON TOP OF ALL THIS THERE WAS ANOTHER GIRL THEY DROPPED OFF MOMENTS BEFORE THIS ..SO COULD HAVE BEEN MORE FATALITIES 4 IN ALL JENNA WAS SOOO LUCKY..ALSO NEWS SAID SHE SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN DRIVING LIKE SHE WAS ON LEARNERS PERMIT...THERE IS A BUS OF MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL KIDS THAT COME DOWN ELK CREEK AT SAME TIME THIS OCCURED ..LOTS OF KIDS ON THAT BUS.
SAD SAD
Lacy

Louisville, KY

#22 Feb 27, 2012
When will the State Police release the names of the people that supplied the pills and smoke to the girls. That person will have some problems.
Maybe it was the Hardin drug clan!!!!!
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#23 Mar 2, 2012
Young, I totally agree with you they should NOT make these girls examples
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2012
Lacy, they were smoking marijuana but the prescription pills were hers because the week before she had mouth surgey which the news failed to tell. You act like you were a teen or made mistakes.
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2012
The family has been though a REALLY bad time. These girls are NOT to be made an example of, you act like you were NEVER a KID these KIDS made mistakes.
The family's have gone though enough.
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2012
To all the stupid people out there
Mikie had her teeth pulled and was on prescription pills and i don't care what other people say y'all act like you were neve kids but these girls are not to be made examples of
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#27 Mar 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
No one is trying to bad mouth these girls! No one I have read yet has bad mouthed them. They were sweet girls who were loved so much by the entire community. I just cannot understand why you think that it's a terrible thing to make examples out of these girls. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is trying to make them out to be awful people. We just want others to be able to open their eyes and maybe Mikie and Shelby's accident can help save another life. Something positive can come from this tragic incident.
You are right about the weed. I never said you weren't. If her parents weren't lying, then why couldn't they just give the police the prescription prescribed to her? How hard is that? I knew a girl who had done that and she just showed them the prescription and the news clarified... Maybe her parents should do that if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Because these girls are not "examples" their someone little girls and it's not to use them as examples for anything because using them as examples is bad mouthing them an the families have been though enough
k.bear

Belvidere, IL

#28 Mar 3, 2012
Girl wrote:
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
No one is trying to bad mouth these girls! No one I have read yet has bad mouthed them. They were sweet girls who were loved so much by the entire community. I just cannot understand why you think that it's a terrible thing to make examples out of these girls. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is trying to make them out to be awful people. We just want others to be able to open their eyes and maybe Mikie and Shelby's accident can help save another life. Something positive can come from this tragic incident.
You are right about the weed. I never said you weren't. If her parents weren't lying, then why couldn't they just give the police the prescription prescribed to her? How hard is that? I knew a girl who had done that and she just showed them the prescription and the news clarified... Maybe her parents should do that if that's the case. "

Because these girls are not "examples" their someone little girls and it's not to use them as examples for anything because using them as examples is bad mouthing them an the families have been though enough
How in the world is using them as examples bad mouthing them????? Your argument sounds foolish. Yeah everyone makes mistakes so that's why we can save other young people's lives by discussing how these girls lost their lives.
k.bear

Belvidere, IL

#29 Mar 3, 2012
Girl wrote:
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
No one is trying to bad mouth these girls! No one I have read yet has bad mouthed them. They were sweet girls who were loved so much by the entire community. I just cannot understand why you think that it's a terrible thing to make examples out of these girls. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is trying to make them out to be awful people. We just want others to be able to open their eyes and maybe Mikie and Shelby's accident can help save another life. Something positive can come from this tragic incident.
You are right about the weed. I never said you weren't. If her parents weren't lying, then why couldn't they just give the police the prescription prescribed to her? How hard is that? I knew a girl who had done that and she just showed them the prescription and the news clarified... Maybe her parents should do that if that's the case. "

Because these girls are not "examples" their someone little girls and it's not to use them as examples for anything because using them as examples is bad mouthing them an the families have been though enough
I realize they were someone's little girls which is all the more reason to get the word out to other young people in SC!
Efer22

Louisville, KY

#30 Mar 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
I have NEVER smoked weed......
Sorry but if she were prescribed those pills, Kentucky State Police wouldn't have made the statement.[/QUOTE] That is bullsh*t! everyone has atleast smoked weed once in there lives. Who are you to say that this is true. You dont know if she was prescribed to her or not. Frankly, Its none of your business. The police drug tested her and found the pill but did they ever ask the family if she was? You cant alwas beleive what the police say.
Girl

Bardstown, KY

#31 Mar 4, 2012
Efer22 wrote:
<quoted text> That is bullsh*t! everyone has atleast smoked weed once in there lives. Who are you to say that this is true. You dont know if she was prescribed to her or not. Frankly, Its none of your business. The police drug tested her and found the pill but did they ever ask the family if she was? You cant alwas beleive what the police say.


I agree with you because there are things that the police are not telling you because they know what it would do. So for ALL the other people who think they know so much don't know squat!!!
k.bear

United States

#32 Mar 5, 2012
Efer22 wrote:
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
I have NEVER smoked weed......
Sorry but if she were prescribed those pills, Kentucky State Police wouldn't have made the statement. "

That is bullsh*t! everyone has atleast smoked weed once in there lives. Who are you to say that this is true. You dont know if she was prescribed to her or not. Frankly, Its none of your business. The police drug tested her and found the pill but did they ever ask the family if she was? You cant alwas beleive what the police say.
haha no I have never smoked weed. I choose to live my life without drugs, but most of Spencer County does not understand that. If she had been prescribed those pills, don't you think the parents would come forward and make a statement that she had a prescription?
Wonder Woman

Louisville, KY

#33 Mar 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
haha no I have never smoked weed. I choose to live my life without drugs, but most of Spencer County does not understand that. If she had been prescribed those pills, don't you think the parents would come forward and make a statement that she had a prescription?[/QUOTE]
Maybe her parents dident want everyone to know. Like i said its not nun of you business. You dont need to be trash talking about a girl that just passed away. Grow the f**k up!
k.bear

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 8, 2012
Wonder Woman wrote:
[QUOTE who="k.bear"]<quo ted text>
haha no I have never smoked weed. I choose to live my life without drugs, but most of Spencer County does not understand that. If she had been prescribed those pills, don't you think the parents would come forward and make a statement that she had a prescription? "

Maybe her parents dident want everyone to know. Like i said its not nun of you business. You dont need to be trash talking about a girl that just passed away. Grow the f**k up!
If you think I'm bashing the girls then you are going to have a tough time in this world with people "bashing" you. I am stating the facts, and that's not bashing anyone who has made the choice to get behind the wheel under the influence. Don't swear at me and tell me to grow up when I am clearly not bashing them and I am trying to help better OUR community. Maybe her parents didn't want everyone to know??? So they would rather everyone think their daughter took unprescribed drugs???? Yeah that really does not sound like the case to me. Try to come up with something else to make yourself believe these girls shouldn't be used as examples to help better the community.
Beyond the Grave

Louisville, KY

#35 Mar 8, 2012
Just goes to show if it happen's in Bullitt or Spencer County the news in Jefferson County has to do a follow up for the Dirt just another way of trying to make the Counties look bad
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Nov 28, 2012
The media and the taylorsville lake, or spencer county police force are nothing but a bunch of liers anyway, anymore the police cause some of these accidents that kill people, and they make it out to be the persons fault that was killed, just like the the young girl who was killed on taylorsville road by a speeding cop, who never even called the EMS, other people at the screen called the EMS because the cop was talking to his boss about the situation on the phone. Their we're too many witnesses that said the cop flew past them with no lights or sirens about 80 miles an hour, and where is he now, hummmmmmm. Wake up people.
whatever

Shelbyville, KY

#37 Apr 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
The media and the taylorsville lake, or spencer county police force are nothing but a bunch of liers anyway, anymore the police cause some of these accidents that kill people, and they make it out to be the persons fault that was killed, just like the the young girl who was killed on taylorsville road by a speeding cop, who never even called the EMS, other people at the screen called the EMS because the cop was talking to his boss about the situation on the phone. Their we're too many witnesses that said the cop flew past them with no lights or sirens about 80 miles an hour, and where is he now, hummmmmmm. Wake up people.
Yeah, right, the state medical examiner's office is going to lie for little old Spencer County's police to make it look like these girls were doing drugs. What would be the point of that? Why would the police want to make these girls look bad? There's no remote reason in the world to want to frame these girls for something in a one car accident. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spencer co. 20 hr johnny wad 5
Taylorsville Jukebox (Jul '12) 23 hr jeremy 19
A new outlook Sat jeremy 5
Tiffany Burton (Sep '15) Sat jeremy 7
listening Sat jeremy 9
does anyone know who this dead body is (Aug '10) Sat Amber 32
hardins whor# house and pharmacy! Sat Amber 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Taylorsville Mortgages