Remember New Ken nightlife
RICHARD

Star, ID

#8736 Feb 17, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>VCG, Up and running finally. Got caught in two Nor Easters in 1 week with a couple of 2-3" in between..... Total of about 30" in one week..... Should be good for about another week. Has your daughter finished shoveling out yet and does she have the elect power on.....
Glad to hear your all squared aay "Easy".I new you can't keep a vet down...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8737 Feb 17, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>VCG, Up and running finally. Got caught in two Nor Easters in 1 week with a couple of 2-3" in between..... Total of about 30" in one week..... Should be good for about another week. Has your daughter finished shoveling out yet and does she have the elect power on.....
Easy,
Sure all are glad to hear that you are ok! Daughter has a snow blower, so they got things going good. Both cars moveable and kids going to school! Sure the kids didn't want to hear that. When I talked to her this past Sat. she said you should have power back. Well, hope that is the end of that crap for you guys. Good to hear from you. VCG
Chuck C

United States

#8738 Feb 17, 2013
Valley Camp girl wrote:
<quoted text> Easy,
Sure all are glad to hear that you are ok! Daughter has a snow blower, so they got things going good. Both cars moveable and kids going to school! Sure the kids didn't want to hear that. When I talked to her this past Sat. she said you should have power back. Well, hope that is the end of that crap for you guys. Good to hear from you. VCG
It was so cold today in PB I stayed in and watched,and you-all will remember this TV show.Peyton Place.in the 50`s I thought Dorothy Malone,was the most beautiful thing alive.Even today I loved watching her......C.C.
RICHARD

Star, ID

#8739 Feb 17, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> It was so cold today in PB I stayed in and watched,and you-all will remember this TV show.Peyton Place.in the 50`s I thought Dorothy Malone,was the most beautiful thing alive.Even today I loved watching her......C.C.
Can't blame you my man..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8740 Feb 17, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> It was so cold today in PB I stayed in and watched,and you-all will remember this TV show.Peyton Place.in the 50`s I thought Dorothy Malone,was the most beautiful thing alive.Even today I loved watching her......C.C.
Chuck, It has been years since I even thought about that old tv program! Have to check out our tv guide, if any channels around here has that. Alot of programs will be ending soon, repeat, repeat, repeat!! I did see the Pirates on the news, in coats! VCG
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8741 Feb 18, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>F-Face, You just don't get it. This is not a "sprint". It is a "Marathon". You don't get to pick and choose. You are here for the durantion. You just don't get away with coming on this topic and malign people that you know nothing about.
You are invited over to Polarizing and get your crap off of this page. 4th invite. Otherwise consider yourself a personal guest here of Quennie from Pgh.
Besides you are now a sponsored guest of Queenie from Pgh. By condoning your twisted tirades and not voicing her displeasure at your acting like a Ignoreamous, she soley owns you ...... or you own her....
After you spend out your big bucks to dig dirt and you really want the skinny, ast me. I will clue you in. I do suggest that any more personal information you drop here be valid and 100% correct.. You are already over the line. In fact one might say "Walking Dead".
Lassie has come home folks. Richie has been crying himself to sleep every night since you left the site Floyd my boy. Floyd my gay friend, you can get off your knees now. I know when I've been licked. Straight and to the point loser, stay off the site period. White trash like yourself can plant themselves somewhere else to talk their gay lifestyles. The following is Floyd's own Topic site. " Does anyone know Floyd Shanks". Here's and excerpt from the site, " I did time wit Floyd a nummer of yeara ago. I allway rememmer win he said he gonna shank yo ass it meant ben over and here it comes. Dat man allways lookin fo young fresh meet to pound and make his own. I know I allway keeps my ass to da wall affer being in da shower wit him one time. I know no 18 year old boy's rectal tone is safe from Shank's shank. " Here's the URL" http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-il/T... ;.

Floyd is an original Hershey Highway Man. I'd like to share a quote from the country's greatest president FDR where he said " I've been in war and I've been in Eleanor and I prefer war". As the kids say nowaday's Floyd my boy, "It's on".
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#8742 Feb 18, 2013
Our boy Floyd is an honorably discharged veteran. He served his hitch on the battle field of CAPE COD, MASSACHUSETTS, while the Vietnam War was going on.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8743 Feb 18, 2013
Margie wrote:
Our boy Floyd is an honorably discharged veteran. He served his hitch on the battle field of CAPE COD, MASSACHUSETTS, while the Vietnam War was going on.
Anyone who managed to avoid the crap shoot that was our effort in Vietnam gets a left handed salute and a "well done" from me. The survival instinct is a good thing!
Chuck C

United States

#8744 Feb 18, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who managed to avoid the crap shoot that was our effort in Vietnam gets a left handed salute and a "well done" from me. The survival instinct is a good thing!
Who does she think she is.That post will bring shame upon her door.Floyd went in before I did.And I was discharged 3 months before the Vietnam War was declared.Floyd and my self are cold war VETS.Margie post is a disgrace,to all Vets.I wish her visitation in her sleep from all vets who services cost them there life.
Chuck C

United States

#8745 Feb 18, 2013
Easy Thanks for your service in the U.S.A.F.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8746 Feb 18, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken Hi 61, Don't be embarrased by anything she might say because like always she was wrong. I appreciate your comment. I was serving in the USAF 1957-1961. Vietnam War was 1964-1972 or 1973.

I did go in harms way every 3rd day whemn I strapped on a back parachute, 1 man life raft, and a "Mae West" and then board up (RC-121-D) with 25 other Officers and Enlisted Men to fly an Active Air Defense Mission( 12-15 Hrs Duration) to protect the likes of her. We never knew when an engine was going to shut down, catch fire, or go out of control.. 3 of our aircraft never returned with th loss of 50 Brave Soles.........

I didn't have to go to Viet Nam to experience war. We did it every day flying the AAD Missions 200 miles off the East coast from Newfoundland to Charleston SC.

So0 shame on her ....silly girl.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8747 Feb 18, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Who does she think she is.That post will bring shame upon her door.Floyd went in before I did.And I was discharged 3 months before the Vietnam War was declared.Floyd and my self are cold war VETS.Margie post is a disgrace,to all Vets.I wish her visitation in her sleep from all vets who services cost them there life.
CC, No surprises there.... Expectations prevail from out there in PGH. Come into my web said the spider to the "Ding Bats".

Thanks CC, and thank you, Rich, Ken Hi 61, and all others who served, for your service... You all gave 2-3 years of your lives like so many others. Fortunately appreciated by many and detested by a few....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8748 Feb 18, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
Easy Thanks for your service in the U.S.A.F.
CC, Thanks.
RICHARD

Star, ID

#8749 Feb 18, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Ken Hi 61, Don't be embarrased by anything she might say because like always she was wrong. I appreciate your comment. I was serving in the USAF 1957-1961. Vietnam War was 1964-1972 or 1973.
I did go in harms way every 3rd day whemn I strapped on a back parachute, 1 man life raft, and a "Mae West" and then board up (RC-121-D) with 25 other Officers and Enlisted Men to fly an Active Air Defense Mission( 12-15 Hrs Duration) to protect the likes of her. We never knew when an engine was going to shut down, catch fire, or go out of control.. 3 of our aircraft never returned with th loss of 50 Brave Soles.........
I didn't have to go to Viet Nam to experience war. We did it every day flying the AAD Missions 200 miles off the East coast from Newfoundland to Charleston SC.
So0 shame on her ....silly girl.
Easy no explanation needed just consider the source from were she came from.We all know she has her own deamons....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8750 Feb 18, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck,
I offer you salvation son. Break your ties with this losing bunch. I could make a made for TV movie about your life. It would be a real tear jerker. Richie uses you for a shield and Easy treats you like a retarded puppet. I offer you hope. If you are not castrated my rabbi can take care of that. I'm sure easy will appreciate that. Shalom my friend. May the sword of gideon protect you.
CC, Look out for this one...... Be careful who is weilding the knive... I think he means circumcised.

I heard about a guy one time who was born without "Eye Lids". so he was going in for the big "C" job and he asked if he could have the "foreskin' transplaneted so he could have eyelids. They said sure no problem.... Poor guy ended up "Cockeyed".
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8751 Feb 18, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Easy no explanation needed just consider the source from were she came from.We all know she has her own deamons....
Rich, Understand....... A few months ago it was CC and you. She will have to live with were this Topic is going....
Chuck C

United States

#8752 Feb 18, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Look out for this one...... Be careful who is weilding the knive... I think he means circumcised.
I heard about a guy one time who was born without "Eye Lids". so he was going in for the big "C" job and he asked if he could have the "foreskin' transplaneted so he could have eyelids. They said sure no problem.... Poor guy ended up "Cockeyed".
I will not be part of this or read that sickooos post.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8753 Feb 18, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> I will not be part of this or read that sickooos post.
CC, Yeah, and then some.... Know what you mean....
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8754 Feb 18, 2013
Margie wrote:
What a sham. Reading his posts you would have thought he was Audie Murphy.

"I did go in harms way every 3rd day whemn I strapped on a back parachute, 1 man life raft, and a "Mae West" and then board up (RC-121-D) with 25 other Officers and Enlisted Men to fly an Active Air Defense Mission( 12-15 Hrs Duration) to protect the likes of her. We never knew when an engine was going to shut down, catch fire, or go out of control."

Please. Some hero. He has probably been sucking off of Uncle Sams's udder ever since.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8755 Feb 18, 2013
and he is all yours Marjie from PGH..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Joseph School (Aug '12) Feb 7 Nky1968 27
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Feb 5 Jo jo 11
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Jan '18 GGoltiani 54
Doc Soroka Jan '18 boysovsumr 1
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Dec '17 Ura 43
Chad hanna Dec '17 Distant 1
Idiot cops Dec '17 Achieved more 2

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance