Remember New Ken nightlife
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8676 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba, Yeah. Two "A" holes down there in Bubba land from "Ducktown". I doubt it. The real "Bubbas" wouldn't put up with your crap.
The long and short of it is, PPG may have moved the "Creighton Works" but I doubt if they took many AK Valley employees with them. One of the reasons for the move was to get away from the Union Thugs, strikes, the AK Valley mentelity, and the high wages that went with it. Some "management" may have followed but try again.
Hey senile one,
Looks like you and Gilligan thought you cracked the case. Not so fast you old farts. Admit it you, Gilligan, and Liberace (aka Richie) adore one another. I'll be around to make sure I make your remaining years as miserable as possible. You are one miserable dude.
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8677 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
Sorry Kenhi. Pushed the wrong reply button. Best Wishes
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8678 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba, Yeah. Two "A" holes down there in Bubba land from "Ducktown". I doubt it. The real "Bubbas" wouldn't put up with your crap.
The long and short of it is, PPG may have moved the "Creighton Works" but I doubt if they took many AK Valley employees with them. One of the reasons for the move was to get away from the Union Thugs, strikes, the AK Valley mentelity, and the high wages that went with it. Some "management" may have followed but try again.
Do you still beat your wife or does she beat you? Or are you some 14 year old pimply faced transvestite who got ahold of her grandfathers diaries overflowing with memories of New Kensington? You put on a good show. As we say down here "I'll be talkin atcha later".
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8679 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still beat your wife or does she beat you? Or are you some 14 year old pimply faced transvestite who got ahold of her grandfathers diaries overflowing with memories of New Kensington? You put on a good show. As we say down here "I'll be talkin atcha later".
Who's your daddy "F"-Face Queen "Silky". If you want to continue your crap, I'll be over on Polarized page... Unless......
Chuck C

United States

#8680 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kenhi. Pushed the wrong reply button. Best Wishes
61 looks like,Ha Ha Ha Someone has a eye for you....
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8681 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Who's your daddy "F"-Face Queen "Silky". If you want to continue your crap, I'll be over on Polarized page... Unless......
Let's keep it here you coward. I'm going to nail you for what you are. Your breath irks of mens testicles you farce.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8682 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's keep it here you coward. I'm going to nail you for what you are. Your breath irks of mens testicles you farce.
F-Face, Take it to the other page ....Who's your daddy.
Richard

United States

#8683 Feb 5, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,enough of this shi.... what is your problem big guy?Some were between big guy or small guy....Their comes a time when you need to take it elsewhere before you might enter into a problem and i'm sure we wouldn't want that. Start your own forum for that kind of non-sence or just float away......

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8684 Feb 6, 2013
Easy wrote:
Take it easy there old man. Don't want you to stroke out. Again there are many folks that came down here with PPG. Also anybody with a science degree that wants to be involved with high tech companies involved in the defense or aerospace fields navigated down here also. You got issues my friend. It starts with your inherent belief that you have a semblance of intelligence. Based on your posts it's obvious that you didn't get past the 6th grade. I'm finished wasting time on you. Have a great life.
Chuck C

United States

#8685 Feb 6, 2013
Gunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy there old man. Don't want you to stroke out. Again there are many folks that came down here with PPG. Also anybody with a science degree that wants to be involved with high tech companies involved in the defense or aerospace fields navigated down here also. You got issues my friend. It starts with your inherent belief that you have a semblance of intelligence. Based on your posts it's obvious that you didn't get past the 6th grade. I'm finished wasting time on you. Have a great life.
For someone who only post once in a wail,you comeing on real intense.One good point you made,that you will not be wasting your time posting.BY & BY Gunga
Chuck C

United States

#8686 Feb 6, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any one on RNKNL you have a good word for?
If not we can open a thread for you.
How about we call it.
("THE QUEENS REVENGE")
Richard

United States

#8687 Feb 6, 2013
Fartinthrusilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,well a real life tough guy we have here.However i would suggest you bring a big hammer tough guy.....
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8688 Feb 6, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Well,well a real life tough guy we have here.However i would suggest you bring a big hammer tough guy.....
Hey there Liberace. Have your boyfriends talked you into showing up. You do have the feminie touch. You so called VETs amaze me. During the war across the pond (WW II) silk was in short supply especially in Europe. American GI's requested silk stockings from back home, that they could use during their R&R's. One of their ways of attracting a lady for the night was to use the following; "Baby if you stick with me tonight I'll have you fartin thru silk".
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8689 Feb 6, 2013
Now for you three idiot savants (Lib, Gilligan & Jim Nabors) here is a little more explanation of the phrase Fartin thru Silk: Well off or living comfortably, able to afford luxuries, generally having good economic status. Reach for the stars men. It is achievable but from reading your past posts there never was or never will be a chance for you. May the Schwartz be with you.
Fartinthrusilk

Columbus, GA

#8690 Feb 6, 2013
Hey Easy Neighbors,
Saw in an earlier post where you hung around a hotel in your earlier days. I'm going to borrow a saying from Liberace HMMMMMM except I'm going to spell it differently Hummerrrrrrrr. Did you make alot of money there.
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#8691 Feb 6, 2013
These days Easy likes to ride the Plymouth to Provincetown Ferry.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8692 Feb 7, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> For someone who only post once in a wail,you comeing on real intense.One good point you made,that you will not be wasting your time posting.BY & BY Gunga
Not going anywhere Chuck. I'll be around.
Old and Senile II

Harleysville, PA

#8693 Feb 7, 2013
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

Yawn. Tough guys on the intenet! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
Chuck C

United States

#8694 Feb 7, 2013
Gunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going anywhere Chuck. I'll be around.
O.K. That is the way I read post 8684...My misstake
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8695 Feb 7, 2013
Margie wrote:
These days Easy likes to ride the Plymouth to Provincetown Ferry.
You will jump in bed with anybody..... I thought you would pick your friends better then that. I don't know why I would think that....

It sounds like you have problems with Homosexuals.... Your friend Barrack would not stand for that...You do know that he has re-thought the gay and lesbion situation.... He is for it after he was against it...

I do recomend the boat trip out of Plymouth. Pack a lunch . Do not eat in a rest down there.

Cee you next Tuesday........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiot cops Nov 19 SYLNTGRNIZPPL 1
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Nov 10 Wakeupidiots 113
Meet ups Nov 3 Gloria 2
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Oct 29 Tony the blade 223
old friend Oct '17 Firefighterb 1
E. Stella Milko- looking for information on her! (Jun '10) Sep '17 ERC 7
1980's HillCrest Shppoing center (Mar '08) Sep '17 youngone 26

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance