nick chevrolet and 711 mill street

nick chevrolet and 711 mill street

Posted in the Tarentum Forum

a tarentum resident

Donora, PA

#1 Oct 21, 2007
Is Nick Chevrolet/Nick Petrishen going to clean up his mess at the beginning of Mill Street and finish tearing down that building. What an eyesore and hinder to revitalization. see url below for more details.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7nhrn/millstreet...
a mill street resident

Donora, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2007
I do agree that Nick Petrishen should clean up the mess at 711 mill st, Shame on you Nick,I know
that your mother would tell you this."
Neighbor of Mill St

Donora, PA

#3 Oct 22, 2007
I think that Nick Petrishen is a deadbeat slum property owner,The property at 711 Mill St is saying that.

"I say clean it up"
A friend of mill st

Donora, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2007
Does Nick Chevrolet realize that he will be responsible for flooding the west seventh avenue end of Bull Creek, because of the trees they cut down on the creek side. Trees help stop or slow down erosion of the creek bank.
curious

Donora, PA

#5 Nov 4, 2007
I would like to know why Nick Chevrolet does
not take care of the problem on Mill Street?

Nick can you answer this problem?

Since: Jan 08

New Kensington, PA

#6 Jan 23, 2008
You should get your facts straight before pointing fingers, If you want the answers go to Nick and ask him yourself instead of bashing him in your posts or putting signs up on telephone poles. pathetic. Or better yet..go to the neighbor of the property and ask why...he knows why..stubborn??? and i am sure, 150'-200' of the trees he is removing is going to make the problem any worse than it already is. Quit bashing a local business out of frustration because of what the county & state Would not do for you. If anything, removing those trees probably helped more than they hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Sep 19 KenHi61 1,669
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Sep 14 Joe Balls 222
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Sep 10 Jordan 112
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Sep 7 4thGenNK 9,906
News Commandment signs sprout across Pennsylvania to... Sep 2 Bob Rodgers 1
Barsky Hotel (Feb '07) Sep 2 Bob Rodgers 14
Sarver Sheetz under fire from Freeport School Aug '17 ILoveSheetz 1

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance