Wilton Manors: Woman killed after SUV...

Wilton Manors: Woman killed after SUV is hit

There are 10 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Wilton Manors: Woman killed after SUV is hit. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Authorities are investigating a crash that killed a woman early Tuesday. Officials say it's the city's first traffic fatality in more than a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Deputy Dawg

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2008
"The crash happened around 12:20 a.m. at East Oakland Park Boulevard and Powerline Road."

Brilliant Slum Slantinel. Powerline is west of Andrews Ave., which is the east/west dividing boundary street. That location would be West Oakland Park Blvd. and when did Wilton Manors annex the area on Oakland Park and Powerline?

No biggie, but facts would make the difference.

Red light runners suck.
Generation Jackass

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Mr. Yost, driver who caused her death, has a track record:

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsi...
Big D

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Wilton Manors is a rough neighborhood for women.
unconcerned

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Dec 3, 2008
Root cause......... the concerned one.
Sorte

Deerfield Beach, FL

#5 Dec 3, 2008
Deputy Dawg wrote:
"The crash happened around 12:20 a.m. at East Oakland Park Boulevard and Powerline Road."
Brilliant Slum Slantinel. Powerline is west of Andrews Ave., which is the east/west dividing boundary street. That location would be West Oakland Park Blvd. and when did Wilton Manors annex the area on Oakland Park and Powerline?
Red light runners suck.
Runners do suck, but it is YOUR responsibility to check before you hit the gas.
And this kind of article writing, its not reporting is the norm at this rag
POd in Pompano

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2008
Artiffany-----venture a guess?
broward voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Deputy Dawg wrote:
Red light runners suck.
The south half of Oakland Park Blvd. from NE 6th Ave. west to I-95 has been part of Wilton Manors for the 40 years that I have lived there.
Beemer Girl

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Dec 3, 2008
Generation Jackass wrote:
Mr. Yost, driver who caused her death, has a track record:
http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsi...
Right! Two felony charges for drugs and one traffic charge for failure to wear his safety belt.
Too bad he is the one that lived.
Sarah

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Dec 5, 2008
I am so sorry professor Binder, I know this must be so painful for you. You are in my prayers.
XYZ in Boca

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Dec 5, 2008
POd in Pompano wrote:
Artiffany-----venture a guess?
I don't know what you're implying here, but my guess is you're a bigoted asshole. This was a wonderful, loving and caring woman who was full of life and spent much of it caring for veterans and others in hospitals and who died because someone was careless and probably high on drugs or booze. May God forgive you for your stupid, thoughtless comment and I pray that someday you're in a situation where you have to be cared for by one the likes of Artiffany Binder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tavernier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homestead AFB (Dec '12) Sep 19 cwa 3
News FEMA estimates one-fourth of Keys homes could b... Sep '17 Retribution 7
Port Antigua Sep '17 C Babyak 1
Hurricane Sep '17 Harley1 3
I smoke cannabis and I'm proud!!!! (Jan '11) Sep '17 huh 2
Seriously? They are evacuating Homestead? Sep '17 Dork 6
In Loving Memory: ET, Phone Home..... (Apr '17) Sep '17 rip et 2

Tavernier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance