Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1134 Nov 19, 2012
O.K. you all the voteing is over,Obama is the president..I have a offer,starting now,can we do what they cann`t..("WORK TOGETHER,FOR SOME ANSWERS")We have the internet,as are tools.
Not as Rep.or Dem.As Americans who believe we need to do what we can,for AMERICA.The people that stayed with it here all are thinkers.We have gone round and round,have made bad feeling.Are we big enough.Are we big enough,too get over it.AND TRY WORKING TOGETHER???? Our internet is a powerful tool.....C.C.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1135 Nov 19, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!
I agree with the move to the cemetary..... We all have that to look forward to.....

Everything else is a point of view...... and Marjorie in Pittsburgh, thanks for your input.. You might get there before a lot of us....... How is you health.
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1136 Nov 19, 2012
Margie wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!
Now,now "Margie" was that a nice thing to say??

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1137 Nov 19, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Now,now "Margie" was that a nice thing to say??
Do you have an opinion on what has been said TO Margie on these threads?

We could all stand to make a little "nice" on this forum.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1138 Nov 19, 2012
Yep we could all use,something.Somethings cross our lines! Who will say I was wrong.No buddy I know out there on RNKNL.It is all way the other guy that was wrong...Ha Ha Ha
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1139 Nov 19, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
Chuck C

Boynton Beach, FL

#1140 Nov 20, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is no VICTIM....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1141 Nov 20, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> She is no VICTIM....
CC, Just got back from the "Cemetary". Everything very quiet over there.
Richard

Meridian, ID

#1142 Nov 20, 2012
KenHi61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i agree with you,however are you reading what you write ??
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#1143 Nov 20, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>CC, Just got back from the "Cemetary". Everything very quiet over there.
What are they useing to keep the grass cut.
Chuck C

Lake Worth, FL

#1144 Nov 21, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> What are they useing to keep the grass cut.
RIGHT a goat what else..
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#1145 Nov 21, 2012
“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism – ownership of the government by an individual or a group.” FDR
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1146 Nov 21, 2012
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text> RIGHT a goat what else..
And the prize is........ CC, Don't forget to get your Power Ball Tickets tonite...$250,000,000.00. For anyone living next to the Cemetary in Pittsburgh, PA that is a cool Two Hundred and Fifty million Dollars...
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1147 Nov 21, 2012
A local Plymouth MA woman, 30 years old became famous over night. She was on a work trip to Wash DC and while visiting the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier flashed the finger and yelled at a sign that requested quiet and respect... She has since lost her job....

Google- Finger at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Margie

Pittsburgh, PA

#1148 Nov 21, 2012
What is a "Cemetary" exactly?
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1149 Nov 22, 2012
Margie wrote:
That "Bud" is for you. Now we all know you will have a very "Happy Thanksgiving" and your day is complete.... CC, Told you.....
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1150 Nov 23, 2012
Margie wrote:
Help me Marjorie......... All I know is I was told I need to go to the Cemetary, which I did. Since you ast the question I am only gussing that you have a multi use definition of "What is a cemetary"...... I know it has nothing to do with the "a" being placed after the the "T", or does it..Hummmmmmm what do you think Rich..... I know CC already knows..... Please Marjorie from Pittsburgh, help me.
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1151 Nov 23, 2012
Margie wrote:
“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism – ownership of the government by an individual or a group.” FDR
That sounds like the present day Democratic Party envisions for the future and the courtship of the Goverment and the Industrial Unions......

Tell us who that "Private Power" might be and in what context "FDR" said that..... Your friend, Easy
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#1152 Nov 23, 2012
Your up HAGAAaa,for now anyways..
Easy

Plymouth, MA

#1153 Nov 24, 2012
All my friends and others..... There is an all day run on Cable "The History Channel" today of some Documentaries. All titled "The Men Who Made America". They include people like Andrew Carneige, John D Rockerfeller, and all others that were involved in the making of this country....

These were made before Media and Artistic Creativity was enjoined and involved with the telling of American History. You won't see or hears words like "Corporate Greed" or "Re- Distribution of Wealth". Just the facts. My opinion it is woth the watch. Tune in.. Some may need a sedative but worth the trauma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarentum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) Dec 24 easy 1,742
Convicted Drug Dealer Banned From Hometown (Sep '07) Dec 22 DownWithTheDope 4
Valley High School aide accused of sex with stu... Dec 22 RICHARD 1
"Mail Call" (Oct '13) Dec 22 RICHARD 96
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) Dec 20 easy 1,634
Fifth Avenue in the1950s (Jul '09) Dec 19 fgarabia 37
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) Dec 13 RFK from Arnold 9,726
Tarentum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web