Dr. David Mcpeek and refunds

Dr. David Mcpeek and refunds

Posted in the Tatum Forum

Pittman

Alpine, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Well it started that he said that insurance would not pay for the procedure, so we paid out of our pocket 220.00 and then they filed with insurance and in return the insurance co. paid the bill in full and sent the payment to Dr. Mcpeek. Well instead of them sending us the refund, they refused saying that I needed more dental work, which I did, so they then told me that after I had the dental work done they would refund the rest, now they say they can't refund because its below 50.00. In the first place it was not their money to keep they should of sent it to me the minute it came in, but they did not even call and let us know that the insurance paid, it was weeks after when we got the insurance statement that we realized that insurance had paid them. So that's when we started trying to get the refund. So BEWARE you might have a refund at DR MCPEEKS office if you had to pay and then they filed your insurance. NOBODY IN THE OFFICE IS VERY BUSINESS LIKE. My finance has talked to them every time on my account, and they were just the biggest ASSHOLES to her and her mother and just hung up on them, and now will not answer the phone, the doctor will not even come to the phone and explain any thing. Well after this I will now find a different dentist and my future in-laws will not use him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tatum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a home to rent 17 hr Renter 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
Brandon morris Aug 12 Curious 1
drug addicted pregnancy Aug 12 Blue Bull 24
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin Aug 1 Odds 8
Review: Vista College (Apr '12) Jul 20 Bianca J 32
Any guys been to the Asian massage parlor on Gi... (Jan '13) Jul 18 beets 5

Tatum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tatum Mortgages