Remember New Ken nightlife

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8380 Nov 16, 2012
To all the '61 grads on here, we lost another classmate. Nancy (Douloughan) Trettel has passed away. She had moved from our area to be with her daughter and family. VCG

Location hidden

#8381 Nov 16, 2012
Sorry that I misspelled Nancy's name, Doloughan, is correct.VCG

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8382 Nov 16, 2012
Valley Camp girl wrote:
Sorry that I misspelled Nancy's name, Doloughan, is correct.VCG
I'm very sorry to hear that. Nancy had a quiet wisdom about her, that, along with her pixie looks made her very attractive. I knew her only briefly when she dated a friend of mine; but, She seemed mature beyond our years in high school.

She will be missed; which is - I suppose - the best compliment we can give anyone.
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#8383 Nov 20, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Day..RNKNL..
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8384 Nov 20, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Day..RNKNL..
CC, Thank you very much..... and a "Happy Thanksgiving" to all my special friends and others.... Happy Happy all....
Richard

United States

#8385 Nov 20, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Thank you very much..... and a "Happy Thanksgiving" to all my special friends and others.... Happy Happy all....
Yes "Easy", i will certainly ecko that.
Gunga

Columbus, GA

#8386 Nov 20, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "Gunga"Yes that was a special time back then as well as others in the big band era,however life continues and we must stay in the present even if it's not so good ,thats life,thanks for the tunes.
Hey Rich,

That was meant as a dig to help all of your supporters of the loser Thurston Howell III (aka Mitt Romney) and his wife Lovey get over Obama's decisive victory. The truth of the matter is the Repubs were the ones living in the past. My God what a bunch of nuts.

Time to fall back and regroup. Hillary is around the bend.

Location hidden

#8387 Nov 20, 2012
Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone. VCG

Location hidden

#8388 Nov 20, 2012
Have any of you who are vets gone to the realwarriors.net web site?? Just heard about it on NCIS. My room mate needed help but did not get it from our local VA.'s. First it was skin cancer, probably from agent orange and last year he died of lung cancer. It will soon be a year he is gone. I hope you all get what ever help that you need. Those of us who are left behind know some thing but not it all. But we do have to watch you suffer through the bad times. You all take care of yourselves, please. VCG

Location hidden

#8389 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys!! Have a great day, don't over eat!!!VCG

Location hidden

#8390 Nov 25, 2012
What the hell happened to all you guys? Fingers broke,computer screwed up???? No comments from anyone but me since Nov. 20th! Hell, I don't get my daily laughs or any good info! I'll stop here so some jerk that never makes me laugh or even do I read their comments.VCG
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8391 Nov 25, 2012
VCG, I guess all the "Memory Laners" have run out of memories.... Some posters are not posting here because of the critiquing of thier post by the self appointed Critics...

Myself I have moved on to other Topics as this one has lost its appeal, and as you see anyone can return at any time..... I was willing to make room for anybody that might have a memory..
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8392 Nov 25, 2012
Gunga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rich,
That was meant as a dig to help all of your supporters of the loser Thurston Howell III (aka Mitt Romney) and his wife Lovey get over Obama's decisive victory. The truth of the matter is the Repubs were the ones living in the past. My God what a bunch of nuts.
Time to fall back and regroup. Hillary is around the bend.
Gungha, Have you gotten your new "Cell Phone" yet. I heard they were all equipped with "Bugs", and other monitoring devices..... They like to keep an eye on thier constuiants you know.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8393 Nov 25, 2012
Self Correction.... third word from the last is "Constituents"...... not constuiants.....

Should read They like to keep an eye on thier constituents you know......
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8394 Nov 25, 2012
Easy let it go,we did are best,we were out numbered.What is comeing there way,they will understand,after the fact.I all so have moved on,I wish not to hear or read,how there life is going.
You and 59 and my self,have a good idea,what is comeing.
I want out,and hope you two,know and fell the same.True New Ken was are home,but what is left of a life our life,is more importent.I stand tall knowing I and us did what we knew was right...C.C.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#8395 Nov 25, 2012
Valley Camp girl wrote:
What the hell happened to all you guys? Fingers broke,computer screwed up???? No comments from anyone but me since Nov. 20th! Hell, I don't get my daily laughs or any good info! I'll stop here so some jerk that never makes me laugh or even do I read their comments.VCG
I wish I knew what to say here.If I had an answer,I would be happy to give it...C.C.

Location hidden

#8396 Nov 26, 2012
Glad to read all your thoughts. Thanks for sharing, I was concerned I p. o. people! You all have a good Christmas. VCG

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8397 Nov 26, 2012
Did Gunga get a cell phone? I didn't get a cell phone! where's my cell phone?

( ;-)
Y'all have a great Christmas. At our age, we never know whether this will be our last. Make the most of it!
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8398 Nov 26, 2012
Valley Camp girl wrote:
Glad to read all your thoughts. Thanks for sharing, I was concerned I p. o. people! You all have a good Christmas. VCG
VCG, Thank you for your Christmas wishes, and many more of them. I know there will be many more for most of us and I plan on it.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#8399 Nov 26, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
Did Gunga get a cell phone? I didn't get a cell phone! where's my cell phone?
( ;-)
Y'all have a great Christmas. At our age, we never know whether this will be our last. Make the most of it!
You don't have a cell phone... You must not be a "Constituent". Oh yeah, I forgot. You have to call in on a cell phone to get a cell phone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) May 26 AVA 47
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) May 25 radsolutions 1,665
You know your in New Ken when (Oct '10) May 2 Sheetz 358
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Apr 30 RICHARD 35
E. Stella Milko- looking for information on her! (Jun '10) Apr 30 Tom R 6
"Mail Call" (Oct '13) Apr '17 RICHARD 115
News Complaint is filed against Pa. State Trooper (Jan '10) Apr '17 Against Bad Troopers 166

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarentum Mortgages