Polarizing Political View Points
Chuck C

United States

#1234 Feb 2, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Ken Hi 61, I don't know whether to feel neglected, or mis-represented..... Do you really think I could be converted to the ranks of the "Countries foremost Knowitallest".........
They will never get it,what we stand for has nothing to do with being a conserative or a liberal.It is about the tyrants of tyranny!!!!
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1235 Feb 2, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> They will never get it,what we stand for has nothing to do with being a conserative or a liberal.It is about the tyrants of tyranny!!!!
CC, Savant easy agrees wit you.... They will never pass the take back your guns laws they want to. A good portion of the dems own guns and will not give them up......

How many of them now wish they had never voted for Obama Care..... among other dumb things they voted for to stay lock-step with Namcy FN Pelosia.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1236 Feb 2, 2013
Straight Talking W. VA Sign....

.........WELCOME TO WEST VIRGINIA.......
.......... WILD AND WONDERFUL..........

..........ENTERING WOOD COUNTY..........

.......Our Citizens have concealed Weapons.......
....If you kill someone, we will kill you back...
.......We have "0" Jails, and 513 Cemetaries.....
..........Enjoy your stay..........

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1237 Feb 2, 2013
Easy wrote:
Straight Talking W. VA Sign....
.........WELCOME TO WEST VIRGINIA.......
.......... WILD AND WONDERFUL..........
..........ENTERING WOOD COUNTY..........
.......Our Citizens have concealed Weapons.......
....If you kill someone, we will kill you back...
.......We have "0" Jails, and 513 Cemetaries.....
..........Enjoy your stay..........
The county seat of Wood County, WV is Parkersburg, a town of over 30,000.

That's very amusing; no jails? What do you suppose happened to shoplifters and drunk drivers? Summary execution?
Richard

United States

#1238 Feb 3, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
The county seat of Wood County, WV is Parkersburg, a town of over 30,000.
That's very amusing; no jails? What do you suppose happened to shoplifters and drunk drivers? Summary execution?
"KenHi 61" What happens to shoplifers and drunk drivers in New-Ken & Arnold? Signs, sometimes aren't true as everything else. I'll say this again are days our over it's not are concern now.However when we were younger and working at our career's and taking care of our family which comes first isn't that the American way.Of course it is and thats what they want us to do, but not to be concern with polititics.So now that we have time on are hands as you and others have as you can see by all the sites we continue to add our two cents which as it always was not worth a penny.So in conclusion i'll say again be happy enjoy life make new friends and continue to educate the young to not make some of the mistakes we might have made.Get on with our lives,enjoy all!!!!
Chuck C

United States

#1239 Feb 3, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
The county seat of Wood County, WV is Parkersburg, a town of over 30,000.
That's very amusing; no jails? What do you suppose happened to shoplifters and drunk drivers? Summary execution?
Not to worry 61 we understand you don`t get it."The meaning behind it that is"....Don`t mess around in Wood County W.V.But we still like how well you spell....Old Buddy Old Buddy
Chuck C

United States

#1240 Feb 3, 2013
EASY What is dumber than a box of rocks!
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1241 Feb 3, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
EASY What is dumber than a box of rocks!
CC, 2 boxes of rocks..... the other box of rocks will show up momentarily.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1242 Feb 3, 2013
CC, Have you seen the picture of Barrack Hussien Obama Skeet shooting at Camp David. Google "Obama shooting at Camp David".

This is such a phony, pose for the photog picture it is a laugh. I guess he is projecting for the admiring public(and gun owners) that he is a "Gunner"..

The only thing he has right is the end of the "Barrell is aimed away from him. He has a 12 gauge/410 over under that he posing with.

1.Skett Shooters usually has the weapon aimed skyward. He is aiming downward.
2.The butt of the weapon is only half impacted with his ahoulder.
3.Shooting left handed his left hand fingers are curled over the top of the barrell so there is no clear alignment between the rear sight and the front sight.
4.He is sighting down the right hand side of the rifle instead of over the top of the barrell where the sights are.
5.It looks like he is firing black powder blanks as the end of the barrel is smoking like a chimney.

I have never seen so much black smoke coming out of the end of a weapon that was just fired..... More show and tell boys and girls. Run up the the picts.. and see for yourself.... I wonder how many hours of "firearms Instructions" he attended before fireing the weapon.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1243 Feb 3, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
The county seat of Wood County, WV is Parkersburg, a town of over 30,000.
That's very amusing; no jails? What do you suppose happened to shoplifters and drunk drivers? Summary execution?
Really..... No Jails. Really.... The sign didn't say anything about shoplifters, drunk drivers..and Population. Pop 30,000. I am impressed. If you kill someone, they kill you back.
Chuck C

United States

#1244 Feb 3, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Really..... No Jails. Really.... The sign didn't say anything about shoplifters, drunk drivers..and Population. Pop 30,000. I am impressed. If you kill someone, they kill you back.
Take it easy -easy you know the poor guy doesn`t get it.....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1245 Feb 5, 2013
"F"-Face. Come all down. Did you say something about having Pimples all over your face. Yeah mannn, that come with unsafe sex. Wise up.(If that is possible)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1246 Feb 5, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> Not to worry 61 we understand you don`t get it."The meaning behind it that is"....Don`t mess around in Wood County W.V.But we still like how well you spell....Old Buddy Old Buddy
Ah, old buddy, it is you who don't get it when you lap up the Internet crap a proffer it as your own ideas.

You said a while that I don't understand what you stand for:

Bill Maher had it nailed when he described people like you and your pen pals being gulled by the likes of Beck and Limbaugh:
" “Con men like Rush and Beck are one reason the Republicans are in such dire straits today,” he said.“They don’t care about winning elections, they care about separating rubes from their money. They’ve discovered there’s a fortune to be made by keeping a small portion of America under the illusion that they are always under attack from Mexicans or ACORN or Planned Parenthood or gays or takers, global warming hoaxers, it doesn’t matter.”

And about what Beck is up to:
" They don’t want a majority, they want a mailing list — a list of gullible Honey Boo Boos out there who think there’s a war on Christmas or that these socialist policies of our Kenyan president have been so disastrous that the end of the world is coming,”

How much money have you sent in?

It's an updated version of the old Oral Roberts pitch:' Put your hand on the radio and you will be saved,'-- and by the way, send me 5 bucks.

That, old buddy, is what I think you are about. You and Honey boo boo # 2 and 3 included.(don't want Easy to feel neglected this time)
Richard

United States

#1247 Feb 5, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, old buddy, it is you who don't get it when you lap up the Internet crap a proffer it as your own ideas.
You said a while that I don't understand what you stand for:
Bill Maher had it nailed when he described people like you and your pen pals being gulled by the likes of Beck and Limbaugh:
" “Con men like Rush and Beck are one reason the Republicans are in such dire straits today,” he said.“They don’t care about winning elections, they care about separating rubes from their money. They’ve discovered there’s a fortune to be made by keeping a small portion of America under the illusion that they are always under attack from Mexicans or ACORN or Planned Parenthood or gays or takers, global warming hoaxers, it doesn’t matter.”
And about what Beck is up to:
" They don’t want a majority, they want a mailing list — a list of gullible Honey Boo Boos out there who think there’s a war on Christmas or that these socialist policies of our Kenyan president have been so disastrous that the end of the world is coming,”
How much money have you sent in?
It's an updated version of the old Oral Roberts pitch:' Put your hand on the radio and you will be saved,'-- and by the way, send me 5 bucks.
That, old buddy, is what I think you are about. You and Honey boo boo # 2 and 3 included.(don't want Easy to feel neglected this time)
Slow down " Ken-Hi 61",everyone has their own agenda and you as just everyone else can either read it or start their on agenda....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1248 Feb 5, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down " Ken-Hi 61",everyone has their own agenda and you as just everyone else can either read it or start their on agenda....
I wasnt including you in the gullible Honey Boo Boo triumvirate.

Slow down why? are you sending money to Beck too?
Chuck C

United States

#1249 Feb 6, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, old buddy, it is you who don't get it when you lap up the Internet crap a proffer it as your own ideas.
You said a while that I don't understand what you stand for:
Bill Maher had it nailed when he described people like you and your pen pals being gulled by the likes of Beck and Limbaugh:
" “Con men like Rush and Beck are one reason the Republicans are in such dire straits today,” he said.“They don’t care about winning elections, they care about separating rubes from their money. They’ve discovered there’s a fortune to be made by keeping a small portion of America under the illusion that they are always under attack from Mexicans or ACORN or Planned Parenthood or gays or takers, global warming hoaxers, it doesn’t matter.”
And about what Beck is up to:
" They don’t want a majority, they want a mailing list — a list of gullible Honey Boo Boos out there who think there’s a war on Christmas or that these socialist policies of our Kenyan president have been so disastrous that the end of the world is coming,”
How much money have you sent in?
It's an updated version of the old Oral Roberts pitch:' Put your hand on the radio and you will be saved,'-- and by the way, send me 5 bucks.
That, old buddy, is what I think you are about. You and Honey boo boo # 2 and 3 included.(don't want Easy to feel neglected this time)
After all that,("WHATS YOUR POINT")

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1250 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> After all that,("WHATS YOUR POINT")
My point is that you are a gullible old crank that pays too much attention to the "made up news" out there on the blogs. There's some really dumb s--t masquerading as fact out there on the net.

I wish I had a Benjamin for every dire prediction you've made that didn't come to pass; e.g. Runaway inflation,$8 a gallon milk,$6.00 gasoline, the Donald will definitely run for president, The world is coming to an end this year, all Hell will break loose if the "boogie man" is re- elected, etc., etc, yada........yada..........yada .

Take your own post election advice. Just kick back and enjoy your own personal "end of days".

And that "old buddy", is my point.
Chuck C

United States

#1251 Feb 6, 2013
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that you are a gullible old crank that pays too much attention to the "made up news" out there on the blogs. There's some really dumb s--t masquerading as fact out there on the net.
I wish I had a Benjamin for every dire prediction you've made that didn't come to pass; e.g. Runaway inflation,$8 a gallon milk,$6.00 gasoline, the Donald will definitely run for president, The world is coming to an end this year, all Hell will break loose if the "boogie man" is re- elected, etc., etc, yada........yada..........yada .
Take your own post election advice. Just kick back and enjoy your own personal "end of days".
And that "old buddy", is my point.
# 1 I never said anything about the world comeing to a end this year! Yes I thought Trump would run remember I put my money where my mouth was.Watch the price of goods.The boogie as you call him,is makeing things break loose,by messing with our rights.You have heard of the Constitution right.Your blind-spot is your impaired judgment,to what is happen around the country.We know you will never stand up for what is right.What is more importent The Constitution of United States,or this Johnny come lately you call the boogie man.
The VA gave me a clean bill health,my end of days,you will never see,when your time comes we will miss your stupid a-s.
Chuck C

United States

#1253 Feb 7, 2013
One more point 61.Lets say I did go before you.("YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME") not true for you
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1254 Feb 7, 2013
Easy wrote:
"F"-Face. Come all down. Did you say something about having Pimples all over your face. Yeah mannn, that come with unsafe sex. Wise up.(If that is possible)
"F"-Face, Still waiting come on over......... You will be treated as well as you deserve.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"new kensington's future" (Apr '14) Wed Former resident 40
New Kensington Mafia (Sep '08) Dec 10 Walnut 224
Wanted: Ken Penn Amusements Memorabilia, Info,... (Aug '15) Nov 29 Herb Weyers 8
Idiot cops Nov 19 SYLNTGRNIZPPL 1
funzie's sports bar (Jul '08) Nov '17 Wakeupidiots 113
Meet ups Nov '17 Gloria 2
old friend Oct '17 Firefighterb 1

Tarentum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tarentum Mortgages