Review: Hibachi Grill & Super Buffet Gvlle

Posted in the Taylors Forum

Barbara

Anderson, SC

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I ate there on November 1, 2012 with my husband. I have eaten there before and the food was good and reasonably priced. But this time we both got really sick that evening. I discussed this with my neighbors and they had the same experience.
They ate there on October 31, 2012. Even though the food is pretty good and cheap I don't intend to patronize this restaurant again.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Barbara wrote:
I ate there on November 1, 2012 with my husband. I have eaten there before and the food was good and reasonably priced. But this time we both got really sick that evening. I discussed this with my neighbors and they had the same experience.
They ate there on October 31, 2012. Even though the food is pretty good and cheap I don't intend to patronize this restaurant again.
Same her I thought it was disappointing the last time we went.
john

Williamston, SC

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I ate at Hibachi on thursday between 2 @ 4. The sign on the front of the building stated 5.99 2 to 4 monday thru thursday tea including tea. When I received my bill I was charged $10.48+ tax. When I protested the manager pointed out a sign located very high in the right corner of the room stating "serving dinner all day". No where is it stated the price is any thing but $5.99. This is the worst kind of false advertising. It obvious this was well planed. I gave them every opportunity to correct the problem. I watched as 4 of every 5 people complained at the register. Just a closing thought. What if I had not the money to pay the bill that was nearly double what I and most other expected?

Thanks for allowing me to get this off my chest.
Mary

Fayetteville, AR

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Techrebuy (Jul '13) Oct 18 Smartechie 6
my experiance on woodruff rd> this afternoon!! Oct 17 Stuck in traffic 1
Sports- Parisi Speed School at Fast Athletics Oct 17 Sports4 1
Supreme Court inaction leaves gay couples in limbo Oct 15 eJohn 55
Pet Grooming Schools & Associations Need To Be... (Dec '09) Oct 14 Jpjjtjkabj 62
Gay marriages starting in South Carolina Oct 9 WeTheSheeple 8
Review: Petra Communications Oct 6 Meek 1
Taylors Dating
Find my Match

Taylors Jobs

Taylors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Taylors News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Taylors

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]