CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks
Richard

United States

#1111 Feb 4, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
How are things going with fileing all your IncomeTAXS....
Any question now about what Obama is doing.*^&%*#%%$$$$$
Do I remember Obama saying,Vote for me I will lower TAXS for the working people???????
He said alot of things only to get elected which we already new.Hows your weather....
Chuck C

United States

#1112 Feb 4, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>He said alot of things only to get elected which we already new.Hows your weather....
We had the coldest night of the year last night,45 should be back to the 70`s this afternoon,days like today are why I live in Fl.I thought you had it with winter weather,and were spending the winters in Az.
Richard

United States

#1113 Feb 4, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> We had the coldest night of the year last night,45 should be back to the 70`s this afternoon,days like today are why I live in Fl.I thought you had it with winter weather,and were spending the winters in Az.
Not yet my friend not yet.Everything okay with you and yours??Oh my wife and me have been considering moving to the Villages in florida,she has a brother living their.C.C. is tht a nice place to live....
Chuck C

United States

#1114 Feb 4, 2013
I do not know where it is.What city and what county in Fl. are you asking about?
Richard

United States

#1115 Feb 4, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
I do not know where it is.What city and what county in Fl. are you asking about?
Somewere north of Orlando around by Wildwood...
Chuck C

United States

#1116 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Somewere north of Orlando around by Wildwood...
Best stay put,and keep your guns handy,from what I read.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1117 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
Isn't that community near Ocala? I don't think there's much out there - at least, last time I went through Ocala.

I would do the numbers with a real sharp pencil.

Good luck finding a warm place.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1118 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
Rich, Google "The Villages". It is a Senior community north of Orlando and offers quite a bit to the owners.. One of the things they do offer is Senior Rentals by the month, season, etc..... That would be a good chance to get a look at it and find out for yourself. I do know a number of people that go there via rentals and then some that do own...... Everybody seems to enjoy it.

There are a number of golf courses, swimming pools, tennis courts etc. Plenty to do and keep yourself busy. It is located in 3 counties and spreads both sides of Fl Rt 27. Rt 27 runs north and south the most of the state of FL. Right down the middle... It is a huge complex and varies in many price ranges....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1119 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Rich, Google "The Villages". It is a Senior community north of Orlando and offers quite a bit to the owners.. One of the things they do offer is Senior Rentals by the month, season, etc..... That would be a good chance to get a look at it and find out for yourself. I do know a number of people that go there via rentals and then some that do own...... Everybody seems to enjoy it.
There are a number of golf courses, swimming pools, tennis courts etc. Plenty to do and keep yourself busy. It is located in 3 counties and spreads both sides of Fl Rt 27. Rt 27 runs north and south the most of the state of FL. Right down the middle... It is a huge complex and varies in many price ranges....
Rich, Something I left out......... A lot of dancing at the social clubs..
Richard

United States

#1120 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Rich, Something I left out......... A lot of dancing at the social clubs..
Thanks Easy,i guess C.C. doesn't get out much....
Chuck C

United States

#1121 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Easy,i guess C.C. doesn't get out much....
Not to old age villages,it must be something in my jeans,my blue jeans...Ha.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1122 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Easy,i guess C.C. doesn't get out much....
Rich, CC already lives in the Great State of Florida... Let the tourist from up north pay the tariffs....

He is right though. It is a huge "Gods Waiting Room". Huge and even have a golf cart bridge running over Rt 27 to connect the golf course.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1123 Feb 5, 2013
CC, You are so right about cutting the line. Should have done it sooner but you know how that works..... Box of rocks is so right.
Richard

United States

#1124 Feb 5, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Not to old age villages,it must be something in my jeans,my blue jeans...Ha.
From what i underatand from my wife's brother the avg. age is in the late 60's.Lots of things to do everyday very active just about everything to keep you young and fit,trips,golfing,swimming,dan cing,get togethers just about everything.I think we just might seriously look into it.However the kids say no, stay here however we will see.... thanks easy....
Chuck C

United States

#1125 Feb 6, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>From what i underatand from my wife's brother the avg. age is in the late 60's.Lots of things to do everyday very active just about everything to keep you young and fit,trips,golfing,swimming,dan cing,get togethers just about everything.I think we just might seriously look into it.However the kids say no, stay here however we will see.... thanks easy....
Do what you think is right for you.Easy has good advice,"RENT FOR A WAIL".
Chuck C

United States

#1126 Feb 6, 2013
Richard keep in mind what the summers are like and how long and hot and the rain all most every day.If you have the money spend your summers up north and winter in Fl.
Richard

United States

#1127 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
Richard keep in mind what the summers are like and how long and hot and the rain all most every day.If you have the money spend your summers up north and winter in Fl.
Thanks Chuck thats a good idea,we haven't made any plans yet,however it would be nice to visit you and other friends i have living in Florida....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1128 Feb 7, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Do what you think is right for you.Easy has good advice,"RENT FOR A WAIL".
CC, Better yet, he could free-load off of the brother in law.
Richard

United States

#1129 Feb 7, 2013
Okay take this comment to heart,and understand the true meaning,not the intent..........
"Fighting for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity" "GEORGE CARLIN"
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1130 Feb 8, 2013
CC, A lot of peace and quiet over here on Chuckie Croghan Speaks...... Can I invite "Super Hero" over.

I am sitting here looking out the window and watching the snow come down...Started about 2 hrs ago and have about 2 inches out there already. Predicting 12" and 60 MPH and higher winds later. Blizzard conditions..... If I go off air for a while I have probably lost power.. It is supposed to finish up Tomorrow AM... A real Noreaster and may be a record breaker.... Tides are going to be over the banks and a lot of damage expected on the beach.... Talk to you tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Hi (Aug '09) Apr 17 monica heal 7
News Couple who met in supermarket marry amid veggie... Apr 5 Enter Username 4
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Apr 3 Anonymous 9,918
Our Country ...USA ... (Feb '16) Mar 28 Easy 6
First National Bank - 9th St. and 5th Ave. (Jul '09) Mar '18 Marie 17
Chad hanna Feb '18 Richard 3
St Joseph School (Aug '12) Feb '18 Nky1968 27

Tarentum Jobs

Personal Finance

Tarentum Mortgages