First Prev
of 3
Next Last
for real

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2010
that kim white and angel lewis are the biggest street walking slu+s I have ever seen. Both of them are pregnant and neither one of them know who thier babies daddies are. They are the nastiest girls in town. They make stray dogs look good. They make the town of Taylorsville look bad. They probably both have aids and herpes. Dont mess with them, if you do you better use a condom double it for that matter.
sas

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2010
for real wrote:
that kim white and angel lewis are the biggest street walking slu+s I have ever seen. Both of them are pregnant and neither one of them know who thier babies daddies are. They are the nastiest girls in town. They make stray dogs look good. They make the town of Taylorsville look bad. They probably both have aids and herpes. Dont mess with them, if you do you better use a condom double it for that matter.
Why don't you say that to Angel's face? Pregnant or not I bet she'd beat the dog sh*t outta you. Sorry unlike some trash in Taylorsville both of her kids are by the same man. She has been with Steven for 8 years so why don't you try to start sh*t with someone else. Coward.

Since: Aug 10

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2010
sas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you say that to Angel's face? Pregnant or not I bet she'd beat the dog sh*t outta you. Sorry unlike some trash in Taylorsville both of her kids are by the same man. She has been with Steven for 8 years so why don't you try to start sh*t with someone else. Coward.
I hear you girl Angel is so sweet and some jealous bitch is gonna put bullshit on topixs like that,anyone who knows Angel knows it is bullshit,we got your back angel
for real

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2010
YEAH

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2010
for real wrote:
YEAH
yeah get your facts straight
Angel Lewis

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2010
This is angel and I know who you are and if you have such balls to talk about me on here then come to my face when you see me walking and let me know what you think about me and i promise you pregnant or not you wont walk away. Just to let you know Steven Stump is the father of both of my kids. Just because you can't keep your legs shut don't mean that everyone is like you.

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
I think the person talking about Angel needs to shave her mustache.
sas

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
your worst nightmare5173 wrote:
I think the person talking about Angel needs to shave her mustache.
LMAO!!
For real

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Thats funny you think im a girl with facial hair. Hahaha! I think i have a c@ck that both those ho bags stuck in their mouth so who ever you are, you're wrong. ROTFLMAO. Who is the girl with the hair?
for real

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2010
by the way "your worst nightmare" peel the scabs off your ass go to the doctor over that skin disease you got and you might make it in life you ugly no count $lut! Scab crab havin no good chiken bone hittin, lay down with dogs, frogs and skanks wh@re!! I know you pretty well too, don't I? You had my c@ck in your mouth too, so whats your problem??
For real

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2010
I know you arent talking about Montina, she took care of their momma while they were out smoking it up everyday all hours of the day and night and if you are talking about her ill whip your ass. Thats my family.
sas

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2010
No she isn't talking about Montina. And you need not talk about Angel. If your a man, go say these things to Steven about her and I bet he would whip your a$$. Talk what you know, not what you think you know.
k13badass

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Yep! I agree

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2010
for real wrote:
by the way "your worst nightmare" peel the scabs off your ass go to the doctor over that skin disease you got and you might make it in life you ugly no count $lut! Scab crab havin no good chiken bone hittin, lay down with dogs, frogs and skanks wh@re!! I know you pretty well too, don't I? You had my c@ck in your mouth too, so whats your problem??
you are so funny 1 I dont suck c@ck so you got me messed up I dont have crabs or any kind of skin disease you dumb shit,I have been with the same person for 9 years so that makes me a whore im not gonna let you get to me cuz you dont know me as far as angel goes I know her and all the dumb stuff you put about her is wrong say something to stevan you coward and the chick with the mustache is not who your saying it is its you
Lady Charmer

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
Some more meth monsters oh no!!
sas

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2010
Lady Charmer wrote:
Some more meth monsters oh no!!
Who are you talking about? Another shit starter I see.
AP Ladies man

United States

#17 Sep 8, 2010
I don't know her very well, I know her brother jamie. I can say that I don't think she is nasty. I would take her for a ride anytime of the day. Her husband don't know what he has. I would take it with no return policy anyday. Let her know if she needs a man, i would be the man for the job, what I would give her she would never forget!
AP Ladies man

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2010
That girl angel is hot, pregnant or not I would f*** the S*** out of her. I would take her for a ride she would never forget!!
Friend

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2010
Angel is a very beautiful and smart young lady,if you have anything bad to say about her then its all made up. I have known her since she was 6 months old and she has never caused anyone any problems. Get your mouth off of her and her sister. Jealous asses!!!! Angel I still love ya and i got your back. GmM
whatever

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2010
Friend wrote:
Angel is a very beautiful and smart young lady,if you have anything bad to say about her then its all made up. I have known her since she was 6 months old and she has never caused anyone any problems. Get your mouth off of her and her sister. Jealous asses!!!! Angel I still love ya and i got your back. GmM
Did you still love her when you started the other posts about her family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylorsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Shelburne Sat Jessica 16
Fishing at the spillway Sat fishlessinBardstown 1
Tonya mobley (Jun '13) Fri The Real James 31
shaggy Fri yaknow 5
Larry Wayne (Mar '12) Thu amber 5
Tonya Tingle Miller Aug 24 bernard 17
center town (Jul '09) Aug 23 Mirror mirror 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Taylorsville Mortgages