heretotellyou

Shreveport, LA

#21 Oct 3, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you still love her when you started the other posts about her family?
YOU are STUPID!!
whatever

Evansville, IN

#22 Oct 3, 2010
Truth hurts huh.
Questions

Evansville, IN

#23 Oct 5, 2010
What happened to all the Louisville Streetwalkers?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 7, 2010
?
peeper

Huntington, IN

#25 Oct 8, 2010
Stevens baby my ass. Im filing for DNA
whatever

Evansville, IN

#26 Oct 8, 2010
Really peeper, are you a new shit starter or just change your name. Doesn't really matter how many names or people run their mouths. Point is none of you people who run your mouths have the balls to say it to Steven or Angels face. Keep hiding behind the keyboard and running your mouth, hope it keeps you entertained.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27 Oct 8, 2010
Peeper sounds like a Perve!
whatever

Evansville, IN

#28 Oct 8, 2010
k13badass wrote:
Peeper sounds like a Perve!
Just another shit starter that has nothing better to do than spread lies about other people. I guess it entertains them.
sas26

Huntington, IN

#29 Oct 8, 2010
Who does kims baby belong to???
TRUTH

Shreveport, LA

#30 Oct 11, 2010
sas26 wrote:
Who does kims baby belong to???
Phillip Shufeldt!!!
Obiewan

Mount Morris, MI

#31 Oct 11, 2010
Its kims
kyguy

Pikeville, KY

#32 Oct 12, 2010
i wish someone would post pic for these ladies
cuz

Huntington, IN

#33 Oct 17, 2010
Well phillip finally gotta girl. Hopefully she is as pretty as those boys. Nail his ass kim get his dope head for child support. He already takes away from his two boys by smokin dope dont let the basterd take away from urs too.
friend

Mount Morris, MI

#34 Oct 17, 2010
He is a sorry pos, he probably hasnt seen her , he doesnt care. Probably best for that baby any how.
for real

Shreveport, LA

#35 Aug 26, 2011
that nasty @ss girl is pregnant again trying to tell everyone its her husbands that has been in jail for 3 years. She is also spreading around chlymidia and ghonorea! KIM WHITE, go to the doctor get on some birth control and take care of those std's before you give them to the whole town!! Nasty @ss BEEotch!!
Erika

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Aug 26, 2011
Looks like Taylorsville needs a tetanus shot clinic and a candy dispenser with penicillan! LMAO WOW You guys are too funny! hehe
dar-thom

Shreveport, LA

#37 Aug 29, 2011
Erika wrote:
Looks like Taylorsville needs a tetanus shot clinic and a candy dispenser with penicillan! LMAO WOW You guys are too funny! hehe
Kim White gave me not only 1 but 2 sexually transmitted diseas's. I had to go 3 weeks without having any sexual contact with anyonewhch really upset my boyfriend as I am bi-sexual! As well as having to get several shots to get rid of chlymidia anh ghoneria (or how ever you spell it)!!! This no good ns!ut is married trying to pass her baby off to her husband that has been incarcerated for over 3 and a half years, which you can obviously tell belongs to mmeth head phillip shufeldt!! Her husband mike white DRUG DEALER) knowsit is not his baby but what the FFFF is he going to do about this one?? KIMBERLY FAYE BERRY WHITE!!! GO SEE A F"N" DOCTOR and get yourself spayed!! you no good f'n' DOG!!! Take a LLLOOONNNGGG BBBAAATTTHHH and ge rid of that smell comming from yous a$$!! NASTY NO GOOD OOKER with the H left off cause they wouldn't allow me to spell it!!
disgusted

Evansville, IN

#39 Sep 3, 2011
Some women need to learn to close their damn legs! Everyone knows that baby isn't Mike's, he hasnt been in jail 3 years yet,working on 2.Maybe this time she will get her damn tubes tied! Hope Tammy n robbie are ready for another edition if she is pregnant! Wonder who this one belongs to?
whatever

Eddyville, KY

#41 Sep 14, 2011
i use to really think alot of that angel lewis til she got caught stealing from her job at riverbend. come on angel, did you really get hard up or what? hey, if you are still selling your food stamps i got some money!!
LMATO

Charlestown, IN

#42 Sep 30, 2011
Why does it matter what Kim or her sister does? Kim no longer has that child so really she can do what she want and whatever skank she wants to as well. If anyone needs to be fired from their job it should be Kim herself. I dont know what BP is thinking when by letting her work there??? She obviously steals from the store and turns around and profits off of it. Oh well their loss! And as far as her being pregnant again well that when down the drain right along with the baby if you know what i mean, isnt that right KIM!!!! The courts finally have done something right and that was taking her baby and putting it into a very loving home where she will be taken care of the way a child should be. The only child she has left is doing very well for herself, in college and all. She needs to be thankful for the people that made that happen since she obviously could not do it. So Ms. Kim stop taking your daughters college money that Mr Baird set aside for her and paying for your electric, water, rent and car insurance!!! Thats just F'd up. But of course who would expect any better from U?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon lee stratton 6 hr Lisa 1
Hometown Pizza 14 hr Shirley Temple 8
Overdose at speedway? Sat screw you 21
Kenny reynolds (Aug '16) Sat Lmfao 14
ray parker at sigma plastics Sat bedart 3
Henry county s biggest snitch in Shelbyville now Fri tater 14
Best head around? Fri Steve 18

Taylorsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance