Pennsylvania couple forced forced boy...

Pennsylvania couple forced forced boys, 6 and 9, to fight

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Pennsylvania couple forced forced boys, 6 and 9, to fight. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police say a western Pennsylvania woman and her boyfriend forced the women's sons - a 6-year-old and a 9-year-old - to fight each other as the couple watched.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Cindy Stainker

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Take them away from these two and place them with their natural father permanantly.
NightRider

Waterloo, IA

#3 Aug 14, 2009
Take these kids away from this idiot who claims to be a mother and put both so called adults in the slammer. But, before that I think the kids should be offered the opportunity to taser the both of 'em a few times. Stupid people.
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Aug 14, 2009
Good Lord, what is going on with people? Why do losers continue to have kids when clearly, they are not equipped to raise them?

Somehow, and I have have no answer to this difficult problem, we have to get the point across that these are human beings we are bringing into the world and not a toy that we like for a couple of weeks and then throw it in a corner to raise itself because we are bored with it. The upbringing of these babies is a huge, exhausting, responsibility. It needs to be looked at as such. Future generations depend on it. If you can't take care of your kids and raise them to responsible, civil, adulthood, DON'T HAVE THEM!!!
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 14, 2009
THEY ARENT CHILDREN wrote:
<quoted text> They aren't children!!! They are income, nothing else!!!
Eau Clair, please don't start with me. There is much you say in your posts that I don't disagree with, but it's how you say it that makes you appear to be hostile to everyone that crosses your path, whether they agree with you or not.

To you these kids are "income". The two geniuses in the story, who knows what's going through their minds? They treat their kids as playthings. To me, the children human beings.
Bud from St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 14, 2009
Those two sick twisted jack -a-s-s-e-s need to have those kids removed from their custody permanently.

I hope they get lots of jail time to think about how stupid their actions have been and what effect it will have on those two boys as they grow older.
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 14, 2009
Could be they got money to put the boys on the net too. Sickbastards. let us make them fight each other.
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Aug 15, 2009
<quoted text>Get a GRIP!!! These children certainly weren't loved and being taken care of by SINGLE PARENT MOTHER, she was using them as an income source to support her and her "Boyfriend of the Day" and their drug and alcohol habits. Just like most SINGLE PARENT MOTHERS use their children.
Don't you ever get tired of copying and pasting the same post over and over again? Geez try to come up with something new, would you...
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Aug 15, 2009
<quoted text>Get a GRIP!!! These children certainly weren't loved and being taken care of by SINGLE PARENT MOTHER, she was using them as an income source to support her and her "Boyfriend of the Day" and their drug and alcohol habits. Just like most SINGLE PARENT MOTHERS use their children.
Never said they were loved or taken care of by SINGLE PARENT MOTHER. I said they were treated like playthings. That's hardly the kids fault, and it doesn't make the kids any less human.
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Aug 15, 2009
Good thing they weren't dogs or they'd really be in trouble.
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Aug 15, 2009
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
Good thing they weren't dogs or they'd really be in trouble.
Bob you nazi schwein we have had enough of your fecal material. Go away. These are children.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Aug 15, 2009
here we go wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of copying and pasting the same post over and over again? Geez try to come up with something new, would you...
Now,now, Eau Clair ISP man is in hog heaven right now. He's found an article upon which he can foam at the mouth about single mothers to his heart's content. He has to stretch a bit to do it in other threads you see but this thread is right down his alley.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Aug 15, 2009
Cindy Stainker wrote:
Take them away from these two and place them with their natural father permanantly.
I agree. The father clearly sounds like the responsible parent while the mother sounds like either a sadist or someone who can't stand up to a sadistic boyfriend. In any case the boys definitely should have full custody transferred to their father.
Oh my god

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Aug 15, 2009
Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The father clearly sounds like the responsible parent while the mother sounds like either a sadist or someone who can't stand up to a sadistic boyfriend. In any case the boys definitely should have full custody transferred to their father.
Have you seen the photos of these two?
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Aug 15, 2009
Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now,now, Eau Clair ISP man is in hog heaven right now. He's found an article upon which he can foam at the mouth about single mothers to his heart's content. He has to stretch a bit to do it in other threads you see but this thread is right down his alley.
I'm totally familiar with Eau Claire, as I know you are. Funny, until he came around, I never knew I advocate child abuse! I'm so glad this nameless, faceless coward knows so much about me!
I'll be sure tell my husband of 23 years I'm SINGLE MOTHER PARASITE and tell my two kids I beat them and I'm a drug abusing alcholic with a boyfriend d'jour. Won't they be surprised?!
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Aug 15, 2009
GET A GRIP wrote:
<quoted text> No one says it is the kid's fault, but it is the Single Parent Mothers fault, and also the fault of whoever gives the Single Parent Mother Human Female this much control and power and also all of those that defend and obfuscate the child abuse, neglect issue, like "here we go" also share in the harm done to our children and society. Thanks to all Family Court Judges, Attorneys, GAL's, and all other parasites that feed off of the industry that preys on our children, and also all like "here we go" that defend these child abusers.
Stop twisting words to fit your sick, sociopathic agenda so you can use your copy/paste posts. Once again, you claim I'm defending this woman and her boy toy. Where? When? Show me my exact quote.

I was defending the KIDS and their humanity. You continually reduce children to mere objects and rant your gibberish. You'd be a lot more effective if you allowed a rational exchange, but clearly you're incapable of that. Do you really think you're helping these kids? Get over yourself, and STOP responding to my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Jul 12 rosebyanyothername 9,905
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Jul 9 Richard 37
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Jun 26 Tiger Paws 7
Barsky Hotel (Feb '07) Jun 25 Johnny Lubomski 13
St Joseph School (Aug '12) Jun 24 Mar P 25
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Jun '17 Newkenboy 49
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) May '17 radsolutions 1,665

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance