Greg Veltri MURDERED
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle Cousin

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Thank You Lower Burrell Police /New Kensington Police for you great CSI skills and making a quick "Accidental Death"proclamation.I for one do not believe this at all but must accept these findings and his untimely passing.I am sorry to say this but the Lower Burrell and New Kensington Police do not have the skills or technology to properly investigate the overwhelming amount of murders,shootings,etc.in our area.I will always believe that there was foul play.All shit floats and the truth will surface one day.RIP My Dear Cousin.You are with Your Mother&Father,Cousin Paul,Angie&Sandy,Elida &Tom, and all of our relatives that have passed.Our Family has suffered too many tragic losses.For those who have said unkind things about my cousin,please remove your post and respect his life and his families feelings.Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Jun 25 Carnival guy 3
You know your in New Ken when (Oct '10) Jun 25 Mad Parent 357
Anyone know Phillip Patton? Jun 21 Raindrop1068 1
Phillip Patton Jun 21 Raindrop1068 1
Mission Pittsburgh Jun 14 Church at the Hei... 1
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Jun 9 KimA 9,853
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Jun 2 KenHi60 44

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarentum Mortgages