Two-year old struck and killed on U.S...

Two-year old struck and killed on U.S. 1 in Key Largo after reported missing

There are 1 comment on the The Miami Herald story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Two-year old struck and killed on U.S. 1 in Key Largo after reported missing. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

A two-year-old Key Largo boy was killed early Tuesday morning after being struck by a vehicle at mile marker 99 on U.S. 1. The parents of Austen Mark Alward called the Sheriff's Office just after midnight to report they had been searching for their son and could not find him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Dee Key Largo

Tavernier, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2013
No mention that home door locked. Gate closed.( had to reach up to open) and then walked to U,S 1 hw to see him in the medium,who drives in the medium?

. What who drives on medium. 2 yr old,very cold that night walks by himself toU S 1 (most kids are afraid of the dark). I heard the mother found. the body. No charges pending. How did he reach gate to open it. How did he open house door? FISHY ! No pending charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tavernier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Aug 14 Waterloo Native 15
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Jul '15 Justin 20
News Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party (Mar '14) Jul '15 Insider R crooks 30
Lookin for pat patterson Jul '15 Pat 2
Bradley Defries Local Artist and Contractor FRAUD Jun '15 coloradosioux 2
Cats kept exclusively indoors live longer, heal... Jun '15 Robert 1
News Did you live through Hurricane Andrew? Tell us (Jul '12) May '15 Beatawhoredown 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tavernier Mortgages