'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274373 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#48088 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A bounce in the polls happened after the RNC, too. It will fade with time when Romney unleashes his millions and millions of dollars in opposing ads. You have yet to get hit with this.
And that WILL hurt!!!
The millions and millions he's hiding on those tax returns he won't release? Heh.

Again.... Just doesn't get much easier!

The RNC bump didn't match the DNC bump. But hey.... What are facts to you all?:D never matter before, why would facts matter to you tools now?

Maybe Romey will put out an ad talking to a chair? Bahahaha THAT hurt!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48089 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to the words, Muslim, Allah, Call to prayer, Muslim, Allah, Muslim, Call to prayer, Allah, Allah, Allah!...these last four years!
I just pOsted a link that talks about Romey's problem with telling the truth. And I said all repub/teabagies have the same problem.

Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

I'll give you one more chance to prove you have ANY credibility with the garbage you post.

Don't be a typical repub coward and change the subject. Provide the FACTS that back up what you said.

Again, no facts will be given. This tool gets his 'news' from Glen Beck. That's all the minions can do is to beat the Muslim drum as loud as they can but won't provide ANY links proving its true!

Why are all of you stupid and cowards?
Jay

Springville, TN

#48090 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I just pOsted a link that talks about Romey's problem with telling the truth. And I said all repub/teabagies have the same problem.
Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

I'll give you one more chance to prove you have ANY credibility with the garbage you post.

Don't be a typical repub coward and change the subject. Provide the FACTS that back up what you said.

Again, no facts will be given. This tool gets his 'news' from Glen Beck. That's all the minions can do is to beat the Muslim drum as loud as they can but won't provide ANY links proving its true!
Why are all of you stupid and cowards?

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to the words, Muslim, Allah, Call to prayer, Muslim, Allah, Muslim, Call to prayer, Allah, Allah, Allah!...these last four years!

Again, you said:

"Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

Why are all of you stupid and cowards?"

~~~~~~~~~~

He did. Do you need a hearing aid?
You go ahead and count the times he said it, I don't have the time nor the desire to listen to this bla bla again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
frank

Oakland, CA

#48091 Sep 10, 2012
The U.S. labor market has been adding jobs for two-and-a-half years, helping bring down the jobless rate from a peak of 10 percent in late 2009 to the current 8.1 percent rate. Wed need to add around 350,000 jobs a month to get back to the pre-recession unemployment rate in three years. With just 96,000 jobs created in August, were still a long way off from that kind of strength as the President warned congress a steady flow of job losses from the public sector isnt helping. State and local governments have been slashing public payrolls to balance their budgets. In August, the public sector lost 7,000 jobs, but that was mere drop in the bucket of public sector job losses that now total 680,000 lost jobs since August 2008. Through ripple effects, the loss of public-sector jobs also causes job loss in the private sector, amplifying the drain on the recovery. Meanwhile the GOP leadership remains stoic and obstructionist the nation be damned!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48092 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you said:
"Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!
Why are all of you stupid and cowards?"
~~~~~~~~~~
He did. Do you need a hearing aid?
You go ahead and count the times he said it, I don't have the time nor the desire to listen to this bla bla again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Nice try.... WHO has said it the last four years?

You all get backed into a corner and try to double talk your way out.

Who is 'he'?
DOWN with Democrats

Richmond, KY

#48093 Sep 10, 2012
Demoasses you are stupid!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#48094 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.... WHO has said it the last four years?
You all get backed into a corner and try to double talk your way out.
Who is 'he'?

You are so dense that I can't begin to relate to such stupidity.

HE.....YOU IDIOT! In the video. He, your president, has said it over and over these last four years.

On a scale of 1-10 your ignorance is off the chart!
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#48095 Sep 10, 2012
DOWN with Democrats wrote:
Hey,,, you could be right. Please explain to us poor welfare dumbass Democrats just once more how cutting taxes for the rich create jobs. How long does it take to create the first one?
While your explaining that explain how, in the same logical thinking, why oil production is at the highest level since 2003 in the US and oil imports are at the lowest % in 22 years why gas is so high.
Repubs say cut taxes and jobs will be created.
Repubs say if we produced more oil gas would be cheaper.
Uncle Tab

United States

#48096 Sep 10, 2012
DOWN with Democrats wrote:
What's really stupid is working all your life and paying into Social Security and then voting for people who are going to make sure you'll never collect a dime of it.

Now THAT'S stupid!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48097 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
HE.....YOU IDIOT! In the video. He, your president, has said it over and over these last four years.
LMAO I don't click on any of the shit you idiots put up.

But if you tell me he is saying HE is Muslim, and thinks this country should change to Muslims, I'll watch it!

If he is expressing Muslims rights to express religious freedoms as they please, I don't have a problem with religious freedom at all. Do you?

And don't get all mad cause no one gives a shit about knowing what the he you're going on and on about and throwing a little bitch temper tantram Gay Jay lmao My girlfriend has a gay friend who throws fits just like that. I'm laughing at you like I laugh at him. Pisses him off and makes him madder. Bet it has the same affect on you lmao

You being all Log Cabin and all lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#48098 Sep 10, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,,, you could be right. Please explain to us poor welfare dumbass Democrats just once more how cutting taxes for the rich create jobs. How long does it take to create the first one?
While your explaining that explain how, in the same logical thinking, why oil production is at the highest level since 2003 in the US and oil imports are at the lowest % in 22 years why gas is so high.
I've called them out many times on the tax breaks. Not one of them will step up. Good Luck lmao
Jay

Springville, TN

#48099 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I don't click on any of the shit you idiots put up.
But if you tell me he is saying HE is Muslim, and thinks this country should change to Muslims, I'll watch it!
If he is expressing Muslims rights to express religious freedoms as they please, I don't have a problem with religious freedom at all. Do you?
And don't get all mad cause no one gives a shit about knowing what the he you're going on and on about and throwing a little bitch temper tantram Gay Jay lmao My girlfriend has a gay friend who throws fits just like that. I'm laughing at you like I laugh at him. Pisses him off and makes him madder. Bet it has the same affect on you lmao
You being all Log Cabin and all lmao

Laugh you ass off all you want. This proves you don't want to look at the truth. You just demand the truth and then make up some illogical reason why you won't click on a Youtube link -- which everybody does.

You're such a fake and a liar, and no, you don't upset me. I just shake my head at your ignorance and excuses for failing to face the facts.

Your nonsense is a waste of my time.

Look at the Youtube video, coward! I dare you!!!

LOL!!! 8D!!!!
we will prevail

Glasgow, KY

#48100 Sep 10, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,,, you could be right. Please explain to us poor welfare dumbass Democrats just once more how cutting taxes for the rich create jobs. How long does it take to create the first one?
You first! Prove to us that Obama saved us from doom and gloom with his job stimulus bills. You can't? lol Same thing. He can boast about it all he wants and claim to have saved jobs and created jobs in districts that have never existed in the USA and you morons can repeat it til the fat democrat cows come home...but you can't prove a word of it anymore than you can disprove it. That's why you people harp on it and brag about it. It's safe because you can't prove or disprove. Obama and his crooked gang could tax the rich and it wouldn't matter because they are just a drop in the bucket and their added revenue for a year would maybe pay for a couple of days of running our government with Obama's extravagant and unchecked spending. WHERE'S OUR BALANCED BUDGET BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND HARRY SENILE REID?

Hate to rain on your parade but the American people are on to you and your tricks. Clinton stood up at the DNC and lied again. Oh, what a big shocker there, huh? He talked about Obama being the only president to ever inherit a horrible economy, etc. You morons conveniently forget Reagan all the time. I know, I know....focus on something else because you morons can't handle the truth.

Have you seen 2016? Great documentary! If that doesn't wake America up and cause them to boot this guy out of office (and hopefully out of politics in our country altogether!) nothing will!

Democrats...we are sick to death of your lies and arrogance and we are mad as hell that you are stealing our kids future from them. You screwed up when you messed with our kids.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Uncle Tab

United States

#48101 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh you ass off all you want. This proves you don't want to look at the truth. You just demand the truth and then make up some illogical reason why you won't click on a Youtube link -- which everybody does.
You're such a fake and a liar, and no, you don't upset me. I just shake my head at your ignorance and excuses for failing to face the facts.
Your nonsense is a waste of my time.
Look at the Youtube video, coward! I dare you!!!
LOL!!! 8D!!!!
Simple question, does he say in the video that he is a Muslim or want America to become Muslims? Or, is he expressing his thought on freedom of religion? Simple questions then I'll watch it.

Why are you people sooooooo scared to answer simple questions?

So you not know what he says in the video? Or are you scared of me proving you wrong? Just wondering?

Answer the questions!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48102 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] DIPSHITS!!!!!!!

'video is temporarily unavavilble'

Guess that means its true huh?

Next time Fox or Beck tell you to put something up and you blindly follow instructions, try watching the crap first!

On a scale of 1 to 10 you're WAAAAAAAY of the scale!

IDIOT!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48104 Sep 10, 2012
we will prevail wrote:
<quoted text>
You first! Prove to us that Obama saved us from doom and gloom with his job stimulus bills. You can't? lol Same thing. He can boast about it all he wants and claim to have saved jobs and created jobs in districts that have never existed in the USA and you morons can repeat it til the fat democrat cows come home...but you can't prove a word of it anymore than you can disprove it. That's why you people harp on it and brag about it. It's safe because you can't prove or disprove. Obama and his crooked gang could tax the rich and it wouldn't matter because they are just a drop in the bucket and their added revenue for a year would maybe pay for a couple of days of running our government with Obama's extravagant and unchecked spending. WHERE'S OUR BALANCED BUDGET BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND HARRY SENILE REID?
Hate to rain on your parade but the American people are on to you and your tricks. Clinton stood up at the DNC and lied again. Oh, what a big shocker there, huh? He talked about Obama being the only president to ever inherit a horrible economy, etc. You morons conveniently forget Reagan all the time. I know, I know....focus on something else because you morons can't handle the truth.
Have you seen 2016? Great documentary! If that doesn't wake America up and cause them to boot this guy out of office (and hopefully out of politics in our country altogether!) nothing will!
Democrats...we are sick to death of your lies and arrogance and we are mad as hell that you are stealing our kids future from them. You screwed up when you messed with our kids.
Romney/Ryan 2012
Polls today say Obama by 5 points. Who are these people you speak of that are mad?

*snicker*
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#48105 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] DIPSHITS!!!!!!!
'video is temporarily unavavilble'
Guess that means its true huh?
Next time Fox or Beck tell you to put something up and you blindly follow instructions, try watching the crap first!
On a scale of 1 to 10 you're WAAAAAAAY of the scale!
IDIOT!!!!!!
Funny thing I hit it and it came right up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup ...
what

Glasgow, KY

#48106 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple question, does he say in the video that he is a Muslim or want America to become Muslims? Or, is he expressing his thought on freedom of religion? Simple questions then I'll watch it.
Why are you people sooooooo scared to answer simple questions?
So you not know what he says in the video? Or are you scared of me proving you wrong? Just wondering?
Answer the questions!
Uncle spewie, actions speak louder than words. Has Obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood to take over in other countries? Answer that bay-bee! Obama's ACTIONS speak so much louder than his WORDS ever could!
we will prevail

Glasgow, KY

#48107 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls today say Obama by 5 points. Who are these people you speak of that are mad?
*snicker*
Must be those same polls that predicted the dems and their big union force would recall the governor of Wisconsin the nite before they failed big time. Did you believe those polls too?
Snicker, snicker, mu-hahahahahahahahaha!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#48108 Sep 10, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
More things Romney won't tell you...
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official "Mormon Doctrine" statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is likewise contradicted.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the "spirit world", a practice forbidden in the Bible.(Deuteronomy 18:10-12.)
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith's first vision besides the one they present to you, and all are different
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven't built the temple He's supposed to return to, because they don't own the property.(It is owned by the "Temple Lot Mormons" who have plans of their own, and won't let the Salt Lake City group buy it).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus' death on the cross only partially saves the believer.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that according to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called "Mormo". Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat's head. Why?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence.(Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
This may piss some people on my side off? I however was a Mormon for 10+ years. I dont know if you know what your talking about, or this is copy and paste? I think it is copy and paste, but some of it is true! That last one is pure horseshit, but I got out for a reason. There are some really fine people in the Mormon Church, The Babtisim of the dead is about being Babtised for dead relatives who were not, nothing more! The book of Mormon is said to be a companion to the Bible and tells a story of 1 of the 12 tribes of Isreal who crossed the pacific and are the birth of native Americans both north and south, I have nothing against the Masons, My Dad and 3 times back were! I do not recall the Mormon view!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is crazy judge Nolan going down? 15 hr Latest update 12
Who is best prostitute in Covington ? Thu Puff Daddy Combs 5
Where is Mike Blanchard? Wed 3481 627 lkh 1
White Tower Music Thread Wed Musikologist 2
kratom (Sep '15) Wed Native 2
Bellevue Crime Wed Clyde P 4
Dayton Chief (Feb '12) Jun 17 Coffee wench 23

Taylor Mill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance