Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1132 Feb 8, 2013
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1133 Feb 8, 2013
Easy wrote:
HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?v=MnignqBw4CY
CC do this and it will come up. Type the address as shown on this message in your URL.(Top address slot) Go not do the other one..... This is tooooooooooo funny.
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1134 Feb 8, 2013
Easy wrote:
HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?v=MnignqBw4CY
Easy,thanks for the view.It's been along time since i watch Archie and laugh the way we did.It brought back alot of memories,thanks.......
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1135 Feb 8, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Easy,thanks for the view.It's been along time since i watch Archie and laugh the way we did.It brought back alot of memories,thanks.......
Rich, Did you catch any of the other ones at the end........ Good old Archie.....
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1136 Feb 8, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Rich, Did you catch any of the other ones at the end........ Good old Archie.....
Yes sir i did and laugh my you no what off...Oh by the way read the other site,Remember new -ken i'm going to bring leagal charges against i mean a certain person or persons you can count on it.....
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#1137 Feb 8, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir i did and laugh my you no what off...Oh by the way read the other site,Remember new -ken i'm going to bring leagal charges against i mean a certain person or persons you can count on it.....
I remember you now, Richard. You were the guy who stood on the sidelines and egged the other guys on. And when somebody came after you, you ran home crying to your mama.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1138 Feb 8, 2013
Easy wrote:
CC, You have to like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Yes I injoyed it.Watched it over again,One of his best...
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1139 Feb 8, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you now, Richard. You were the guy who stood on the sidelines and egged the other guys on. And when somebody came after you, you ran home crying to your mama.
HAGAAaa HAGAAaa HAGAAaaaa;a poorly done piece of work your post what a botchjob,trying to hurt Richard feeling.You must be feeling dejected and deprive tonight.....
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1140 Feb 9, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweat Margie it's time you get yours.....
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1141 Feb 11, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>No sweat Margie it's time you get yours.....
Some one should give the old goat,a pat on the back,for starting this thread.Just went over 1,140 post.
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#1142 Feb 11, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Some one should give the old goat,a pat on the back,for starting this thread.Just went over 1,140 post.
Who should we congatulate Margie or CC?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1143 Feb 11, 2013
kalfromtheburg wrote:
<quoted text>Who should we congatulate Margie or CC?
Kal,
Take a look at the memories only thread. Did you know "Wild Bill" Panfil? He was in your class a Ken Hi.
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#1144 Feb 13, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kal,
Take a look at the memories only thread. Did you know "Wild Bill" Panfil? He was in your class a Ken Hi.
Yes, I do remember him. Was he from Kinlock? He was a tall guy as I remember. How ya doin? Can't wait for spring to be sprung.
RICHARD

Meridian, ID

#1145 Feb 17, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Margie"i must say you have that wrong,if you knew me you would never say that.In closing i thought i new you but after that i most certanily do not.....
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1146 Feb 19, 2013
Margie wrote:
Welcome Chuck. Have at it.
Reminder To all,in her own words she started this thread.Poor sweet old little Margie.The Lies the forgery,its all here,read it...
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#1147 Feb 19, 2013
Looks like I got the monkey jumping around in his cage again.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1148 Feb 19, 2013
YEP;;;Just reminding RNKNL what you are..
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1149 Feb 19, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
YEP;;;Just reminding RNKNL what you are..
CC, Do you think that one has any shame..... Wouldn't know shame if it popped up and bit her on the big one.........
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1150 Feb 19, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Do you think that one has any shame..... Wouldn't know shame if it popped up and bit her on the big one.........
Right on...Ha Ha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Suspect stopped for chicken and biscuits ... Apr 20 DILF 6
Fourth Avenue Junior High (Aug '09) Apr 19 EG9K 33
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) Apr 7 easy 1,777
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Apr 6 easy 9,730
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Mar '15 Sleeps with fishes 207
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Mar '15 Sallyann2toe 1,745
Still Monitoring Feb '15 Concerned and Mon... 1
More from around the web

Tarentum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]