Local Bar Owner Supports Dwi
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OKAY

Warrensburg, MO

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Maybe the previous cops in town we're too easy on drunks in Tarkio. That being said, I don't think cops have the right to pull a person over just for being in the bar. If the cop has reasonable suspicion, ie. the person is swerving or driving erratically, then the person should be pulled over. To me, leaving a bar is not reasonable suspicion. To the bar owner, you cannot let your loss of income overpower your judgement though. I know too many people who been hurt or killed by driving drunk or others driving drunk. So in a way, I see both sides to this.
really

Columbus, NE

#22 Aug 20, 2010
TarkioMom wrote:
From all the info you randomly have about the conversation between the bar owner and the officer I would guess one of two things. Either you were standing right in the middle of the two when they were talking or this is officer lopez writting under a different name. Either way who cares.
Or I could have been setting on the steps of the insurance place and 4th and main watching the two argue.. Did u think about that? There were only 20 of us out there..
Lets see you were sitting where? Thats really funny because I left the bar just before they went in and there was no one sitting anywhere close to that location! LIAR!!!!!! Oh and P.S. I walked home and watched the whole thing from about a half block away. Shut up and take care of your own misserable life !!!!!
i think

Tarkio, MO

#23 Aug 21, 2010
i think this tarkio mom is the cop because i was in the same spot and it was 1 a.m when all this happened and this lopez has been getting people and taking them to jail after 1 or 2 beers and sitting down from the bar watching people to come out and isnt that entraptment i beileve so and the bar owner makes sure there are DDs its supid how you people dont think about this and just let your mouth go off without thinking.
Idiots

Tarkio, MO

#24 Aug 21, 2010
People always accuse cops for everything in this town. Always putting them down when they do something good for this town. I have been living here for 20 years and I think Tyson is the best thing in this town. People are just not used to authority. Most people think they can get away for murder.
Tarkio citizen

Tarkio, MO

#25 Aug 21, 2010
If people are getting arrested for drinking 1 beer then they should be found innocent in court. I doubt are local cops are arresting people for this. I go to the bar frequently and never see no cops outside. People just start rumors because they have been caught doing something wrong.
fed up

Rock Port, MO

#26 Aug 23, 2010
ring rang rung, who cares, caers. He , they, was were , sitting siting on there, their, buts.All about the same in the real world.
get a clue

Tarkio, MO

#27 Aug 26, 2010
the cops are only doing their jobs and I am sure they dont just arrest you for 1 beer it is good they get the ones who could cause an accident off the street before they might possible kill someone
drink and be responsible!
DO THEY STILL HAVE

Rock Port, MO

#28 Aug 26, 2010
Women dancing topless on the tables some nights there?
Tarkio09

Jefferson City, MO

#29 Aug 28, 2010
And the girl that got arrested that night did night get a dwi because she had not drank anything that night she had been to the bar for about an hour just chilling. But she blow just fine and did not get in trouble for that
Ludicris

Rock Port, MO

#30 Feb 13, 2011
I heard that they serve alchohol there
anon

Lebanon, MO

#31 Jan 22, 2013
I didn't realize Tarkio was rampant with crime, as to have an officer "cruise" through town 24/7 costing the tax payers not only money for gas but buying new vehicles. and who knows how much food and drink they will buy on the city card. and i know a fella that got a dwi (later dropped) for being on his private property sleeping in his vehicle. the police aren't here to protect us, they are here to generate revenue.
Sue

Tarkio, MO

#32 Feb 11, 2013
Its worse than New York City
Barney Fife

Columbia, MO

#33 Feb 12, 2013
anon wrote:
I didn't realize Tarkio was rampant with crime, as to have an officer "cruise" through town 24/7 costing the tax payers not only money for gas but buying new vehicles. and who knows how much food and drink they will buy on the city card. and i know a fella that got a dwi (later dropped) for being on his private property sleeping in his vehicle. the police aren't here to protect us, they are here to generate revenue.
Should the police post what hours they won't be on duty? Crime & criminals don't have set hours do they? I have found the people who hate cops are usually criminals themselves. Tarkio has plenty of crime.....you gotta nip it,nip it in the bud.
Princess

United States

#34 Sep 25, 2014
Westly Lopez supplied all of us miniors alcohol that night. Amber Schuler was just drunk and sick, was not alcohol poisoning your dramatic people. Wes freaked out and came back on duty when he had been drinking. And nobody got MIPS that night except one person because LOPEZ picks and chooses who he wants to harass. He's gunna be picking up penny's on the ground soon when someone files him against the state. Bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarkio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darla Landsdown 10 hr Squirty 3
Heather VanSpundy 10 hr OStars 2
Vance reunion (May '17) Nov 28 Paul Kersey 4
News Earlier this week the Westboro Baptist Church s... (Jan '11) Nov 28 Dr Pendyke 13
Where did she go Nov '17 guy who knows her 2
Prediction Time (Nov '16) Aug '17 AWiseGuy 2
Tarkio Jukebox (Jul '12) May '17 Musikologist 16

Tarkio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarkio Mortgages