Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8663 Feb 3, 2013
OK, one of you screwing with the lights at the stadium? Try fighting to help us see the rest of the game!
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8664 Feb 4, 2013
fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance loser. Go back to your fantasy world. Take your lover(s) with you.
What or where did your name come from,and when were you infected,and did your inflection change the pitch or tone of your speech,and are you in a f-g infirmary ("Whatever")get lost Ha Ha Ha
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8665 Feb 4, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba, Put it back in your mouth...You HomoPhobes are all alike.
Do you think this one is a hairdresser,like the last one we sent packing.Maybe the old goat knows.But who gives a dam what it is or were it came from,or how it got that way.("IT`S NOT OUR PROBLEM WHAT IT IS")

HomoPhobes --That a good one---Ha Ha Ha
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8667 Feb 4, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think this one is a hairdresser,like the last one we sent packing.Maybe the old goat knows.But who gives a dam what it is or were it came from,or how it got that way.("IT`S NOT OUR PROBLEM WHAT IT IS")
HomoPhobes --That a good one---Ha Ha Ha
CC, I really don't think "phobe" qualifies here. I think it is a straight up "Homo". Did you know he was the "Home Coming Queen" Har Brac way back. First one ever from "Ducktown". Mr Swish gets hold of him he will be in heaven. Meanwhile to Marjie only one thing to say there....."Cee U Next Tuesday". Oh is that tomorrow. Tomorrow Marjie. Meanwhile, keep the "BBF" busy and happy.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8668 Feb 4, 2013
fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read thru most of your posts. Are you a closet homosexual? Sounds like you and the savant they call easy harbor secret queer feelings for one another. Why don't you come out (no pun intended). It's acceptable now. Or would you and your homo friend like to continue visiting the glory holes?
Yours must be worn out by now.....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8669 Feb 4, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you check the post, the guy did not refer to you as a "savant". I looked up the def for you:
Definition of IDIOT SAVANT
1: a person affected with a mental disability (as autism or mental retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (as mathematics or music)—called also savant
2: a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but KNOWS LITTLE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.[emphasis added]
That just about qualifies everyone on this Forum.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8670 Feb 4, 2013
Gunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy,
As a proud native of Ducktown, I need to correct you. The flats (area by the river and Ludlum is Natrona). Ducktown i.e West Natrons,(the cultural mecca of Western PA) is on the hill side overlooking the flats. Big difference there pard.
Merry Christmas to all
CC, This is where he (Bubba) came from and where he is coming from....... Ducktown, PA to Madison AL.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8671 Feb 4, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, This is where he (Bubba) came from and where he is coming from....... Ducktown, PA to Madison AL.
They are not our PROBLEM,and not at all funny..To me it is like going fishing and hocking into a river dog,only one thing to do."CUT THE LINE"

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8672 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, This is where he (Bubba) came from and where he is coming from....... Ducktown, PA to Madison AL.
Wrong dude pardner. Change your depends diaper and try again. Madison is a pretty big town. PPG moved most of its Crieghton works to North Alabama in the 70's. A lot of AK Valley people down here. Silk has got your goat old man. Quit while you are ahead.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8674 Feb 5, 2013
Gunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dude pardner. Change your depends diaper and try again. Madison is a pretty big town. PPG moved most of its Crieghton works to North Alabama in the 70's. A lot of AK Valley people down here. Silk has got your goat old man. Quit while you are ahead.
Bubba, Yeah. Two "A" holes down there in Bubba land from "Ducktown". I doubt it. The real "Bubbas" wouldn't put up with your crap.
The long and short of it is, PPG may have moved the "Creighton Works" but I doubt if they took many AK Valley employees with them. One of the reasons for the move was to get away from the Union Thugs, strikes, the AK Valley mentelity, and the high wages that went with it. Some "management" may have followed but try again.
Fartinthrusilk

United States

#8675 Feb 5, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the shadow knows!( and about a dozen other people who post on here)
That info is on a need to know basis. besides, it's silly to post stuff on forums like this under one's real name.
Maybe he can ask Margie, I'm sure she would be so kind as to tell him if he asked really politely.( ha!)
hi
Fartinthrusilk

United States

#8676 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba, Yeah. Two "A" holes down there in Bubba land from "Ducktown". I doubt it. The real "Bubbas" wouldn't put up with your crap.
The long and short of it is, PPG may have moved the "Creighton Works" but I doubt if they took many AK Valley employees with them. One of the reasons for the move was to get away from the Union Thugs, strikes, the AK Valley mentelity, and the high wages that went with it. Some "management" may have followed but try again.
Hey senile one,
Looks like you and Gilligan thought you cracked the case. Not so fast you old farts. Admit it you, Gilligan, and Liberace (aka Richie) adore one another. I'll be around to make sure I make your remaining years as miserable as possible. You are one miserable dude.
Fartinthrusilk

United States

#8677 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
Sorry Kenhi. Pushed the wrong reply button. Best Wishes
Fartinthrusilk

United States

#8678 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba, Yeah. Two "A" holes down there in Bubba land from "Ducktown". I doubt it. The real "Bubbas" wouldn't put up with your crap.
Do you still beat your wife or does she beat you? Or are you some 14 year old pimply faced transvestite who got ahold of her grandfathers diaries overflowing with memories of New Kensington? You put on a good show. As we say down here "I'll be talkin atcha later".
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8679 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still beat your wife or does she beat you? Or are you some 14 year old pimply faced transvestite who got ahold of her grandfathers diaries overflowing with memories of New Kensington? You put on a good show. As we say down here "I'll be talkin atcha later".
Who's your daddy "F"-Face Queen "Silky". If you want to continue your crap, I'll be over on Polarized page... Unless......
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8680 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kenhi. Pushed the wrong reply button. Best Wishes
61 looks like,Ha Ha Ha Someone has a eye for you....
Fartinthrusilk

United States

#8681 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Who's your daddy "F"-Face Queen "Silky". If you want to continue your crap, I'll be over on Polarized page... Unless......
Let's keep it here you coward. I'm going to nail you for what you are. Your breath irks of mens testicles you farce.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8682 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's keep it here you coward. I'm going to nail you for what you are. Your breath irks of mens testicles you farce.
F-Face, Take it to the other page ....Who's your daddy.
Richard

Meridian, ID

#8683 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,enough of this shi.... what is your problem big guy?Some were between big guy or small guy....Their comes a time when you need to take it elsewhere before you might enter into a problem and i'm sure we wouldn't want that. Start your own forum for that kind of non-sence or just float away......

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8684 Feb 6, 2013
Easy wrote:
Take it easy there old man. Don't want you to stroke out. Again there are many folks that came down here with PPG. Also anybody with a science degree that wants to be involved with high tech companies involved in the defense or aerospace fields navigated down here also. You got issues my friend. It starts with your inherent belief that you have a semblance of intelligence. Based on your posts it's obvious that you didn't get past the 6th grade. I'm finished wasting time on you. Have a great life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) 1 hr Cindee2009 208
News Cops: Suspect stopped for chicken and biscuits ... 9 hr pgh 7
Fourth Avenue Junior High (Aug '09) Apr 19 EG9K 33
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) Apr 7 easy 1,777
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Mar '15 Sallyann2toe 1,745
Still Monitoring Feb '15 Concerned and Mon... 1
1960s band name and song (Feb '09) Feb '15 HarBrackTiger 19
More from around the web

Tarentum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]