Polarizing Political View Points
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1255 Feb 7, 2013
Richard

United States

#1256 Feb 7, 2013
Okay everyone just read for the true meaning of this quote....... "Fighting for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity".....".Geo rge Carlin".
Margie

Glenshaw, PA

#1257 Feb 7, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>"F"-Face, Still waiting come on over......... You will be treated as well as you deserve.......
He wants to take you over to Ptown.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1258 Feb 8, 2013
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to take you over to Ptown.
Margie, I can appreciate that, but he doesn't have the right plumbing. Ugh, can't even envision such a thing as "Fart in the Silk". Please, no skid marks in the silk undies. A real turn off. I had a girl friend like that one time. Or should I say ex-girl friend

What do you think of starting a "Commentary on Religious Theology" on RNKNL....... Good idea or bad?
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1259 Feb 8, 2013
To my best friend "F"-Face. You nade a comment about Veterans on RNKNL a few days ago that was not appreciated by many Veterans. Would you like to expand on that subject. I think you need to.

What is your problem? Were you sent home with a "Section Eight" Discharge. Or maybe a "Unfit for Military Duty" Discharge. Or maybe a straight up "Dishonorable Discharge".... You Vets need to demand some answers, if you are proud of your time in the Service to your Country.
Richard

United States

#1260 Feb 8, 2013
Easy wrote:
To my best friend "F"-Face. You nade a comment about Veterans on RNKNL a few days ago that was not appreciated by many Veterans. Would you like to expand on that subject. I think you need to.
What is your problem? Were you sent home with a "Section Eight" Discharge. Or maybe a "Unfit for Military Duty" Discharge. Or maybe a straight up "Dishonorable Discharge".... You Vets need to demand some answers, if you are proud of your time in the Service to your Country.
Okay "F"-Face it's time to Fess up !!!!!
Chuck C

United States

#1261 Feb 11, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that you are a gullible old crank that pays too much attention to the "made up news" out there on the blogs. There's some really dumb s--t masquerading as fact out there on the net.
I wish I had a Benjamin for every dire prediction you've made that didn't come to pass; e.g. Runaway inflation,$8 a gallon milk,$6.00 gasoline, the Donald will definitely run for president, The world is coming to an end this year, all Hell will break loose if the "boogie man" is re- elected, etc., etc, yada........yada..........yada .
Take your own post election advice. Just kick back and enjoy your own personal "end of days".
And that "old buddy", is my point.
Food prices up 58% cost of groceries has rocketed since 2007,61 come out from under your rock.Take a look around,and let us know what good your boogie has done.We are waiting..
Chuck C

United States

#1262 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Margie, I can appreciate that, but he doesn't have the right plumbing. Ugh, can't even envision such a thing as "Fart in the Silk". Please, no skid marks in the silk undies. A real turn off. I had a girl friend like that one time. Or should I say ex-girl friend
What do you think of starting a "Commentary on Religious Theology" on RNKNL....... Good idea or bad?
HAGAAAaaa is up to the same old commenary,WITCH IS;;;;;/QUOTE/ I`ll fix those 3 guys....In her dreams.....Ha Ha Ha

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1263 Feb 11, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Food prices up 58% cost of groceries has rocketed since 2007,61 come out from under your rock.Take a look around,and let us know what good your boogie has done.We are waiting..
Well Boo Boo # 1, there's an old saying down south: "figures don't lie but liars figure. "

What's your source? What's the period? Don't even bother quoting one of your Koolaid sites to me. Truth is food prices took a nose dive in 2008 because we were heading toward a second great depression.

I could be just as misleading by quoting that the NASDAQ stock market index is up 113% since Obama took office. Everyone's better off, right?--------- NOT!!!!!!!!

Don't be a gullible old fool!
Just remain a garden variety fool!
Chuck C

United States

#1264 Feb 11, 2013
Right 61

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1265 Feb 11, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
Right 61
Glad you agree! Ha Ha Ha!
Chuck C

United States

#1266 Feb 11, 2013
Just incase you don`t know it.We are not heading to a depression,we`ve been in a depression for years now.Don`t be afraid to peek out from under your rock,you are safe in that nameless shortsighted shangrila...Under a rock.your only problem is did you save enough money to out last the foodstamper/- welfare riders in the wagon;;;WHAT A QUESTION...Ha Ha Ha.
Chuck C

United States

#1267 Feb 11, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you can all way depend on me to agree,with you no matter stupid your post are.WHY because we like haven you around...61 he`s are man from the past..3 cheer for our old buddy old buddy 61...
RICHARD

Star, ID

#1268 Feb 17, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>You know you can all way depend on me to agree,with you no matter stupid your post are.WHY because we like haven you around...61 he`s are man from the past..3 cheer for our old buddy old buddy 61...
I'm glad you guys are getting along....
Chuck C

United States

#1269 Feb 17, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you guys are getting along....
We don`t want to lose,the laughing stupidity,of 61 shortsightness,nothing better than a joke a day,that spells it out so well...
RICHARD

Star, ID

#1270 Feb 17, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> We don`t want to lose,the laughing stupidity,of 61 shortsightness,nothing better than a joke a day,that spells it out so well...
I see,so "61"keep the jokes coming a joke a day...
Chuck C

United States

#1271 Feb 28, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
61 you are up on todays new out of D.C.are you not...
Think about this COMBO;;;
Sheriff Joe Arpaio,AZ.
And
Journalist Bob Woodward.Washington Post.
Chuck C

United States

#1272 Mar 7, 2013
More new out of W.D.C.Now North Korea Vows it want to strike the U.S.with a nuclear bomb.("What the hell") I would like to know,"WHY"
I ask myself this question,and now I`m asking you-all.
"Can all these country`s and all there people be CRAZY" The odds say no...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1273 Mar 7, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
More new out of W.D.C.Now North Korea Vows it want to strike the U.S.with a nuclear bomb.("What the hell") I would like to know,"WHY"
I ask myself this question,and now I`m asking you-all.
"Can all these country`s and all there people be CRAZY" The odds say no...
CC, Why not..... North Korea Nuking US citizens and Obama hitting US Citizens with Drone attacks in the Continental USA ..... Welcome to the 21st century and the USA a new 3rd World Country......

Stand with Rand..
RICHARD

United States

#1274 Mar 7, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Why not..... North Korea Nuking US citizens and Obama hitting US Citizens with Drone attacks in the Continental USA ..... Welcome to the 21st century and the USA a new 3rd World Country......
Stand with Rand..
Dig a hole everyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarver Sheetz under fire from Freeport School Aug 16 ILoveSheetz 1
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Aug 3 Cookingjoe 111
News Retired priest accused of forcing boy to perfor... Aug 2 RCC SikFux 2Burn ... 2
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Jul '17 rosebyanyothername 9,905
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Jul '17 Richard 37
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Jun '17 Tiger Paws 7
Barsky Hotel (Feb '07) Jun '17 Johnny Lubomski 13

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarentum Mortgages