Found art in the Keys

Found art in the Keys

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 22, 2007, titled Found art in the Keys. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The road to the Upper Keys is paved with the blaze of poincianas. So far we have passed their painted red tops, pressed against the Turnpike's seam, along with nurseries and palm farms, houses shaped like ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

D-man

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2007
wow - 200 comments on the "black power story" and no comments on the happy sunshine story?
Delray Clerk

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2007
Thank you for taking me on a little trip to the upper keys. Next time I'll linger a little longer and take note of the local color.
Clark Kent

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2007
I guess D-man is right, these feel good pieces don't generate the comments that some of more controversial stories do. The assault rifle story is generating some pretty heated posts I noticed. Still, I enjoyed reading this. She mentioned one of my all time favorite restaurants down there, Snappers. I wish I lived closer so I could visit more often.

“Just your average guy”

Since: Sep 07

Hollywood Florida

#4 Sep 23, 2007
of course they don't, people don't want good stuff, they want all negative, the world thrives on negativity and drama...look at the news media for instance!!!
FSimmons

AOL

#5 Sep 23, 2007
Did you take a look at my art? www.watercolorgifts.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tavernier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Key Largo man convicted of murder, sentenced to... (Oct '10) Jan 6 Her Friend 31
Meet ISMAILI SINGLES | DATE ISMAILIS | ISMAILI... Dec 26 Pyaraly 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec 22 Nate 25
Homestead Air Force Base Dec 22 Officer 1
Clinton Nov '16 snarky anarchy 3
trump got a problem Sep '16 vote hillary 1
News Pedestrian dies while crossing U.S. 1 in Key Largo (Apr '10) Mar '16 ChuckCaldwell 21

Tavernier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tavernier Mortgages