tomn3

West Linn, OR

#1 Dec 11, 2010
Why don't you quit your whining about what kind of country this is? Either love it, improve it, or leave it.
Guy

Lacombe, LA

#2 Jan 25, 2011
tomm3...who says Ken Huber is whining? You??? Clearly didn't sound like it to me that he was "whiing." And who says Mr. Huber "isn't" doing anything to "improve things." They say the first step to solving any problem is admitting the problem exists. Well, it appears to me Mr. Huber "is doing something" by pointing that out.

Oh tomm, by the way, what are "YOU" doing to make things better? Huh, talk about your talking without offering any solutions.
mom5

Sebastian, FL

#3 Jan 28, 2011
You are soooo right. Hit the nail right on the head. Now how can we change this? There are no easy answers but a few good ones com to my mind. These of course would be considered racist or I would be put in jail for acting upon them.
mom5

Sebastian, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
You are sooo right. This Country we call America is no longer a free country for Caucasians. We are on the bottom of the list in a no win situation. What happened to our rights? Did we see this coming?? I think so but we don't have any power. We are becoming a lost Country.
Concerned Patriot

Monroe, CT

#5 May 1, 2011
Mr. Huber is correct, to the point, and demonstrates all that is wrong with this country. However, we must not give up or cry uncle. We must lead the youth towards the light of the "right" and necessary!
riledupredneck

Madison, MS

#6 May 30, 2011
There is something we can do...we can assemble as part of the Tea Party and bloc-vote in every election!
Did noone learn anything by observing the results of black bloc-voting over the past 30 years?
This is how you turn elections. This is how you further ideas and ideals. The problem with caucasians has always been ONE.BIG.THING:
"This is MY opinion, and I"M the only one of us with any SENSE"! Therefore, since the majority of us feel this way, like kicking the top off a red ant's nest we all scatter to the four winds with our own ideas, instead of agreeing in a body that something must be done, and then MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Peggy Pattison

Avondale, AZ

#7 Aug 18, 2011
Hi Ken,
Congratulations on a BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT EDITORIAL,What has America Become?

Kudos, and Thank You for having the courage to print the truths about the pitiful decline of America! You must go to YouTube and find what James David Manning says, "Political correctness....go to Hell!" It will make you smile the rest of the day!

Please place me on any distribution list. I am also a writer and Tea Party Patriot in Phoenix, AZ, add me to your Fan Club! Kudos, Tawas City News!

Peggy Pattison, writer, speaker
www.peggypattison.com
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tawas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clear copy of letter to the editor from Ken Hub... (Feb '11) Sep '17 Gred costo 14
Skywalker needs more constriction? Jul '17 MilitiaMan 1
unlicensed mechanics (Sep '14) Jul '17 LangleyBros 5
Kallitta Air weasel stalkers gotta choke. Jul '17 1stRider 2
News Letter: Question that begs our attention, actio... (Mar '12) Jul '17 rabloom1 8
Moving from AZ to Oscoda. (Mar '08) Jul '17 1stRider 12
Info on Christine Beardsley (Jan '12) May '17 Got the Picture 88

Tawas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tawas City Mortgages