Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

aur56

Aurora, MO

#6677 Jun 7, 2012
Back Again wrote:
<quoted text>Just one thing WHO DIED AND PLACE YOU IN CHARGE? What are you TOPIX POLICE now or something? Whatever..I thought you were leaving?? Also , why is it everytime you walk past a dog they immediately sit and drag their butt? FREAK!
I' knew you'd show on here again, talk about being a freak. You're easily recognized by your very bad attitude and rudeness to all. Welcome back,brenda
Shows Over

Irving, TX

#6678 Jun 7, 2012
The law passed with overwhelming support only two years ago now, get life , move along people nothing to see here.
dog rights

Forsyth, MO

#6679 Jun 8, 2012
so they have taken the breeding rights away but , what about people who either won't keep their dog fed or can't afford to feed them and yet allow them to run lose in neighborhoods to look for a bite to eat . I think it's sad . I say people who have dogs worth breeding and sell-able should be allowed to be able to breed but for those who have mutts that nobody wants should be forced to have their dog fixed . I don't hate dogs at all I just hate seeing them go hungry and hate seeing them go threw my trash for a bite to eat because of their heartless owners not caring for them .
Back Again

House Springs, MO

#6680 Jun 8, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> I' knew you'd show on here again, talk about being a freak. You're easily recognized by your very bad attitude and rudeness to all. Welcome back,brenda
Wow! Talk about paranoid skitzophrenia you really are a little sybill beech. I not sure who this Brenda person is but if she dumped your physco a-ss it wouldn't suprise me a bit., I just hope you are not a pet owner, I feel sorry for any animal whose owner tries to use them as a wh-ore.
puppy lover

Rock Port, MO

#6681 Jun 8, 2012
Please keep reporting these places so we can get them shut down. Sad for all the dogs!
sonny man

Euless, TX

#6682 Jun 14, 2012
I hate dog. Stick the puppy mill up the Mexican mayors ass little river wet back
aur56

Aurora, MO

#6683 Jun 14, 2012
Back Again wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Talk about paranoid skitzophrenia you really are a little sybill beech. I not sure who this Brenda person is but if she dumped your physco a-ss it wouldn't suprise me a bit., I just hope you are not a pet owner, I feel sorry for any animal whose owner tries to use them as a wh-ore.
It's nice to know you're still out there and as vile as ever. I'm a pet owner,all rescues, all good dogs. Unfortunatly for you ,you are still just the same as always, highly predictable with your comments, come up with something original or shut up. You bring down the whole conversation to a low level of garbage. Get yourself a life ,if that is even possible. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around you for any length of time. Maybe you're just happier when being nasty on here, some people are.
as if

Irving, TX

#6684 Jun 18, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> It's nice to know you're still out there and as vile as ever. I'm a pet owner,all rescues, all good dogs. Unfortunatly for you ,you are still just the same as always, highly predictable with your comments, come up with something original or shut up. You bring down the whole conversation to a low level of garbage. Get yourself a life ,if that is even possible. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around you for any length of time. Maybe you're just happier when being nasty on here, some people are.
So you admit you use you're dog as a wh-0re...Really????
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#6685 Jun 18, 2012
Back Again wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Talk about paranoid skitzophrenia you really are a little sybill beech. I not sure who this Brenda person is but if she dumped your physco a-ss it wouldn't suprise me a bit., I just hope you are not a pet owner, I feel sorry for any animal whose owner tries to use them as a wh-ore.
I see your up to your old tricks you slack jawed bytch don't make me roll up a newspaper and punish you .bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Rhea

Dallas, TX

#6687 Jun 19, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Missouri Proposition B: Dog Breeding Regulations, also known as the Puppy Mill Bill.
A "YES" vote will amend Missouri law to require large-scale dog breeding operations to provide each dog under their care with sufficient food, clean water, housing and space; necessary veterinary care; regular exercise and adequate rest between breeding cycles. The amendment further prohibits any breeder from having more than 50 breeding dogs for the purpose of selling their puppies as pets. The amendment also creates a misdemeanor crime of "puppy mill cruelty" for any violations.
A “NO” vote will not change the current Missouri law regarding dog breeders.
How will you vote on November 2?
I agree each person should read the bill before they vote, but assuming this bill will trigger a farm bill about livestock is ridicules. Concentrate on the issue and quit assuming future problems. This bill has nothing to do with farming. Think outside yourself.

Machesney Park, IL

#6690 Jun 19, 2012
Puppy Mills Rock!!!!!!!!!!
Just for the Record

Ballwin, MO

#6691 Jun 19, 2012
Rhea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree each person should read the bill before they vote, but assuming this bill will trigger a farm bill about livestock is ridicules. Concentrate on the issue and quit assuming future problems. This bill has nothing to do with farming. Think outside yourself.
Too bad this was already passed into law like only two years ago dumbasss.....Nothing like beating a dead horse .
Dont tread on me

Ballwin, MO

#6692 Jun 19, 2012
Insaneclownpusse wrote:
<quoted text>I see your up to your old tricks you slack jawed bytch don't make me roll up a newspaper and punish you .bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Your mutha was a slackjaw btch. btw what are you still doing here? I thought I told you 2 go fck yo mutha Tommy!

Kennett, MO

#6693 Jun 21, 2012
Shows Over wrote:
The law passed with overwhelming support only two years ago now, get life , move along people nothing to see here.
I so totally agree...move on!
hahaha

United States

#6694 Jun 21, 2012
aur56 wrote:
Keep reporting them to local and state ASPCA, they will get shut down, it takes time but it works.Keep fighting the puupy mills and someday we will have none left.When it is no longer profitable to have these mills they will close. Stop buying puppies from pet stores,that is the main place they are sold to by brokers(such as Hunte Corp) it's all about money, no sales, mills dry up and shut down.
. Sorry to butt in..but that cute little dog that any of u have ever wanted WAS BRED....I for one would rather buy a dog from a dog breeder then have a mixed breed pup..not that there not cute cause they r but i prefer pure...if a rabbit didn't breed u wouldn't have rabbits....if a deer didn't bred u wouldn't have deer if ur mom and dad didn't bred u wouldn't b here....everything breds just cause u shut or think uve shut the puppy mills down don't mean uve stopped dogs from breeding....heck if ur against breeders u might as well crawl n a hole cause hunny not even u can stop hormones....
hahaha

United States

#6695 Jun 21, 2012
R any of u meat eaters...cause the cows, chickens, pigs ect.... Are all bred for meat.....
aur56

Aurora, MO

#6696 Jun 22, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>. Sorry to butt in..but that cute little dog that any of u have ever wanted WAS BRED....I for one would rather buy a dog from a dog breeder then have a mixed breed pup..not that there not cute cause they r but i prefer pure...if a rabbit didn't breed u wouldn't have rabbits....if a deer didn't bred u wouldn't have deer if ur mom and dad didn't bred u wouldn't b here....everything breds just cause u shut or think uve shut the puppy mills down don't mean uve stopped dogs from breeding....heck if ur against breeders u might as well crawl n a hole cause hunny not even u can stop hormones....
b I have nothing againest good dog breeders, there's a huge difference between the two, puppy mills are filthy, over crowded, poorly bred animals, whereas good breeders actually care about where their puppies go, they care about bloodlines, they take care of their dogs with proper food, exercise areas, vet care, cleanliness, grooming etc. Puppy mills do none of this. They only want the money, that's all they care about. Reputable dog breeders are needed for good pedigree dogs, healthy dogs, Puppy mills are disgusting and cruel. Huge difference between the two types of dog breeders......
hahaha

United States

#6697 Jun 23, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> b I have nothing againest good dog breeders, there's a huge difference between the two, puppy mills are filthy, over crowded, poorly bred animals, whereas good breeders actually care about where their puppies go, they care about bloodlines, they take care of their dogs with proper food, exercise areas, vet care, cleanliness, grooming etc. Puppy mills do none of this. They only want the money, that's all they care about. Reputable dog breeders are needed for good pedigree dogs, healthy dogs, Puppy mills are disgusting and cruel. Huge difference between the two types of dog breeders......
. I c ur point and agree...
meme

Euless, TX

#6698 Jun 24, 2012
Greene you need to get your facts straight. I'm voting YES for my animal friends.
Hairy -n- Nasty

Branson, MO

#6699 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah yeah yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarkio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Ronald 2,863
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,045
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr grave digger 303
Beta Gals 10 hr Bad Karma 6
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 hr OOTA 528
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
kevin paris is out Sep 19 Citizen Kane 3
•••
•••
•••

Tarkio Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tarkio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tarkio News, Events & Info