Mystery surrounds death of man found ...

Mystery surrounds death of man found in Holiday ditch

There are 6 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Mystery surrounds death of man found in Holiday ditch. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

A Pasco deputy called Jessica Keith over the weekend and asked to meet her at a 7-Eleven. That's where she learned that her boyfriend, Kamar Allen, had been murdered, his body found in a ditch near Blossom Lake and Dartmouth drives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

just saying

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 24, 2011
one of his friends was just released from pasco county detention center, he was aquited on 4 attempted murder charges..and lives only 2 blocks from the murder....kamar stayed in hudson and only came to holiday for his friend...
unknown

Hudson, FL

#2 Aug 26, 2011
i think its all messed up that the man just got released he was a good person
The truth

Port Richey, FL

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Another usless scumbag off the street.
I dont care if he was "turning his life around"
He was obviusly a huge burdan on the area, if he was slinging H and reppin the bloods he was usless, for you people that are sticking up for this piece of tish, you'll get yours too, you live with apes its hard to keep clean.
ABc

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
People are stupid I don't give a f**k he didn't deserve to die he had a hear beat just like everybody else that's reading this loserrrrrr^^^^^^
stressed to the max

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Dec 20, 2011
i probably should not add my 2 cents but im going to anyway. slim was a good dude regaurdless of what he was repping. i rep a bigger org than the bloods or any other low level street gang but whatever. that was his buisiness. as far as the kid that was just released, i know you need somewhere to point the finger cuz of your loss and that is normal in a time of pain but your boy slim was staying there at the same place with him and he got up in the middle of the night to make a "dope deal" and everyone else was asleep in the house. he walked the usual route that all the little thugs walk to sell their dope cuz its on the county line and easy to hide your shit if need be. im no fucking dummy here i know what goes on around there and the police are gonna get all you piece of shit drug dealing bullshit out of there for the safety of those that actually have lives to live legitamately. the person you are trying to point the finger at was in jail with slim and they were homeboys. its not like slim was ballin so hard that he had a bunch of loot on him so what would the purpose of robbing and killing him? as a matter of fact i do beleive he didnt even have enough money on him he borrowed a gun cuz he was going to rob someone else. did you ever stop to think that slim was going out to rob one of his drug addict friends and ended up on the other side of it? he was cool but he was deff not a role model or a good kid by no means. you live by the streets, you die by the streets, simple as that. i hope they catch whoever did it for real cuz you are right, no one needs to die in vain but really, wake up and see that he put himself there robbing, stealing, and selling drugs in the neighborhood that innocent children sleep and play. you are pointing the finger at the wrong person for sure. the one you pointing at is no fucking hero either but im just sayin. pray to god to do his work and the answers will come to you i promise. dont take this out on innocent people that have nothing to do with it and pray they get the ones that did. i hope you have a blessed day and good luck with all of it, ill be praying for you.
stressed to the max

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Dec 22, 2011
wow he wasnt charged with slims murder but he has been charged with murder 1st degree. omg i mat have been so wrong about all of it and if i am i appologize to you and anyone affected

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarpon Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toddler drowns in Palm Harbor pool Jul 19 Garn 1
News In downtown Clearwater, Scientology's bid for a... Jul 16 Python Swoope 2
Glenn Consagra muder case from 1978 (Jan '11) Jul 16 Barbaraababydoll 4
News Clearwater delays purchase of land in downtown Jul 14 Python Swoope 2
Crystal Beach Music Thread (Aug '16) Jul 12 Musikologist 4
M & W Outboards (Apr '10) Jul 12 Rdwrdw44 8
Review: simplybichons and maltese (Dec '13) Jul 11 Republic of Korea 5

Tarpon Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance