AJ Hater

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

AJ you cocky piece of crap. You are now a convicted felon!!! HAHA!!! I hope you lose everything. You did it to yourself. You got off once, but not twice. Now you can't vote or own any firearms. You big pussy. The ironic part is the Florida Bar hasn't disbarred you. They are as big a joke as you are you cocky little bastard. See ya in the unemployment line with all the guys you screwed over. You will never learn. Loser!!
AJ Hater

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Maybe he will grow some balls and back up all his shit talking!! He runs his mouth and hides behind his desk. He even hired the old bouncer Cecil to go out to the bars with him. What a puss!!
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

He won't grow any balls. They are not add on's if they don't come stock they never have them.

He's just a common criminal with a law degree screwing over everybody he can. Now that he's a felon he can get him a job at the county or sheriff's office he'll fit right in.
AJ Rohe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Since AJ Rohe is suspended from the bar I have a question?

Rohe Tavares, LLC just bid on a piece of property near his "old" office on May 16, 2012. The bid was through Procurement Services with Lake County.

Do you thing the Florida Bar would be interested in this at all? What is Rohe, LLC? If is registered as an attorney on his LLC is this a Florida Bar violation?

Any input would be appreciated.
CryNoMo

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Rohe is suspended indefintely by the Florida Bar. No more website. No more sign saying Rohe Law on his building. He can't even go to his office or talk to his staff. He is a piece of crap. It would be great if he were disbarred permanently.
Re CryNoMo

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

AJ is a piece of crap. The business in his name is still working. Does Rohe LLC own the building where is Law Firm is? If so I would say then that he could be violating his suspension. I was hoping an attorney on here could provide some insight. Let's catch him if we can!!!
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

The Lake County courhouse mafia don't care about licenses and legal stuff. Legal is the fartherest thing from their minds. Now Ben Franklins they care about, plain and simple. The know they can do as the please and no one is going to do anything about it but keep pumping them the money.

I mean when the leaders decided they were going to replace Skipper Babb they told him to keep his luth shut about not running again until the qualifiying period. All the while they had Mike Graves all lines up to slide him right in the public defenders office. Why Mike Graves you ask? Because he was the biggest piece of crap they could find in Tavares, that wasn't presently under bar suspension thats why.
Albert Rohe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Rohe Tavares LLC owns the Rohe Law firm. Rohe Tavares LLC tried to purchase property on May 16th. Rohe Tavares LLC is owned by AJ Rohe.

Is in in violation?

Since: Jun 12

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Aj Rohe IS AN AWESOME ATTORNEY !!!!!
For those of you above......I am sure you have other things in your life that you can occupy your time worrying about!!!! It sounds like jealousy !!! AJ Rohe is an awesome attorney and has helped out a lot of people. Aj Rohe has worked extremely hard to build up his career and he is the type of attorney that everyone wants. Before judging someone you should know the facts.......
Aj is the ONLY ATTORNEY you should hire. Aj will be back
I am his biggest supporter!!!!!!
dog doo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Aj Rohe SUPPORTER wrote:
Aj Rohe IS AN AWESOME ATTORNEY !!!!!
For those of you above......I am sure you have other things in your life that you can occupy your time worrying about!!!! It sounds like jealousy !!! AJ Rohe is an awesome attorney and has helped out a lot of people. Aj Rohe has worked extremely hard to build up his career and he is the type of attorney that everyone wants. Before judging someone you should know the facts.......
Aj is the ONLY ATTORNEY you should hire. Aj will be back
I am his biggest supporter!!!!!!
sorry I don't think anyone gives a chet! narcissistic drunks are a dime a dozen and no matter his chosen profession his character outweights and preceeds his job skills! Jim Keedy had sense enough to get his name off his office building thats a good reason to stay clear of trouble in itself!
TOO AJ SUPPORTER

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Do your own research!! He his now a convicted Felon. He can't vote or own a gun. He is a piece of garbage. The facts are out there. I guarantee he screwed more people than helped them.
Garbage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

All garbage goes to the curb, That's where you will find AJ. Prominent is as prominent does.

Even though felons can't vote or own a gun they can still be lawyers proving there is still honor amonng theives! That's what happens when professionals are allowed to police themselves, they make their own rules and abide by few of them!
sogreat

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

lmao...good stuff...reminds me of neil fischer's mess. Nobody perfect. At least Neil still has his looks & charm
Aj Rohe Supporter

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Mr. Keedy.......that is a joke! Please that man is so disrespectful!!!!! No worries I have done my research, Aj will be back !!!! Hopefully you will have occupied your self with your own drama in your life..... Stop worrying about Aj!!!!! Know the facts !!!!
Poor Albert

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

If you do a Google search "Albert Rohe Florida Bar" you will find AJ's plead to the Bar and Judges to keep his license.

Apparently AJ you forgot to mention your Mt. Dora cop hitting incident. Your Daytona incident was an isolated incident, or so you say. Hopefully the Supreme Court of Florida will get the whole story. Your life of lieing will always follow you.

Please some day talk your trash to the wrong person. You are not as tough as you think you are. See ya around.

PS- atleast Jim keedy fired him.
Aj Rohe Supporter

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Lol Mr. Keedy ........he is the Biggest Joke of an attorney!!!!! Now A.J. Rohe, he is an Awesome Attorney !!!!! Everyone deserves a second chance and you do not have all of the facts..... in regards to the Daytona.
Re AJ Suppporter

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

You could be right about Mr. Keedy, but you are WRONG about AJ Rohe.
First off he already had his second chance. He hit a cop in Mt. Dora about 7 0r 8 years ago. Look into it if you don't believe me.
Secondly, if I don't have my facts straight then why didn't he request a trial in Daytona? He accepted a plea deal and now he is a convicted felon!! No voting, no guns. He can still practice law though. What a joke!!!
He will screw up again. It's just in his nature. He has a problem with authority. He also has fooled a bunch of morons like yourself to believe everything he tells you. Just like Obama has done. Either way poor Albert will get his Karma someday. I can't wait!!
Aj Rohe Supporter

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Aj had to have his hearing in Daytona beach due to arrest. In regards to hitting a cop ....that's not exactly the case. Whenever a cop is involved in a situation ..... The cop always wins whether they (cop) are at fault or not!!!! Aj has done a great deal for me as my attorney and for others.
Aj is a good and honest attorney. We all deserve many chances in life ...... That's why GOD died on the cross for our sins!!!!!! Those that are perfect cast the first stone.....non of us are perfect.:) I do agree with you in regards to Obama :)
AJ Rohe Supporter

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

AJ Rohe is an awesome attorney. The negative comments are likely from someone that was represented by some other attorney. I do not regret hiring AJ Rohe for my attorney and I would do so again in a heartbeat.
re AJ supporter

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

You have drank the AJ Kool-aid!!! You are probably AJ himself writing blog as a supporter.

He like to represent woman. Here's why. he overcharges, litigates when unnecessary, writes BS letters and phone calls to opposing attorneys, then he has a big fat bill. The game is that he get the ex husband to pay attorneys fee;s because he makes more money. Am I right? If not then you are stuck with a big bill or a lien on your property.

The Rohes, Balmers, Cauthens, Keoughs, Keedys, etc. The like to litigate. Even if they loose they still get paid. Only you loose.

AJ is the worst of the bunch. He is now a CONVICTED FELON. Should have been convicted when he hit the cop in Mt Dora. Luckily he chose a profession with no standards. He will rot in hell someday

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Tavares Forum right now

Search the Tavares Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Borders wants $3 Million to buy off the... 57 min Sheriffs Candidate 32
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 21 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed Arthur 2,403
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Wed educate yourself 504
Jail (Jul '13) Jul 28 the trouble of it is 68
Covering Up Child Rapes (Jan '11) Jul 28 mommadona 4
Let's get a new Sheriff Jul 28 next in line 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tavares Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••