Pa. woman, thought dead, surfaces in Fla.

May 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Port Sun

A central Pennsylvania woman who mysteriously disappeared after dropping off her children for school 11 years ago has surfaced in Florida, telling police she traveled there on a whim with homeless hitchhikers, slept under bridges and survived by scavenging food and panhandling, authorities said Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
misskeywest

Thomasville, NC

#1 May 5, 2013
she is lying she has been hanging out at higgs beach for years with the dope heads and drunks.I have seen her so messed up it was sad.she would rather be dirty and stinking in stead of being with her kids let her keep rotting with the nasty people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tavernier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Turkey Point Aug 22 Really 1
Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 28
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jun '14 Sammy 1
What in-state tuition means for one undocumente... Jun '14 I Want I Want 10
•••
•••
•••

Tavernier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••