'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#48075 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a friggin broken record. How many times are you going to repeat and repeat the same stupid scenario. We have been down this road umpteen times, take a different route and this time get lost!!!
Must have hit a nerve eh? Who else would you want to enlist other than able bodied young men and women? Not only does Romney invest his fortunes overseas depriving the US of millions of tax revenue but he refuses to serve the very country that made him rich beyond most people's imagination! Let the ordinary hoi polloi fight the wars!
Hello

Ashland, KY

#48076 Sep 10, 2012
Obama is counting on rounding up his base. Apparently, no group is unworthy of trying to catch some votes. Should make for a good photo-op. This is not an official Democratic sponsored event.

The Democratic National Convention is not commenting with the featured Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday prior to its convention.Democrats earlier denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer. UPDATE: He has now been invited and has accepted..

Up to 20,000 people are expected to attend the Friday prayers and Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said the purpose of the event is to hold political parties accountable for the issues faced by Muslim-Americans.

Robert Spencer speculates that the Democrat National Committee is simply so “in thrall to multiculturalism” that “few, if any” are even aware of the radical connections.

“To raise any concerns about such a speaker would be ‘Islamophobic,’ violating every rule of the anti-American, anti-Western ethos that prevails among so many Democrats today,” Spencer writes.

Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for the Jumah, is often considered a “moderate” because he was the first Muslim to give an invocation in the U.S. Congress, but as Robert Spencer notes, he has a number of troubling ties to dangerous radicals. In the early 1990&#8242;s the man reportedly sponsored talks by “the Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel-Rahman in New York and New Jersey mosques, and told his followers that the United States will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.” Wahhaj was several years ago designated a “potential unindicted co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

This sure sounds like a lot of fun.

Watch the promotional video via the Bureau of Muslim Affairs, which claims it is hosting the event “at the Democratic National Convention.”

Go to about 2:05 for the action to begin.The call to prayer with an American flag background, and the video “picks up” Some of the vid has no sound.

Uncle Tab

United States

#48077 Sep 10, 2012
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...

WOW!!!!! Now I get why all the repubtards here are so stupid!!!!

Lies lies lies!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#48078 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Just looked at the Presidential Polls.... President Obama by 5 points on ALL polls. Ever Assmuchen (Rassmussen) has him up by 5 LMAO That's gotta hurt!

A bounce in the polls happened after the RNC, too. It will fade with time when Romney unleashes his millions and millions of dollars in opposing ads. You have yet to get hit with this.

And that WILL hurt!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#48081 Sep 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have hit a nerve eh? Who else would you want to enlist other than able bodied young men and women? Not only does Romney invest his fortunes overseas depriving the US of millions of tax revenue but he refuses to serve the very country that made him rich beyond most people's imagination! Let the ordinary hoi polloi fight the wars!

No hitting on nerves. Just sick of you bringing up the same old schmuck we have talked about over and over. You provide no proof of anything, or any logical reasons for your opinion other than it's your opinion. Prove that Romney has his money in overseas banks. Prove that all the other Democrat millionaires in Congress and Senate do not.

Prove it or shut up about it. You sound like a parrot who offers nothing but the same boring rhetoric.

Squawk, squawk, squawk!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48082 Sep 10, 2012
Sawyer Brown - The race is ON
frank

Oakland, CA

#48083 Sep 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
Obama is counting on rounding up his base. Apparently, no group is unworthy of trying to catch some votes.
Wait a minute, are you actually suggesting that certain groups of voters are not worthy and second class ... showing your colors finally!
Hello wrote:
Should make for a good photo-op. This is not an official Democratic sponsored event.
The Democratic National Convention is not commenting with the featured Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday prior to its convention.Democrats earlier denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer. UPDATE: He has now been invited and has accepted..
Up to 20,000 people are expected to attend the Friday prayers and Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said the purpose of the event is to hold political parties accountable for the issues faced by Muslim-Americans.
Robert Spencer speculates that the Democrat National Committee is simply so “in thrall to multiculturalism” that “few, if any” are even aware of the radical connections.
“To raise any concerns about such a speaker would be ‘Islamophobic,’ violating every rule of the anti-American, anti-Western ethos that prevails among so many Democrats today,” Spencer writes.
Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for the Jumah, is often considered a “moderate” because he was the first Muslim to give an invocation in the U.S. Congress, but as Robert Spencer notes, he has a number of troubling ties to dangerous radicals. In the early 1990&#8242;s the man reportedly sponsored talks by “the Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel-Rahman in New York and New Jersey mosques, and told his followers that the United States will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.” Wahhaj was several years ago designated a “potential unindicted co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
This sure sounds like a lot of fun.
Watch the promotional video via the Bureau of Muslim Affairs, which claims it is hosting the event “at the Democratic National Convention.”
Go to about 2:05 for the action to begin.The call to prayer with an American flag background, and the video “picks up” Some of the vid has no sound.
Jay

Paris, TN

#48084 Sep 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
Is his God anything like Jihad & Allah and all that other Muslim sh!t Obama is so fond of??

I was thinking the same thing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to the words, Muslim, Allah, Call to prayer, Muslim, Allah, Muslim, Call to prayer, Allah, Allah, Allah!...these last four years!
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48085 Sep 10, 2012
Republicans ........the party of liers.....
frank

Oakland, CA

#48086 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No hitting on nerves. Just sick of you bringing up the same old schmuck we have talked about over and over. You provide no proof of anything, or any logical reasons for your opinion other than it's your opinion. Prove that Romney has his money in overseas banks. Prove that all the other Democrat millionaires in Congress and Senate do not.
Prove it or shut up about it. You sound like a parrot who offers nothing but the same boring rhetoric.
Squawk, squawk, squawk!!!
Stop foaming from the mouth buckaroo! Romney's five sons are my opinion?- make an appointment with the doctor on your floor!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48088 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A bounce in the polls happened after the RNC, too. It will fade with time when Romney unleashes his millions and millions of dollars in opposing ads. You have yet to get hit with this.
And that WILL hurt!!!
The millions and millions he's hiding on those tax returns he won't release? Heh.

Again.... Just doesn't get much easier!

The RNC bump didn't match the DNC bump. But hey.... What are facts to you all?:D never matter before, why would facts matter to you tools now?

Maybe Romey will put out an ad talking to a chair? Bahahaha THAT hurt!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48089 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to the words, Muslim, Allah, Call to prayer, Muslim, Allah, Muslim, Call to prayer, Allah, Allah, Allah!...these last four years!
I just pOsted a link that talks about Romey's problem with telling the truth. And I said all repub/teabagies have the same problem.

Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

I'll give you one more chance to prove you have ANY credibility with the garbage you post.

Don't be a typical repub coward and change the subject. Provide the FACTS that back up what you said.

Again, no facts will be given. This tool gets his 'news' from Glen Beck. That's all the minions can do is to beat the Muslim drum as loud as they can but won't provide ANY links proving its true!

Why are all of you stupid and cowards?
Jay

Paris, TN

#48090 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I just pOsted a link that talks about Romey's problem with telling the truth. And I said all repub/teabagies have the same problem.
Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

I'll give you one more chance to prove you have ANY credibility with the garbage you post.

Don't be a typical repub coward and change the subject. Provide the FACTS that back up what you said.

Again, no facts will be given. This tool gets his 'news' from Glen Beck. That's all the minions can do is to beat the Muslim drum as loud as they can but won't provide ANY links proving its true!
Why are all of you stupid and cowards?

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, you said:

"Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!

Why are all of you stupid and cowards?"

~~~~~~~~~~

He did. Do you need a hearing aid?
You go ahead and count the times he said it, I don't have the time nor the desire to listen to this bla bla again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
frank

Oakland, CA

#48091 Sep 10, 2012
The U.S. labor market has been adding jobs for two-and-a-half years, helping bring down the jobless rate from a peak of 10 percent in late 2009 to the current 8.1 percent rate. We’d need to add around 350,000 jobs a month to get back to the pre-recession unemployment rate in three years. With just 96,000 jobs created in August, we’re still a long way off from that kind of strength – as the President warned congress a steady flow of job losses from the public sector isn’t helping. State and local governments have been slashing public payrolls to balance their budgets. In August, the public sector lost 7,000 jobs, but that was mere drop in the bucket of public sector job losses that now total 680,000 lost jobs since August 2008. Through ripple effects, the loss of public-sector jobs also causes job loss in the private sector, amplifying the drain on the recovery. Meanwhile the GOP leadership remains stoic and obstructionist – the nation be damned!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48092 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you said:
"Who has said the things you just posted? And please provide credible links to who said them. No other BS like you and the Cowardly Teabagie republican and the crazy crackhead cat lady like to spam the board with!
Why are all of you stupid and cowards?"
~~~~~~~~~~
He did. Do you need a hearing aid?
You go ahead and count the times he said it, I don't have the time nor the desire to listen to this bla bla again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Nice try.... WHO has said it the last four years?

You all get backed into a corner and try to double talk your way out.

Who is 'he'?
DOWN with Democrats

Winchester, KY

#48093 Sep 10, 2012
Demoasses you are stupid!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#48094 Sep 10, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.... WHO has said it the last four years?
You all get backed into a corner and try to double talk your way out.
Who is 'he'?

You are so dense that I can't begin to relate to such stupidity.

HE.....YOU IDIOT! In the video. He, your president, has said it over and over these last four years.

On a scale of 1-10 your ignorance is off the chart!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#48095 Sep 10, 2012
DOWN with Democrats wrote:
Hey,,, you could be right. Please explain to us poor welfare dumbass Democrats just once more how cutting taxes for the rich create jobs. How long does it take to create the first one?
While your explaining that explain how, in the same logical thinking, why oil production is at the highest level since 2003 in the US and oil imports are at the lowest % in 22 years why gas is so high.
Repubs say cut taxes and jobs will be created.
Repubs say if we produced more oil gas would be cheaper.
Uncle Tab

United States

#48096 Sep 10, 2012
DOWN with Democrats wrote:
What's really stupid is working all your life and paying into Social Security and then voting for people who are going to make sure you'll never collect a dime of it.

Now THAT'S stupid!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48097 Sep 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dense that I can't begin to relate to such stupidity.
HE.....YOU IDIOT! In the video. He, your president, has said it over and over these last four years.
On a scale of 1-10 your ignorance is off the chart!
LMAO I don't click on any of the shit you idiots put up.

But if you tell me he is saying HE is Muslim, and thinks this country should change to Muslims, I'll watch it!

If he is expressing Muslims rights to express religious freedoms as they please, I don't have a problem with religious freedom at all. Do you?

And don't get all mad cause no one gives a shit about knowing what the he you're going on and on about and throwing a little bitch temper tantram Gay Jay lmao My girlfriend has a gay friend who throws fits just like that. I'm laughing at you like I laugh at him. Pisses him off and makes him madder. Bet it has the same affect on you lmao

You being all Log Cabin and all lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Samantha Ramsey, 19, Shot Dead by Kentucky Deputy (May '14) 4 hr justwondering29 60
the music thread (Mar '12) 19 hr Musikologist 19
Old pevert man named Mike at Floyd's 711 bar Sat Handy Andy 20
ryan tyler?? (Jun '11) Fri truth 2
Greenfield Apartments Fri truth 4
Rebecca Hampton and NKY Elite Gymnastics Fri Elite supporter 22
kenton co jail Apr 30 citizen 34
More from around the web

Taylor Mill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]