White trash New Port Richey/Pasco County

White trash New Port Richey/Pasco County

Posted in the Tarpon Springs Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2010
New Port Richey; what a bunch of trailer trash! They (New Port Richey's "finest") arrested me on 19 for exceeding the limit (same speed trap I encountered a few years prior with my mom and kids, i.e., by the "bridge"). Only this time they arrested me for DUI even though I was almost a full point UNDER the limit. Did fine on field test but big fat cop lied, lied, lied. Even said my clothes were dirty .....right, after visiting with my dying aunt in Spring Hill and having dinner with her, like these goat herders know anything but sweat pants from WalMart! Talked to me all night about food, i.e., what I had for dinner....."mmmmm, fish, rice and salad. drool.....) What disgusting pigs. I will do everything within my power to alert potential tourists to stay out of this white, trailer trash town/county. Cash poor, they are desperate for revenue, any way they can get it, even through a culture of corruption and complicity with the county prosecutors and courts/judges. I have contacted the F.B.I. and A.C.L.U. Travel at your own risk, but spread the word!
Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#2 Nov 9, 2010
NO way would I spread that word. They agencies could get sued if they wrongfully charged you. You know that...sounds like we don't want you around either.
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Yeah right.....boy are you ever naive; it's called "corruption" to raise revenues. Even my lawyer said it is their cash cow and another lawyer I did contact in Pinellas County about legal action acknowledged the culture of corruption there. It's a frequent scam, prey on out-of-state tags (because of logistics, less likely to contest bogus charges, and also deeper pockets=$$$), then in exchange for plea bargain, and money, of course, reduce the charge to "reckless driving," when in fact I have been "wreckless" since 1969 and a blemish free driving record. All authorities up here in civilized areas recognized it as such and would never have attempted such a blatant miscarriage of justice. I will continue to alert and advertisw all I can to this type of Third World corruption.
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2010
P.S. The video of the field test on which I did fine (even though cop lied, lied, lied) went "missing".....surpri se, surprise. They put me in their white trailer trash county jail, went though my wallet and took all my cash, and gave me a check less their "service fee." When I asked where my car was, they pointed a finger and said 'thirty miles that way." I had to call my cousin at 5:00 a.m. and she had to summon someone to be with my dying aunt. How's that for Pasco/Port Richey "hospitality?"
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Sounds to me like you never learn. You should have figured out that you weren't welcome here the first time they sent your A$$ packing. By the way if cared so much for your dying aunt why get drunk in the first place and take a chance on it. Sounds like they were just too polite to say what should have been said the first you were here; go home and don't come back!!!!!! With a name like WASP sounds like you came down with an attitude and looking for trouble to begin with.
STAY HOME!!!!
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2010
March16-1968 wrote:
Sounds to me like you never learn. You should have figured out that you weren't welcome here the first time they sent your A$$ packing. By the way if cared so much for your dying aunt why get drunk in the first place and take a chance on it. Sounds like they were just too polite to say what should have been said the first you were here; go home and don't come back!!!!!! With a name like WASP sounds like you came down with an attitude and looking for trouble to begin with.
STAY HOME!!!!
First, I wasn't "drunk." That, I guess you don't understand, is the entire point you idiot. As I point out, I was UNDER the legal limit by almost a full point. Also, I did a perfect field test, and, as I further point out, the cop conveniently "lost" the tape that would have documented this. If you want to live in a corrupt county/police state, where these (and there is nothing worse in my book than corrupt public officials who betray the public trust), then that is your right; i.e., keep electing these trogladytes and do nothing about putting an end the such predatory and abusive practices. And don't worry, I, and hopefully many others will not step foot in your goat herder county (just checl out the net, there is a abundance of chatter on the subject). Oh by the way, please return the favor and stay out of my neighborhood too. We like to maintain some semblance of class, which begins with personal honesty and integrity, i.e., liars, those who engage in corruption, and those who support them are persona non grata.
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Wasp wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I wasn't "drunk." That, I guess you don't understand, is the entire point you idiot. As I point out, I was UNDER the legal limit by almost a full point. Also, I did a perfect field test, and, as I further point out, the cop conveniently "lost" the tape that would have documented this. If you want to live in a corrupt county/police state, where these (and there is nothing worse in my book than corrupt public officials who betray the public trust), then that is your right; i.e., keep electing these trogladytes and do nothing about putting an end the such predatory and abusive practices. And don't worry, I, and hopefully many others will not step foot in your goat herder county (just checl out the net, there is a abundance of chatter on the subject). Oh by the way, P
lease return the favor and stay out of my neighborhood too. We like to maintain some semblance of class, which begins with personal honesty and integrity, i.e., liars, those who engage in corruption, and those who support them are persona non grata.
P.S. It's "Wasp" for my favorite collector car, not"W.A.S.P." the acronym (if you even know what that word means)----though nothing wrong with that either.
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Poor you!!!! The world is out to get you. Everybody is wrong but you. Are you just sitting around and waiting for the government to deliver your cheese? Wise you don't get busted for DUI without a cause, like it or not your were caught, convicted and now man up to it and stop blaming everyone else. The system is against you, yeah right!!!!
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#9 Nov 12, 2010
March16-1968 wrote:
Poor you!!!! The world is out to get you. Everybody is wrong but you. Are you just sitting around and waiting for the government to deliver your cheese? Wise you don't get busted for DUI without a cause, like it or not your were caught, convicted and now man up to it and stop blaming everyone else. The system is against you, yeah right!!!!
You're an idiot, just like all the other inbred white trailer trash trogladyte goat herders down there. As I said before, if you want to justify corruption, go for it man. But again, I was UNDER the legal limit by almost a full point and did fine on the field test but your corrupt police conveniently "lost" the video. What part of this do you NOT UNDERSTAND you moron???? And you are justifying this? Your logic (let alone syntax) makes absolutely no sense, as if that should be a surprise.
Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 12, 2010
I think you need to clear out of here for they will be reading it and they don't forget. I also think you need some professional help. we do have a place called the Harbor on Little Road near the Sheriff's office. Trust me...no suit for false arrest. I think these guys know you and have been waiting for the right moment. Hopefully you will be escorted out of this county. Your attiude is one of a loser.
Veg-O-Matic

Vernon Hills, IL

#11 Nov 12, 2010
Thanks for the heads up Wasp. In "it's-a-small-world-after -all" circumstance, I was talking to my friend's sister and her husband. They know a restaurant owner and chef in New Port Richey who told them the police are so aggressive that former patrons have stopped coming to their esablishment and even told him they won't go near the town anymore, especially if going out for dinner. He further said when he himself tops at a stop sign, he is so afraid of harassment, that he counts fully to "three" just to avoid any possibility whatsoever of interaction with their goons. I had been considering staying there but based on your and others experiences there is no way I would risk it!
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#12 Nov 13, 2010
Say there, Veg-O-Matic, you could at least change your location if you want some one think that you and WASP are different people. I think that Hudson Girl has the right idea, stay away and don't come back. After all it's not like we're going to miss you!!!!
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2010
Sounds like you finally got it right "hudson girl!" i.e., at least you acknowledge and, by default, endorse the corruption! Good luck "y'all!"
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2010
hudson girl wrote:
I think you need to clear out of here for they will be reading it and they don't forget. I also think you need some professional help. we do have a place called the Harbor on Little Road near the Sheriff's office. Trust me...no suit for false arrest. I think these guys know you and have been waiting for the right moment. Hopefully you will be escorted out of this county. Your attiude is one of a loser.
"Trust you" And WHO exactly are YOU? Probably one of the ones on the take as well?
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#15 Nov 13, 2010
March16-1968 wrote:
Poor you!!!! The world is out to get you. Everybody is wrong but you. Are you just sitting around and waiting for the government to deliver your cheese? Wise you don't get busted for DUI without a cause, like it or not your were caught, convicted and now man up to it and stop blaming everyone else. The system is against you, yeah right!!!!
Huh? What part of 1.) Under the legal limit (by almost a full point),2.) cops "lose" video, 3.) cop lies on report, 4.) former Pinellas County Sheriff conforms there is a "problem" in Pasco County, 5.) attorney readily admits it is a "cash cow" and "revenue source", etc., etc., etc., do you not understand? Do you think corruption is acceptable and I should "man up to it and wait for the government to deliver cheese (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean)? Why kind of a trogladyte idiot are you? potential out-of-state tourists are enjoying your stupid, and I mean STUPID comments!
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#16 Nov 14, 2010
What part of do "poor me" "It's somebody else's fault" don't you understand. It's the same old story I didn't do it. The cops are for some reason picking on me. Stay home.
By the way why do they call Illinois the land of Lincoln?
MyWay

New Port Richey, FL

#17 Nov 14, 2010
Wasp wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What part of 1.) Under the legal limit (by almost a full point),2.) cops "lose" video, 3.) cop lies on report, 4.) former Pinellas County Sheriff conforms there is a "problem" in Pasco County, 5.) attorney readily admits it is a "cash cow" and "revenue source", etc., etc., etc., do you not understand? Do you think corruption is acceptable and I should "man up to it and wait for the government to deliver cheese (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean)? Why kind of a trogladyte idiot are you? potential out-of-state tourists are enjoying your stupid, and I mean STUPID comments!
All we have is your side and the court system is full of innocent victims such as yourself. Man up and just admit it, you had a few too many, either over or under the legal limit and your a$$ got caught. So what if you were .002 points under the legal limit you were, apparently, driving erratic enough that that cop thought that you were a danger to the rest of us. SO I have to say a big THANK YOU to that cop that got you off the street and helped make the streets safer for the rest of us, those of us that do not drink and drive. Next time you come to Florida if you drink stay home. Better yet just stay in IL!! By the way I know for a fact that your story just doesn't add up. For one thing if they lost all that information on you the judge would have thrown the case out. I know, I'm in those courts on a daily basis and I have NEVER seen one yet as you describe. SO just learn the lesson and don't drive if you drink....period.
Wasp

Vernon Hills, IL

#18 Nov 14, 2010
MyWay wrote:
<quoted text>
All we have is your side and the court system is full of innocent victims such as yourself. Man up and just admit it, you had a few too many, either over or under the legal limit and your a$$ got caught. So what if you were .002 points under the legal limit you were, apparently, driving erratic enough that that cop thought that you were a danger to the rest of us. SO I have to say a big THANK YOU to that cop that got you off the street and helped make the streets safer for the rest of us, those of us that do not drink and drive. Next time you come to Florida if you drink stay home. Better yet just stay in IL!! By the way I know for a fact that your story just doesn't add up. For one thing if they lost all that information on you the judge would have thrown the case out. I know, I'm in those courts on a daily basis and I have NEVER seen one yet as you describe. SO just learn the lesson and don't drive if you drink....period.
Fact: 0.073
Fact: Passed field test
Fact: Arrest based on "appearance of eyes" (talk to any opthamologist)
Fact: Not driving erratically; exceeding limit by bridge where posted limit drops from 55 to 45 per SMALL sign (check the internet chatter and speed trap websites)....you know the one. If they were really concerned about public saftey they would post a larger sign for out-of-towners not familiar with the road/limits
Fact: Cost of litigation sued as leverage/incentive to shakedown the "carpet baggers."
Fact: Lawyer advised used as a "cash cow"
Fact: Ex-Sheriff in Pinellas County now a lawyer advises "culture of corruption."
Fact: Probation officer advises arresting people under the limit "happens all the time" (down there).
Fact: Police joked about nabbing another "Northerner."
Fact: A "few too many" is a civilized communities definition of exceeding the legal limit; certainly not below by a wide margin.
Fact: Cop Lied on report.
Fact: You know this crap is happening. Why do you justify it?
Toots

Valrico, FL

#19 Nov 14, 2010
Wasp wrote:
New Port Richey; what a bunch of trailer trash! They (New Port Richey's "finest") arrested me on 19 for exceeding the limit (same speed trap I encountered a few years prior with my mom and kids, i.e., by the "bridge"). Only this time they arrested me for DUI even though I was almost a full point UNDER the limit. Did fine on field test but big fat cop lied, lied, lied. Even said my clothes were dirty .....right, after visiting with my dying aunt in Spring Hill and having dinner with her, like these goat herders know anything but sweat pants from WalMart! Talked to me all night about food, i.e., what I had for dinner....."mmmmm, fish, rice and salad. drool.....) What disgusting pigs. I will do everything within my power to alert potential tourists to stay out of this white, trailer trash town/county. Cash poor, they are desperate for revenue, any way they can get it, even through a culture of corruption and complicity with the county prosecutors and courts/judges. I have contacted the F.B.I. and A.C.L.U. Travel at your own risk, but spread the word!
You are so correct! Corruption abounds here!!! A Pasco County detective came to my house and questioned me, made absolutely NO EYE CONTACT and ignored my answers. He gave me his card w/his extension number whited out and a different non-working extension filled in. The detective could not find his own butt w/both hands!! People here are considered GUILTY until proven innocent.
It is a horror just living in this area. And it won't get any better in the foreseeable future. Teachers are hired w/o certification and can take online classes. Their spouses take the test for them...and they become certified and are teaching our youth. Education here is a joke. The top executive at a local school asked "what is a thesaurus?" when a teacher requested one.
Oh to be up north where honesty abounds. Living here has been a real eye-opener!!
MyWay

New Port Richey, FL

#20 Nov 14, 2010
Good question why is Illinois the land of Lincoln?

Oh, I almost forgot....get over it!!

And you in NPR if you miss the "north" so much, go home!!!!!!!! Who is begging you to stay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarpon Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Newport Richey a good place to live? (Sep '11) Aug 25 Kathy 49
Prospect Towers Aug 24 resident 1
Onyums (Nov '14) Aug 23 anonymous 48
mellissa coffey (Apr '13) Aug 18 Sarah 3
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2

Tarpon Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarpon Springs Mortgages